Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:18:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sent from wallet, not on blockchain.info  (Read 489 times)
OTK47 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:28:28 PM

Hi there, I just signed and broadcasted an offline transaction from my Armory wallet to send to a blockchain.info wallet. The transaction was recognised by Armory and the amount was deducted from my wallet. However, when I check blockchain.info the transaction is not there, as if it has not happened. Is this just a delay? Only getting slightly worried as last time I did this the transaction appeared on the blockchain almost instantly. Thanks and sorry if there is an obvious answer to this.
prezbo

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:19:24 AM

Looks like it didn't broadcast. Right click on transaction, view details, click the button on the bottom "Copy Raw Tx" and use this to rebroadcast it.
etotheipi
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 03:38:42 AM

Hi there, I just signed and broadcasted an offline transaction from my Armory wallet to send to a blockchain.info wallet. The transaction was recognised by Armory and the amount was deducted from my wallet. However, when I check blockchain.info the transaction is not there, as if it has not happened. Is this just a delay? Only getting slightly worried as last time I did this the transaction appeared on the blockchain almost instantly. Thanks and sorry if there is an obvious answer to this.

If you're using the latest version of Armory (0.90) you can go to "Help"-->"Clear All Unconfirmed".  Then restart Armory (and Bitcoin-Qt/bitcoind, if running it manually).  When it's restarted and connected, broadcast your transaction again. 

If you're using the older version of Armory, then do what prezbo said.  If that doesn't work, upgrade Armory Smiley

Founder and CEO of Armory Technologies, Inc.
Armory Bitcoin Wallet: Bringing cold storage to the average user!
Only use Armory software signed by the Armory Offline Signing Key (0x98832223)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
OTK47 (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:43:41 AM

Thanks guys I will give it a try. Going to upgrade armory anyway, just out of interest does 0.9 use less RAM than the previous versions? My computer struggles with my current version
128bpm

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:03:03 PM

Yes, 0.9 uses considerably less RAM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: