Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 09:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project - Coingen.io Clone bot - Let's stop the madness and unleash Armageddon  (Read 2955 times)
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 06:20:58 PM

Super3 , well , I'm, sorry if you see this as an attack to your website.
I didn't intend for this to even sound like that.

My idea , at least in theory won't kill your website.
You'll still have users which what to create a custom coin , while my bot is mainly to mass produce clones based on a list.
So if I chose let's say to go after the wiki list of coins or fictional coins or fictional countries , people who want a coin like Washingtoncoin will not wait for my bot. They will still turn to your service.

Also , I don't plan on allowing coins to have to many differences , standard blocktime , nr of coins etc.

Look at your business as producing custom cars while I mass produce Chinese socks.

Also , people who turn to your service will have the advantage to launch the coin when they feel like , I plan to launch them as soon as they are made.
But i'm still wondering how much this project will end up costing me when thinking about server costs since I don't plan and I won't take any revenue scheme in consideration.
Nah, I'm chill when it comes to these things. Bitcoin moves fast, as soon as you create something good, you bet someone is working on something better on day 1. Which is why I love most about Bitcoin. It keeps you on your toes.

Let me know what the costs are to build and run it. If I can lease you an API for cheaper everyone can leave happy. Heh. I have a ton of servers.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
niothor (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:30:27 PM

Super3 , well , I'm, sorry if you see this as an attack to your website.
I didn't intend for this to even sound like that.

My idea , at least in theory won't kill your website.
You'll still have users which what to create a custom coin , while my bot is mainly to mass produce clones based on a list.
So if I chose let's say to go after the wiki list of coins or fictional coins or fictional countries , people who want a coin like Washingtoncoin will not wait for my bot. They will still turn to your service.

Also , I don't plan on allowing coins to have to many differences , standard blocktime , nr of coins etc.

Look at your business as producing custom cars while I mass produce Chinese socks.

Also , people who turn to your service will have the advantage to launch the coin when they feel like , I plan to launch them as soon as they are made.
But i'm still wondering how much this project will end up costing me when thinking about server costs since I don't plan and I won't take any revenue scheme in consideration.
Nah, I'm chill when it comes to these things. Bitcoin moves fast, as soon as you create something good, you bet someone is working on something better on day 1. Which is why I love most about Bitcoin. It keeps you on your toes.

Let me know what the costs are to build and run it. If I can lease you an API for cheaper everyone can leave happy. Heh. I have a ton of servers.

I'll wait for some time to see how the community will react if I put this is motion and the consequences.
I don't be the one that everybody shows with their finger > He did it!  Like the doge creator.

Hell if I might take the risks.
I'll wait for a few more days for feedback and decide.

But really , If I have even the slightest doubt it will affect your business I won't do it. I hate copy paste stuff that would make me look like a fungus , feeding on somebody's idea.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BTCHakan

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:42:24 AM

How do we get help setting up the block chain, mining etc?  Need help here.  We have a new one for testing and building. Thanks.

if some one help same question we will be very happy
cryptost

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:19:43 PM

http://coincreator.net/
robertiv2

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Yuancoin-Official

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 04:24:38 PM

the coincreator is very bad because the news coin is virus !!

ETH : 0x8653709B51162bE8f20C5f503A9f86E28edaF56a - LTC : MRmut26CQTi1cBD5N7wRUiuPFMCDPB8kik - BTC : 37TxbDLUiE8CG7FdsTa1MFHMTUTtAvLesg -
 BCH : qpeph2sypawqhp630td6p93y2eujfu478ysf2298pn
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: