Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 1245 times)
JBWashington (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:33:05 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 06:02:48 PM by JBWashington

Hey guys. I am selling and buying BTC now. If you are interested please email jbwashington1123@outlook.com or PM me. (Email checked more often).
I sell a minimum of 100$ worth per transaction.
Current Stock:
BTC: 11.98

Note that before PMing me, I do not go first. I would use Escrow but it is useless with PayPal.
All merchandise bought will be received within one day of payments being received.
Protrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Time is Money !!

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:12:22 PM

Drop me a pm for exchange !
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 07:36:32 PM

Dont let this guy scam you. He gave me a different paypaladdress than his own email so better watch out. Be could easily take the money from paypal an run away with it
WorldWideBTC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:39:06 PM

Dont let this guy scam you. He gave me a different paypaladdress than his own email so better watch out. Be could easily take the money from paypal an run away with it

That doesn't always mean it's a scam. I have a different PP address than my email.

Also chargeback.
g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 07:57:29 PM

I did not say it must be a scam but it likely could be.
Protrader

Time is Money !!

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:30:43 PM

If you have different email accounts for paypal  doesnt means you are a scammer BUT thanks for your precaution warning !!
JBWashington (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:13:14 PM

I use a different email for all my accounts to reduce the risk of being hacked. after all it isn't smart giving out your primary email address
JBWashington (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:42:32 AM

Now buying BTC too. HMU if interested. I can't go first though so if you don't like that rule then just don't pm me please.
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:23:35 PM

Scammer.  Sent money for .2 btc.  He said it's on hold and couldn't send .2 BTC or even .1BTC until hold clears on his account.  I wouldn't even think about doing business with again.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
JBWashington (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:59:39 PM

Scammer.  Sent money for .2 btc.  He said it's on hold and couldn't send .2 BTC or even .1BTC until hold clears on his account.  I wouldn't even think about doing business with again.
I sent your BTC and you charged back. I am the victim here.
WorldWideBTC

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:13:45 PM

Any proof? Screenshot of the payment sent? What wallet address did you give him?

I sent your BTC and you charged back. I am the victim here.

Any proof? TXID of the coins sent? Screenshot of the chargeback?
D05GTO

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:17:13 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 03:28:56 PM by D05GTO

yeah, I would really like to see that transaction ID.

I used the address that's in my signature. 

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
WorldWideBTC

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:35:10 PM

yeah, I would really like to see that transaction ID.

I used the address that's in my signature. 

If you got scammed, please make a scam accusation thread in the proper section of the forums to protect others from the same scammer.

Any information (Name on the PayPal account, email of the account, etc) you can provide in that thread would be helpful.
Protrader

Time is Money !!

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:58:47 PM

Scammer.  Sent money for .2 btc.  He said it's on hold and couldn't send .2 BTC or even .1BTC until hold clears on his account.  I wouldn't even think about doing business with again.

File a dispute/chargeback asap !! and do send some proof his name/email !!
JBWashington (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:22:07 PM

Scammer.  Sent money for .2 btc.  He said it's on hold and couldn't send .2 BTC or even .1BTC until hold clears on his account.  I wouldn't even think about doing business with again.

I sent him the BTC  to the address he sent me and he Unauthorized Claimed it.
D05GTO

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:26:13 PM

Did file and I'll put everything in an accusation thread.   The "good luck. you sent as gift" is really a red flag to me.  The pitiful amount of money really is of no concern to me.  

Juan Washington  
To Me
 Jan 8 at 7:21 PM  

Good luck. You sent  as gift.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 16:23:22 -0800
Subject: Re: BTC
To: jbwashington1123@outlook.com

Ok, guess I'll just file a dispute.  No sense in waiting for 21 days for your money.

On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 7:20 PM, Juan Washington <jbwashington1123@outlook.com> wrote:
Hey, Im  really sorry but I cant send the BTC until the  funds are off hold. It wont let me process a refund either

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
WorldWideBTC

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:36:16 PM

Then post the TXID of the transaction.

See, I don't know if you knew this, but EVERY BTC transaction is recorded. So if you sent the BTC to the address he provided, that transaction exists on the chain. So just post the link to the transaction.

This isn't complicated. If ANY of you send payment first, you are taking a risk. Please measure that risk against the amount potentially being lost and the Trust of the person you are doing business with.

Also, use escrow. A simple escrow in this situation would have prevented this scam. I would have done it for 1%. A scammer will not send coins to an escrow because there is no way to pull the scam. An escrow cannot prevent chargebacks from happening, but can ensure that the scamming isn't coming from the SELLER of the coins, at least.

Anyway. Sorry this happened to you. Please be more careful in the future.
JBWashington (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:47:04 PM

Then post the TXID of the transaction.

See, I don't know if you knew this, but EVERY BTC transaction is recorded. So if you sent the BTC to the address he provided, that transaction exists on the chain. So just post the link to the transaction.

This isn't complicated. If ANY of you send payment first, you are taking a risk. Please measure that risk against the amount potentially being lost and the Trust of the person you are doing business with.

Also, use escrow. A simple escrow in this situation would have prevented this scam. I would have done it for 1%. A scammer will not send coins to an escrow because there is no way to pull the scam. An escrow cannot prevent chargebacks from happening, but can ensure that the scamming isn't coming from the SELLER of the coins, at least.

Anyway. Sorry this happened to you. Please be more careful in the future.
It came from BTC-e. how do I get the TXID with them. all I see is the ID used locally for BTCE.
JBWashington (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:50:51 PM

http://imgur.com/YJ1Kh3v proof of the unauthorized charge back used to scam me. I don't think I can get a TXID.
WorldWideBTC

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:54:18 PM

http://imgur.com/YJ1Kh3v proof of the unauthorized charge back used to scam me. I don't think I can get a TXID.

This is proof of an unauthorized chargeback. Not proof of a scam.

No TXID, no proof of a scam. Period.

HIS complaint is that he sent you payment and never received any coins. He also claims you made some weak excuse about funds being on hold as the reason behind you not being able to send the coins.

YOUR complaint is that you DID sent the coins, and he used a chargeback to rip you off. So let's see that TXID. EVERY transaction has this TXID.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: