Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When will 1 BTC be worth 2000$?
Januar - 10 (5.4%)
Februar - 27 (14.7%)
March - 48 (26.1%)
April - June - 81 (44%)
Never - 18 (9.8%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 2000$ poll  (Read 2515 times)
WickedStuff (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:16:45 PM

I feel very confident that we will pass the 2000$ sometime during the period from January to June. So I made a little poll so we can see what the majority of bitcom society believes.

if you feel you are good to guess, you can also write a comment for the spesific date for when you think this will happen. It would be fun to go back in the thread and see if someone actually managed to guess the correct date:)
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

I'd say December 2014 we will see it rise to this level - give me a bit of time to get some more BTC at the current rate  Smiley
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:26:26 PM

I'm positive and voted for march but it probably won't be that soon.

KARHU

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:38:17 PM

Only if the Bull shall entertain you such, but before then you must ride the trip down in to despair during the ascendancy of KARHU! Woe befall's those who worship the Bull or false idols at this time. Even Hodler's will pay their dues in the trench of capitulation, there are none so faithful that KARHU cannot break.
Bitbuy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:31:05 PM

Only if the Bull shall entertain you such, but before then you must ride the trip down in to despair during the ascendancy of KARHU! Woe befall's those who worship the Bull or false idols at this time. Even Hodler's will pay their dues in the trench of capitulation, there are none so faithful that KARHU cannot break.

Are you reffering to Karhu Beer, or am I missing something?
KARHU

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:18:25 PM

Are you reffering to Karhu Beer, or am I missing something?
http://www.carlsberggroup.com/brands/PublishingImages/Bottles/FIN/karhu%20A.png

You may drink beer as you give alms to KARHU! It will ease your suffering!
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:20:34 PM

I'm positive and voted for march but it probably won't be that soon.

+1
We have had quite some bad news and have pulled through every time so hopefully bitcoin won't be influenced as much anymore.
Bitcoin will hopefully prove itself as " The honey badger of currency" as in "it don't give no fuck about bad news" Smiley

I hope April will be a good positive push but I fear China will keep on pushing weak hands into panic selling.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:30:38 PM

Well I plan on buying $10k worth of Bitcoin in the next month, so hopefully it hits $2000 sometime this year... I'm holding out for $10k+ though  Grin
Bagatell

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:34:26 PM

May 17th..
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:38:38 PM

You guys are crazy.  As sources have clearly demonstrated over the past few days, bitcoin is done.  It's reached its maximum usefulness and user base last year.  2014 is the year of the slide to complete obscurity and failure.  The confirmed bad news of the past few days has made this clear.  Get out while you can.  Bitcoin will never see new highs again, this is confirmed by sources close to some government officials in a few countries.  Just google it.  Sources are in Chinese, of course, for anyone to read and verify.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
KARHU

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:40:33 PM

You guys are crazy.  As sources have clearly demonstrated over the past few days, bitcoin is done.  It's reached its maximum usefulness and user base last year.  2014 is the year of the slide to complete obscurity and failure.  The confirmed bad news of the past few days has made this clear.  Get out while you can.  Bitcoin will never see new highs again, this is confirmed by sources close to some government officials in a few countries.  Just google it.  Sources are in Chinese, of course, for anyone to read and verify.

Fear ye truth when ye see it?
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:45:30 PM

You guys are crazy.  As sources have clearly demonstrated over the past few days, bitcoin is done.  It's reached its maximum usefulness and user base last year.  2014 is the year of the slide to complete obscurity and failure.  The confirmed bad news of the past few days has made this clear.  Get out while you can.  Bitcoin will never see new highs again, this is confirmed by sources close to some government officials in a few countries.  Just google it.  Sources are in Chinese, of course, for anyone to read and verify.

And I heard FBI has acquired bitcoin shutdown code from Ulbrich, who is real face of Satoshi.
Gonna dump all the coins into doge and quark.

OP, please add the option "Dogecoin @ $2000 in April" so I can submit my vote.

Satyre_Noir

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:46:49 PM

You guys are crazy.  As sources have clearly demonstrated over the past few days, bitcoin is done.  It's reached its maximum usefulness and user base last year.  2014 is the year of the slide to complete obscurity and failure.  The confirmed bad news of the past few days has made this clear.  Get out while you can.  Bitcoin will never see new highs again, this is confirmed by sources close to some government officials in a few countries.  Just google it.  Sources are in Chinese, of course, for anyone to read and verify.

And I heard FBI has acquired bitcoin shutdown code from Ulbrich, who is real face of Satoshi.
Gonna dump all the coins into doge and quark.

OP, please add the option "Dogecoin @ $2000 in April" so I can submit my vote.

ROFL
Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:20:09 PM

If you live in China you are probably correct. For the rest of the modern world it's FUD.

Bitbuy

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:03:36 AM

I never get tired of these very well substantiated (and very well sourced!) informative Proudhon posts  Grin

Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:54:36 AM

What are people doing on this forum when shouting "Bitcoin is done for!".
In my opinion this can only mean one thing .... they want back in with cheapies  Grin

knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:20:17 AM

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
PolkRB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 09:24:57 AM

In my opinion this can only mean one thing .... they want back in with cheapies  Grin

Sounds about right Smiley They missed the train.
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:34:10 AM

Sounds about right Smiley They missed the train.

Inception/Extraction in real time Wink 4 screens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHBlYJ-tKcs

Cool

--Cobol

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:21:53 AM

Proudhon, You turned bull when its time to be a cautiously optimistic bear , wrong timing all the way..

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: