Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do most of You Traders just use a Laptop for trading with??? ?  (Read 14403 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:24:23 PM

It amazes me how exchanges manage to make their web and mobile applications so convenient. I rarely resort to entering the exchange from a working computer, as a rule I do it from a tablet or phone, and it is very convenient.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:56:21 PM

Since most of the time I am traveling I use my laptop it’s just an Acer i5 laptop that bought last year for $600. I use Avast antivirus and Avast VPN. One thing I notice when I started using vpn it slows down my laptop for about 10%, but so far it is doing what it is supposed to do.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:34:47 AM

It amazes me how exchanges manage to make their web and mobile applications so convenient. I rarely resort to entering the exchange from a working computer, as a rule I do it from a tablet or phone, and it is very convenient.

You should expect that since they should be really amaze us in order to get the attention of other investors.

Transaction fees and withdrawals are not the only thing we look at a site, we also look at how presentable it is since that makes it more easier or simpler to use.

Iykejunior

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:27:27 AM

well I personally prefer to use my smartphone most times as I am always on the go  with my smartphone, carrying a lot about isn't so easy. But in the comfort of my house , yeah sure I use my laptop for easier trading
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:39:32 AM

Yes, I prefer laptop. My country has a crappy internet and also expensive so I can only afford a pocket wifi. A pocket wifi needs to be connected on the pc by a cable while laptops don't. So when the internet  connection is making me laggy, I need to move my pc which is very inconvenient for me when trading but if I am in my laptop, I just need to move the pocket wifi anywhere to get the connection smooth again.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:56:39 AM

I am thinking to buy a new computer. Fun. Wondering what you guys use?

Any special computer or just any ol' machine will do?! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you have a VPN or a personal Hotspot?

What Virus Protection do you use?  How about... Mac Afee?

Mac or a DELL?Huh Cool Cool

I use 2 laptops to make trades. And my trades focus on one laptop. And the only laptop to monitor the price movements of coins in some major exchanges. So using 2 laptops will make it easier for me to trade.

I often use personal hotspots. And hotspots that have a high speed, although monthly costs are expensive. But the advantage of the exchange will be greater.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:23:58 AM

Yes, I prefer laptop. My country has a crappy internet and also expensive so I can only afford a pocket wifi. A pocket wifi needs to be connected on the pc by a cable while laptops don't. So when the internet  connection is making me laggy, I need to move my pc which is very inconvenient for me when trading but if I am in my laptop, I just need to move the pocket wifi anywhere to get the connection smooth again.

On the contrary, I also have a crappy internet here, but a pocket wifi usually suited me best when I do trading. But yes, I prefer my old laptop though, it is still functioning as it was design so I don't want to buy a new one because it is still comfortable to me.

I don't like trading with mobile, although there are a lot of big screen mobile phones, I don't feel relax using it specially if it involves money specially in our daily trading activity.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:34:43 AM

never heard of pocket wifis before, and googleing it I don't see the diference to a 3G/4G modem. Is there any? At least a 3G/4G modem can connect to a PC. Why would something work on a laptop and not on a PC anyways? Android laptop?

milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:57:24 AM

I am thinking to buy a new computer. Fun. Wondering what you guys use?

Any special computer or just any ol' machine will do?! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you have a VPN or a personal Hotspot?

What Virus Protection do you use?  How about... Mac Afee?

Mac or a DELL?Huh Cool Cool

Well, most of the time I used desktop then sometimes laptop when I'm in the field. Then, the protection in which I used was kaspersky to my desktop, laptop and mobile phone. Moreover, in terms of brand name of laptop, for me HP, Dell and Samsung are the best to have it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: