Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something for Nothing: A Crash Course in Persuasion  (Read 610 times)
Mosper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:04:33 PM

I am opening up my 20 years of experience in getting other people to do what I want. After spending 2/3 of my life persuading and convincing others to give me what I want and do what I want I am ready to take the next step which is providing my invaluable knowledge for your benefit. If you are tired of being told no and being unable to realize your dreams and goals then this is your lucky day. From sales, to marketing, to seeking investment capital, to job interviews, to promotions, to getting your SO to suck your dick every day of your life. The world is yours to take if you know how to get people to turn their pieces of it over to you. I have two decades of experience which has taught me priceless skills of persuasion. From quickly determining personality type in order to infer what your mark wants to hear to what will set them off to the fact you are telling them what they want to hear. The money you spend for my teaching will be returned many many times over. How many times over really depends on you and your dedication to getting what you want. If you are a survivor, a go getter, or the proverbial "fittest" then you will see your life change dramatically. I will teach you how to read your target and I will teach you how to use your own strengths AND weaknesses to your advantage in persuasion.

It won't take more than one session before you see the value in my teaching. For this reason I am offering first session discounts to all new customers. Your money will buy you ongoing one on one guidance from one of the most persuasive people to ever walk this planet. Your first and free lesson is to learn who you should ignore and not bother going after. An example is people who would read this thread and have something clever like "you didn't persuade me hahalol" to say. These people are a certain type, the details of which I will introduce to you in our working together, but for now just consider them those that don't matter. To achieve your goals you do not need to be to able to convince everyone. You need to know who you can convince and who you should ignore.

This isn't a scam class but you will learn how to take advantage of people should that be your goal. I am only giving you the tools how you apply them is up to you.

Sessions are done weekly and you will have full time email contact, scheduled direct chat time, and intermittent contact of other types in case of emergencies (you need guidance specific to a time sensitive matter). The first session is $50 and each session after that is $200. I am comfortable giving the first sessions at a large discount due to my confidence that you'll come back for more once you see just what I have to offer. This is information which will change every aspect of your life. Similar to how a fighter is calm, collected, and comfortable in potentially violent situations you will walk with a confidence you've never known before as you will KNOW you have the upperhand in all interactions in your life be they professional, friendly, romantic, or sexual.

If you are interested simply send me a PM. I will not be responding to this thread due to the dumbness that is sure to come from people who resent my abilities and seek to stifle my, and as a result, your success. If you aren't interested then please move on. I am not looking to persuade anyone in this situation - there are better things for me to spend that effort on. I am offering a life-changing service so if you are a forward thinker and you just lack the interpersonal and people skills to achieve your goals and dreams and general success in your day-to-day interactions then do the smart thing. I look forward to hearing from those of you with enough vision and bite to take what you want from this cruel world. 

Obviously BTC is your offered form of payment so just convert USD to BTC for the current value to determine your price.

Me? I'm just the cynical voice floating in the sea of unchecked optimism.
innocentpixel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:41:49 AM

He is so persuasive oh my gawd... Where can i send 10000$ to secure your services in advance oh you priceless random stranger on the internet.
Mosper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:27:20 PM

Your loss.

Me? I'm just the cynical voice floating in the sea of unchecked optimism.
Nancarrow

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 02:43:16 AM

Hello Mosper, when are you going to pay back your defaulted loans on BTCJam? You ran off with 27 bitcoins, remember?

If I've said anything amusing and/or informative and you're feeling generous:
1GNJq39NYtf7cn2QFZZuP5vmC1mTs63rEW
innocentpixel

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:56:41 AM

Hello Mosper, when are you going to pay back your defaulted loans on BTCJam? You ran off with 27 bitcoins, remember?

Leave him alone. Can't yu see he's obviously trying to make some cash to oay you back???

</sarcasm>
uccoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

Fishy yet interesting Smiley)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: