Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont sell  (Read 777 times)
heskey (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:54:47 PM

Make up your mind in before - buy - and HOLD no matter what. Holding is underrated.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
e521

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:55:53 PM

Make up your mind in before - buy - and HOLD no matter what. Holding is underrated.

most of people around here trade and lose or hold, nobody is selling. that's why they are still here talking about bitcoin.
also we don't need multiple post for any downtrend, the market don't listen to you anyway..

heskey (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:00:53 PM

Not holding is the most common newbie mistake. Im just sayin'

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Rdeschain

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:02:55 PM

This thread is right up your alley:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0
energeez

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:45:18 AM

never sell ! never ! but peeps are so emotional so they sell at the end
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:58:51 AM

Everyone has a selling point.
Spacewhale

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:23:44 AM

This thread is right up your alley:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0

That is my new favorite post and my first watched thread lol
psykodort

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:28:53 AM

I'm in it for the long run...been spending my BC around like I'm supposed to! Smiley 

Lots of people here in it to make money but I don't think that is what it should be all about.. Looks like most are loosing money anyways due to the crazy fluctuations.

If BC were to ever reach 10k then maybe I would reconsider selling haha Wink

Slylock

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:51:31 AM

Everyone hold, no one sell. Grade A plan for disaster. If everyone holds and doesn't sell or spend, then there is zero growth. This does not constitute support for the community. Hold some, sell/spend the rest.
nerobie

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:39:50 AM

Looks like most are loosing money anyways due to the crazy fluctuations
hui123

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:42:48 AM

I think now is better to hold, but you decided Smiley
Imperials

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:58:43 AM

Strong hands never sell, have patience as tomorrow is a brighter day! Cheesy
trenton81

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:03:57 PM

Hey all,

please correct me, but so far I've seen alt coins always found a new alltime high in the end? They are swinging up and down, but in the end the direction is up, or?

I guess some exception are broken coins (like Pennies)?

FROZEN is coming! Block reward at ~ 7 FZ and quickly falling! - Enjoy the Frozen Poetry from the Haiku contest
heskey (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:32:22 PM

Alt-coins are very unstable, and BitCoin / Litecoin are definetly more stable than any of the smaller ones. But this whole market is pretty much unstable, things change in the matter of days, sometimes hours. Study the trends, read a lot, and trust your decisions - play it safe if you're not prepared to lose money, remember that bitcoin has gone from $1000 - $500, and then back again to $900 multiple times.

Remember that most of the altcoins are more or less owned by a very small group of people.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
var53

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:30:20 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 07:23:23 PM by var53

I have been unable to make up my mind about selling. I only recently took an interest in bitcoins, etc, and have watched the price of junk coin rise and fall like a yo-yo. A month ago junk coins were dirt cheap, and if you bought $10 worth and held until now it would be worth well over 20x that. You might have just sold at the first peak and made 4x. On the other hand if you sold at each peak in price and bought at each low, you would have probably made 100x.

I suppose predicting the peaks and lows is not easy and you have to weigh the risks involved compared to the long term risks of just holding. Some coins seem to disappear in the long run and some stick around constantly rising in price.
bitconnect

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:37:04 PM

People press their luck with investing. People that do succeed in investing are sitting on more bitcoin than they initially invested. I personally just broke even and currently investing elsewhere in the bitcoin market. It is up to the person if they want to hold or not, hoarding doesn't keep bitcoin going but actually using and spending them does.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: