Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Something Aweful Endorses Ron Paul/ Official Campaign Video  (Read 2188 times)
BlockHash (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:09:14 PM

Well, at least they have their politics in the right place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HBo7q8VWvQ
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:28:34 PM

But what will somethingaweful do when Ron Paul endorses Bitcoins?   Grin

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
BlockHash (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:38:41 PM

But what will somethingaweful do when Ron Paul endorses Bitcoins?   Grin

Now that would be funny!
FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 09:53:22 PM

It's somethingisaweful.  Get it right.
bitrebel

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 09:55:56 PM

No, we get it wrong on PURPOSE. No need to give them google links. haha

bosschair

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 10:09:38 PM

No, we get it wrong on PURPOSE. No need to give them google links. haha

Fiendish.  It's like you're talking in code.  Don't worry, mum's the word.
tiberiandusk

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

The North Remembers

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 10:30:56 PM

The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance. — Ron Paul

Bitcoin Auction House http://www.BitBid.net BTC - 1EwfBVC6BwA6YeqcYZmm3htwykK3MStW6N | LTC - LdBpJJHj4WSAsUqaTbwyJQFiG1tVjo4Uys Don't get Goxed.
bitrebel

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 10:38:18 PM

The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance. — Ron Paul

There is nothing wrong with this vision. There is nothing wrong with Ron Paul sharing this vision.
Not everyone in America has the same vision. It's not required either. It also does not mean their vision is any more important than yours. The end result will be a mishmash of all of our visions combined. That's all that matters. Instead of dissing Ron Paul, look at all the good he has done, and what he will do.

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 05:51:09 AM

There is nothing wrong with this vision. There is nothing wrong with Ron Paul sharing this vision.
Not everyone in America has the same vision. It's not required either. It also does not mean their vision is any more important than yours. The end result will be a mishmash of all of our visions combined. That's all that matters. Instead of dissing Ron Paul, look at all the good he has done, and what he will do.
Ron Paul has proven himself to be pretty tolerant of other people, but that line seriously doesn't concern you?
bitrebel

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 06:38:32 AM

Ron Paul has proven himself to be pretty tolerant of other people, but that line seriously doesn't concern you?

No it doesn't, really. I know he's a Christian. I respect that. I also understand Ron wants the states to decide, when it comes to issues like religion and abortion. I'm more concerned about what will happen if we do not elect him.

FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 06:41:17 AM

No it doesn't, really. I know he's a Christian. I respect that. I also understand Ron wants the states to decide, when it comes to issues like religion and abortion. I'm more concerned about what will happen if we do not elect him.
So if you live in a state like Alabama, your children should be forced to pray to Jesus even though you are a atheist/Muslim/Buddhist/w.e ? If we decentralize the United States of America like Ron Paul wants to do, there would be so much chaos, it wouldn't even be funny. So much chaos that they would probably start asking for ID'S at state lines...
Stalin-chan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 06:45:24 AM

So if you live in a state like Alabama, your children should be forced to pray to Jesus even though you are a atheist/Muslim/Buddhist/w.e ? If we decentralize the United States of America like Ron Paul wants to do, there would be so much chaos, it wouldn't even be funny. So much chaos that they would probably start asking for ID'S at state lines...

You might as well just remove federal government at that point and establish the states as separate countries.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 06:49:32 AM

You might as well just remove federal government at that point and establish the states as separate countries.
And that's exactly what's going to end up happening if he gets elected! Better like where you live  Wink.

Gentlemen it is much easier to destroy than it is to help build. Pauls plan is to destroy everything that has been built over the last 200 years because he feels the system is "broken".
NghtRppr

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2011, 07:02:07 AM

It's almost as unfunny as Ron Paul's views on abortion.
bitrebel

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:54:04 AM

How old are you, Jr?
No state is gonna decide the people should have to pray to anyone, yet alone Jesus. You are so full of fear, it's ridiculous. Then to jump to the conclusion about chaos because states do things differently...Huh They ALREADY DO!
Once again...How old are you, Jr.?

bitrebel

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:55:55 AM

And that's exactly what's going to end up happening if he gets elected! Better like where you live  Wink.

Gentlemen it is much easier to destroy than it is to help build. Pauls plan is to destroy everything that has been built over the last 200 years because he feels the system is "broken".

What are you doing here, FlipPro? What are you all about? Do tell us...why don't you....

bitrebel

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:57:14 AM

It's almost as unfunny as Ron Paul's views on abortion.

Guys who run small business need to learn how to stay out of politics, lest they like to lose customers. You lost me, Bro. I'm quittin yer operation.

I'm not anti-abortion either, just sick of self righteous people using my money for their screwed up political views.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:58:04 AM

How old are you, Jr?
No state is gonna decide the people should have to pray to anyone, yet alone Jesus. You are so full of fear, it's ridiculous. Then to jump to the conclusion about chaos because states do things differently...Huh They ALREADY DO!

I don't think a guy who just a couple hours ago was making jokes about raping people's mothers should be allowed to call other people immature.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:58:37 AM

And that's exactly what's going to end up happening if he gets elected! Better like where you live  Wink.

What are you doing here, FlipPro? What are you all about? Do tell us...why don't you....
I think Bitcoin and Libertarianism are not synonymous.

Anyone who thinks this is a fool.
bitrebel

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:59:24 AM

How old are you, Jr?

I don't think a guy who just a couple hours ago was making jokes about raping people's mothers should be allowed to call other people immature.

I don't think you're a good enough troll, raining...Can you try harder?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: