Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Martingale betting system over freebitco.in trough javascript (iMacros)  (Read 10691 times)
vivian (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:01:51 PM

I think most people are familiar with the Martingale betting system of doubling after a loss and going back to the initial betting value after a winning.

So, one could manually do it over freebitco.in but that would take a LONG time. As such, I have implemented a script that automates the process and do it endlessly.

Here it goes:

Code:
while(true) {

var macro1;
macro1 =  "CODE:";
macro1 +=  "SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO" + "\n";
macro1 +=  "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_bet_hi_button" + "\n";
macro1 +=  "WAIT SECONDS=1" + "\n";
macro1 +=  "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
macro1 +=  "TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_result EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";
iimPlay(macro1);

var s = iimGetLastExtract();
var extract = s.charAt(4);

var macro2;
macro2 =  "CODE:";
macro2 +=  "TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_2x" + "\n";

var macro3;
macro3 =  "CODE:";
macro3 +=  "TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:double_your_btc_min" + "\n";

if(extract == "l") {
    iimPlay(macro2);
}
if(extract == "w") {
    iimPlay(macro3);
}

}

And here is a small tutorial on how to use it:

1) Install Firefox and the add-on iMacros (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/imacros-for-firefox/)
2) Copy the code above to a file called "martingale.js" /user/iMacros/Macros
3) Open firefox, go to http://freebitco.in/ and over "MULTIPLY BTC"
4) Open up iMacros interface by clicking F8 or on its icon
5) Select "martingale.js" and play it

There you go, you are automatically playing using the Martingale system, without a sweat and very fast!  Cheesy

However, I for those unaware I should warn that this betting system is not perfect! It gives you some advantage, but you might still lose all your coins. However, the more coins you have, the better your chances (but also the greater your losses). So play carefully.

But let's check something quickly. Let's say you have BTC0.00010000. On the martingale, your chance of being brankrupt is that of losing all rounds consecutively, until you have no more BTCs. So, let's calculate that. The chance of winning a round is 4750/10000 (47.5%)
So, how many rounds can you afford to lose with BTC0.00010000 betting BTC0.00000001 per round and using martingale? (what the script does)
https://i.imgur.com/RpLeSQs.png
Which gives approximately a total of m = 12.8
That is, you would have to lose 12 consecutive rounds to go bankrupt with that initial money. As the chance of losing is 1-0.475 = 0.525, we have:
0.525^12=0.000438

In English, the chance of going bankrupt is 0.0438%

But don't be fooled, without infinite money you most likely will (some time) lose.

It's not a perfect system, but hey, it's better than manually trying to do something even more naive. Might give some advantage.

Hope I could help those who were playing blindly until now.
I guess this is better than nothing, and was quite some struggle for me to come up with, but worthy, I guess.

If I may have helped users somehow, I wouldn't deny a little something for the efforts  Wink : 1DsFP2eVUg8rv1p9PJVDHbStZB24KTJ7mR
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:18:27 PM

how have your profits been
vivian (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:27:24 PM

I created this very recently and haven't used extensively. Honestly, I got to around 0.0001 once but ended up losing all of it (most likely due to impatience, I changed to tripling instead of doubling since it was slow).

But decided to share with the community. Mutual help is the way to go.
And who knows if someone find an error on my code and fix or maybe improve the system with another strategy, or something else.

In the p2p world, we work together with ideas and codes to everyone.
fahayek

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 05:14:01 PM

Expected return using martingale is 0. Try using Kelly criterion, the formula used to beat blackjack, and the stock market.
anyone4u

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:49:11 PM

betting is considered a sin and I would only do it for testing the waters so you would know what its like but these days people are around always with no morals or values and seemed to be flat as far as no sense of right or wrong because they have watered themselves so far down
nerobie

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:25:01 AM

you would have to lose 12 consecutive rounds to go bankrupt for sure
vaibhavsingh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 08:45:33 AM

Hey! Can you please create a script that would not double the bet after every loss, and bid amount be constant? Huh
In that way, one can never loose all his earnings easily.
(I had tried this kind of scripts, but lost all my earnings many times Sad)

Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:40:48 PM

Expected return using martingale is 0. Try using Kelly criterion, the formula used to beat blackjack, and the stock market.

With the presence of house edge, it is indeed a supermartingale...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: