Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Twitter and Facebook Branded Giveaway Account - BIN $500  (Read 187 times)
Spazzer (OP)

Activity: 1079
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

Up for auction is a Gamingiveaways Twitter and Facebook account with active income. The accounts generate $15/month from Amazon Affiliate and $20-40 from private deals. The reason I'm getting rid of the accounts is I've just not had time to update and optimize the accounts. If the time was put into the accounts I could see the pages making a constant $100/month.

Disclaimer: This sale DOES NOT come with any posting script. You will need to setup automation system yourself. Both accounts had custom coded scripts which worked with Buffer to pull gaming related giveaways from /domain/gleam.io/ and Twitter. This sale does not come with posting scripts.

Starting bid: 0.025 BTC
Min increments: 0.001 BTC
Buy It Now: 0.06 BTC
Sniping: No, each bid made in the last 15 minutes of the auction will extend the auction by 15 minutes.
Auction Ends: May 28th, 2018 0000 EST

Accounts:

Twitter: https://www.twitteraudit.com/_gamingiveaways - 186.7K impressions over 28 days
Followers 30k
2.1% engagement 3.4k link clicks

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gamingiveaways - 8,072 post engagement over 28 days
Followers 9,672
79% Male - 37% Ages 18-24 (1,160 United States)

Proof of Revenue:

Facebook account needs the most work to get it up to the same engagement as Twitter. I found a very high affiliate link click through sucess which lead to purchases when giveaways for products were posted with a 'Buy Here' affiliate link. Example: Twitter Post

Any questions about the accounts or automated don't hesitate to ask. As mentioned I could keep the account running with passive income, but I felt there might be someone who wants to take it all the way. That and I've take on several new projects.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

Escrow: Preferred escrow with minerjones.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Sold.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: