Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -=(NeW CoIn On ThE BlOcK)=- *-LIVECOIN-LVC-* - (oYo) -SCRYPT/POW- SITE USABLE -  (Read 19395 times)
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 11:20:01 PM

Lets spread the hash out!! There are only two pools, don't want 1 to have 100%!

http://lvc.livechains.net

Fees: 0% now!!!

Not to nitpick, since the pool IS working, but is there any way we could see the net hash rate? It doesn't seem to be posting.

It's not working on either pool atm. They just show there own hash rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sibilant_doge

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:24:00 PM

I'm going to LoL if we're actually mining LTC and getting paid in Livecoin
Dea (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 11:27:53 PM

That's not the case, Source code is posted, would be nice, but sadly for us, I'm not nor is the rest of the team money hungry, we're innovation hungry, wanting to build upon what we feel is a awesome system of concepts.

As for the " Net Diff " issue,
We'll get to it in order or priority, we also have customers who may  have spur of the moment issues that need tending too as well as the coin's progress and pools for that, we'll tackle it in time, at the sametime it's not as big an issue once the diff goes up.

thanks for heads up.
sibilant_doge

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:32:46 PM

That's not the case, Source code is posted, would be nice, but sadly for us, I'm not nor is the rest of the team money hungry, we're innovation hungry, wanting to build upon what we feel is a awesome system of concepts.

As for the " Net Diff " issue,
We'll get to it in order or priority, we also have customers who may  have spur of the moment issues that need tending too as well as the coin's progress and pools for that, we'll tackle it in time, at the sametime it's not as big an issue once the diff goes up.

thanks for heads up.

It wasn't a serious criticism ^_^ .  I just mine for the fun of it.
perfectsquare

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

LiveChains.Net

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 12:15:29 AM

Guys, youll be pleased to know the block explorer will be available in few moments, im now alive and working again.

I know some ppl have been critical of the way i chose to launch our coin, and with all due repect to those users, but get of your high horse, LiveCoin is nothing like Doge, Kitteh or all the other cra*** out there right now.

I dont want to make you all rich, i never set to clone another coin, i set the coin total to 250,000,000 for a reason, a 2.5min block time for a reason, a low key launch for a reason, waiting till the last minuet to post here (and i didnt even want that)

I want people to understand we have a whole of life plan for the coin, us accepting it is just the start, you'll soon be seeing LiveHosting LiveCoin, LiveChains, LiveHash, LiveTrade and much much more, "Turn Key Crypto Services" We want a peace of it all, we want the community at large to work with us and for us.

Theres lots of things about crypto i dont like, if youll parden the pun, but all these new coins of late its like masturb***** only without the payoff.

Now some other things

BlockChains for LiveCoin
As soon as we pass 13,500 blocks, ill zip it all up and you can download it, im also producing an auto installer for it so you can install both the wallet and blockchains with ease

Sources
Coin SRC is on github as OP

There are now 8 nodes in total, we can try spinning off more of them, but thats a short term fix right now, the coin is almost 24hours old, i suspect come the weekend and new site for LiveCoin all will be good, and yeah i do know how frustraiting it can be for you all, you want to mine, the 3 of us are working as hard and as fast as we can

If you have issues, your free to visit and open a support request, and right now if you want answers youll need a ticket, we dont ignore tickets they just get a little behind on occasion.

Were all ears, if you have ideas or suggestions for the site, lets have them, cant say we will use them, but its nice to have input and be pointed in the right directions, this is a first of its kind service and platform so far as i know, oh yeah and remember livechains was started in a chat room with me doing my nut about how long it took to sync the blockchains, i was told if i could do better to put my money where my mouth was and here we are...

So all you critics :-) Keep sending in your abuse, cos at the end of the year im going to turn around to you and ask what you have to say now about us, were going places, you either join us or watch us, because i promise the world this - ALL YOUR GOING TO HEAR THIS YEAR IS LIVECHAINS THIS LIVECHAINS THAT.

LiveChains.net - Pool Rental Services & BlockChain Providers
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 12:33:26 AM

There is a thread building a new type of wallet app that can handle multiple kinds of coins.
UniWallet see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396757.0

One of their needs is a remote source of blockchains so I pointed Livechains out to them. If a coin is not there you already have a way to upload the required info get it online.

So the livechains this livechains that is already happening.  Grin

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
perfectsquare

LiveChains.Net

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 12:58:48 AM

There is a thread building a new type of wallet app that can handle multiple kinds of coins.
UniWallet see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396757.0

One of their needs is a remote source of blockchains so I pointed Livechains out to them. If a coin is not there you already have a way to upload the required info get it online.

So the livechains this livechains that is already happening.  Grin

Lots of updates to the chains at the weekend, i have a shedload to upload its just finding the time, we have to much work on our plates right now. Staring to feel like jesus feeding you all with a fish and bread

Thrillho

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:12:49 AM

You could have at least spent another 0.05BTC and remove the splash where it says who built it  Roll Eyes
Weird coin, nothing new, dunno. Skip.

No, they designed the application, they get the credit for it, what is it with this rip off culture going on right now, i dont want credit for anyones work but my own thanks, and seeing as how i made such a mess of my own attempt at compiling a coin, i decided it would be safer to use somthing that in my opionion, offered good value, and is proven..............

They should get credit for building the infrastructure and service for the coin. Who cares if the coin is copy-and-paste if you can ascribe tangible value to it rather immediately. Some seashells are purplish.

Selling shovels in a gold rush is always wise. Count me in.

Buy original NSFW artwork with crypto: http://holdenmatarazzo.com/
Dea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:56:09 AM

Binary Shovels = Engaged

It's all about how the tool is used rather than what the tool is made of an how it's made, it all matters but some extra moves can be had if you work it in the right direction.
maxbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:02:37 AM

Added all of the nodes, still no connect-a-poo... Anyone else have this issue?
Dea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:20:57 AM

Follow the info at the bottom of the OP? Still no go?

do the step by step and should be golden.
maxbit

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:35:53 AM

Follow the info at the bottom of the OP? Still no go?

do the step by step and should be golden.

Thx for the heads up... Ok I did all of the steps and now waiting, though it looks like the same no connections... Will post back here...
maxbit

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:48:49 AM

Still no go... It just sits there with no connections, says 27 hours behind, no block source...
perfectsquare

LiveChains.Net

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:52:50 AM

Still no go... It just sits there with no connections, says 27 hours behind, no block source...

I am producing a blockchain download now complete with peers

Just waiting for it to upload

EDIT

http://livechains.net/autoindex/ You can download the first 13,000 blocks and updated network peers.dat,. might help if i say copy the zip file oto %AppData%/LiveCoin right click extract here and overwrite. Remember to backup your wallet.dat first incase.

Dea (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 03:05:08 AM

I am producing a blockchain download now complete with peers

Just waiting for it to upload

EDIT

http://livechains.net/autoindex/ You can download the first 13,000 blocks and updated network peers.dat,. might help if i say copy the zip file oto %AppData%/LiveCoin right click extract here and overwrite. Remember to backup your wallet.dat first incase.

Placed on OP as well.
maxbit

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:29:48 AM

That worked, thank you for the blockchain download!
perfectsquare

LiveChains.Net

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 07:12:34 AM

A Sneak peek of the official site. Its a rough draft and my spelling is appaling, but something to wet the mouth with Sundays gonna be biblical

foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:07:39 AM

A Sneak peek of the official site. Its a rough draft and my spelling is appaling, but something to wet the mouth with Sundays gonna be biblical

looks nice but does it float ?

nope
perfectsquare

LiveChains.Net

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 09:17:25 AM

Yeah.

Ive just been reading around some posts people out there selling there coins for a pittance are going to be WOUNDED come Sunday, so if you holding coins and waiting in line to see what there going to be worth good for you cos right now there worth more than the shit some people are paying for them its staggering

xploited

Activity: 304
Merit: 252

CLAM Dev

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:39:39 AM

Yeah.

Ive just been reading around some posts people out there selling there coins for a pittance are going to be WOUNDED come Sunday, so if you holding coins and waiting in line to see what there going to be worth good for you cos right now there worth more than the shit some people are paying for them its staggering

I have no idea what there worth and I haven't even looked but I'm holding on to my 10k!  I'll tell you that, I'm excited to see what I can spend them on!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: