Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:46:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial human reproduction  (Read 209 times)
Gothaka (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

What do you think about ability of getting children from in vitro?

Let's imagine that it's possible. Will you ever use this technology or not and why do you think so?

And what do you think how will society react to development of such kind of technology?
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

Let's imagine that it's possible. Will you ever use this technology or not and why do you think so?

And what do you think how will society react to development of such kind of technology?
As long as there is no side effect to the baby I think it would be okay but I will prefer the natural way of childbirth and will only use this technology if my wife is unable to carry the baby.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

lets do that and then brainwash the children towards becoming money earning cattle desperately seeking to earn "bitcoin"

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

I think women will jump on this bang wagon in a heartbeat.  Just like they did with C-sections.

Religious folks will jump and scream as usual; they will proclaim this technology to be evil and not to be trusted, etc.

Like it or not, human incubators are coming.  Such technology will be adopted once it becomes affordable.

I imagine in the future, you will be able to order your custom baby like you order a custom car today.

Select your 'gene packages', pick a delivery date and off you go.

udik235

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

I think if the reproduction tool is still healthy and strong, there's no need for reproductive aids.
entemeister

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

A possibility like that would change the world forever, starting with the way men and women relate to each other. We should need to know the benefits that this form of conception could bring before giving an opinion in favor or against it.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

In vitro (meaning: in the glass) studies are performed with microorganisms, cells, or biological molecules outside their normal biological context.

In my opinion, those who have problems having a child can consider that option but they should also be informed that its better to adopt a child in the orphanage. Side effects can also be an issue because we all know that it is impossible to create humans. God makes sure of that from the moment he created everything.  I also hate the idea of over population just in case this happen. I still prefer the natural way.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2100
Merit: 641

sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

I'm not too sure about the results. However infant embryos in the womb always need adequate and proper nutrition to be the perfect shape (normal baby). They have to work hard with thousands of experiments. But during that time their experiments were inhuman because they made babies with physical disabilities and could be mentally handicapped.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████  
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒  
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄    
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░    
Xiadas

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

I won't use this technology just because I think that fetus's growth and development is a way to complicate to be reproduced in vitro at our lifetime. And society reaction is not hard to predict - educated people would accept it or at least would have discuss it with prudence untill this technology have any results. Rigid and narrow-minded ones at first would think of it with prejudice and won't accept it. Everyone of us know those old men who condemn the Internet and social media, or those middle-aged who doesn't accept crypto

ruchira1994@gmail.com

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:05:36 AM

If we could do it ; it will be a great achievement. People who can’t make their own baby can have the chance to have a baby.
But there will be so many against parties for this.Because as well as good things there is a big chance to applying this for bad things. Things like
1.creating an artificial army.
2.Creating a group of people with specific characteristics.
3.creating groups for suicidal missions

At the end of the day humankind also become an species of robots. The value of a human life will come to a level of a machine. There may be Un identified errors. It may cause the destruction of all human race.So still I think natural way is far better than going behind modern artificial babies
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

I think this will open a great avenue especially to childless parents of this society. The society should open their minds onto accepting this just for the sake of those couples dreaming and praying to have a child one day. It may seem unconventional, but judging the benefits, it can help a lot of people, i just hope that doing this will not overly cost them.
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

Some people really want children, but cannot conceive. Having children to some people means so much, and some don't want to look into adoption, so an opportunity to have a child of their own is big. I personally think adoption is better, but it's good to have options.
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

This brave new world better be well worth it.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

, as a human being created by god, will not use such advanced technology, even if it works, because I think that has the right and created something even the only living thing in this world is god, about people's reaction to this technology, I'm sure there must be a pro and there is also a cons, depending on their mindset, so my opinion about this
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:57:38 AM

I think it's another triumph for science. This will help a lot of couples who cannot have children. In the years to come, I'm sure there will be more studies about artificial human reproduction and these will better define the pros and cons of the process. For now, it is taboo.
developer4z

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 09:47:25 AM by developer4z

Why do we need more babies?? There are plenty of them in this world and living shitty lives. Sadly people would prefer to make their own instead of adopting because it'll be their blood.  vitro babies are jsut fine. But i'd rather that people take care of kids that already exist in this world. I am personally never gonna use this tech because obviously i am never having kids.

Society accepts things over time. It won't be acceptable in beginning, but later it'll be a norm.
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

This sound scary to me at first, why would we need it, then I think there is very niche market for it, may be it will cost a bomb to just make one baby, and it will then make it impossible to be practical.
We did better just make natural babies.
 Grin

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
CaptainEvansun

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

As mentioned above, in vitro means "in the glass". It seems like most people here don't actually understand the technology that is already available. IVF means in vitro fertilization. This literally means the embryologists in a lab take sperm and fertilizes an egg in a dish. The technology already exists. Embryos can live outside a woman for about 5 days. The embryo starts to developed in the dish and is implanted into a woman's uterus. I think you already missed society's reaction to this. Or did you actually mean that a baby would grow up completely in a dish? I don't think that's going to happen.
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

Why do we need more babies?? There are plenty of them in this world and living shitty lives. Sadly people would prefer to make their own instead of adopting because it'll be their blood.  vitro babies are jsut fine. But i'd rather that people take care of kids that already exist in this world. I am personally never gonna use this tech because obviously i am never having kids.

Society accepts things over time. It won't be acceptable in beginning, but later it'll be a norm.

The world needs more people who think this way. I love your mentality
freshkrypto212

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

am not against this if only it won't have any side effect on the  baby. I would go for it. Only if my wife won't be able to perform that .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: