Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MeetCoin ICO is Live -Crypocurrency for Dating Industry 30%Bonus 💖  (Read 224 times)
mrjay22 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:08:19 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 12:10:50 PM by mrjay22

PRESALES ENDS:                      30TH MAY 2018
ICO STARTS:                           1ST JUNE 2018
START PRICE:                            $0.10/MeetCoin
END PRICE:                               $1.00/MeetCoin
         BONUS:                                      30% INSTANT BONUS
              REFERRAL:                                        10% REFERRAL COMMISION
ACCEPTED CURRENCY:   BTC & ETH
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VersusGPU

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:17:11 AM

mrjay22 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

I am here to answer any question relating to MeetCoin ICO, feel free to ask questions.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

In general, I recommend this project to investors. Currently, the topic of such sites is developing with a very high intensity. I think that the cost of the tokens will grow and give a few X's.
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

Interesting project. Do you plan to organize a bounty campaign or air distribution? I would love to participate.
mrjay22 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

In general, I recommend this project to investors. Currently, the topic of such sites is developing with a very high intensity. I think that the cost of the tokens will grow and give a few X's.

It's a great project any wise investor wouldn't want to miss, believe me. By 28th June the Token will worth $1.00 and were are considering a launch price of $6.

Part of the strategy we are putting in place to increase the demand for MeetCoin is disabling Paypal and other forms of payment on our site meetwee.com and setting MeetCoin as the only means of payment and this is drastically going to increase the demand for MeetCoin.

After ICO, many dating sites will also integrate MeetCoin as their payment gateway, this will also increase demand for MeetCoin, plus other strategies being put in place by our team. MeetCoin is really a Win-Win Coin.
mrjay22 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

Interesting project. Do you plan to organize a bounty campaign or air distribution? I would love to participate.

Yes, you need to refer at least 3 people with your referral link and you will automatically be credited with 30MEET, you also get 10% bonus when the people you referred make a deposit.
mrjay22 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

WHY YOU SHOULD BUT MEETCOIN NOW

CURRENT PRICE: 1MEET = $0.10
ICO END PRICE: 1MEET = $1.00
LAUNCH PRICE: 1MEET = $6.00
BONUS: 30% INSTANT BONUS ON DEPOSIT
REFERRAL: 10% REFERRAL COMMISSION
AIRDROP: REFER 3 PEOPLE TO SIGNUP AND RECEIVE MEETCOIN

Moving forward, we have already secured partnership with 19 popular dating sites and in talks with other sites waiting for the launch of Meet Coin. By the time we launch, majority of these sites will be using Meet Coin as their Payment Gateway.

After ICO, MeetWee.com will block all forms of payment i.e Paypal and Credit Card, only MeetCoin will be used to pay for credits and subscription, that alone will skyrocket the price of MeetCoin.

We also have alot of strategies that are already in place and they will surely boost the demand for MeetCoin.

JOIN HERE: https://ico.meetwee.com/
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

Moving forward, we have already secured partnership with 19 popular dating sites and in talks with other sites waiting for the launch of Meet Coin. By the time we launch, majority of these sites will be using Meet Coin as their Payment Gateway.

After ICO, MeetWee.com will block all forms of payment i.e Paypal and Credit Card, only MeetCoin will be used to pay for credits and subscription, that alone will skyrocket the price of MeetCoin.

We also have alot of strategies that are already in place and they will surely boost the demand for MeetCoin.

what the guarantee you say launch price will be $6 per 1 MEET? also on the website you are mentioned exchange like poloniex, hitbtc, yobit.  its like a dream.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
mrjay22 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

what the guarantee you say launch price will be $6 per 1 MEET? also on the website you are mentioned exchange like poloniex, hitbtc, yobit.  its like a dream.

Thanks for your reply, that's the decision of the company, you need to know that we have control over the price before it is listed on exchange sites and our plan is to enable our investors make huge returns.

As for the exchange, those exchangers are the company's choice. MeetCoin is a big project
Krzysztex

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

Dating industry is headed for a stable growth so a dating community coin makes a lot of sense.
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Developers try to create a decentralized cryptocurrency for the dating industry, as a single
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

You write. "This is an excellent project that any wise investor will not want to miss, believe me." By June 28, the token will cost $ 1.00 and will consider the launch cost of $ 6.
"I would like to believe, but why such confidence?
mrjay22 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

You write. "This is an excellent project that any wise investor will not want to miss, believe me." By June 28, the token will cost $ 1.00 and will consider the launch cost of $ 6.
"I would like to believe, but why such confidence?

Thanks for this question, I need to make it clear that our investors are our top priority in this project, they are making this project possible by believing and investing in it so we are doing everything possible to return the favor.

We plan to have a short Post-ICO stage where MeetCoin will be sold between $3 - $6 (remember we determine the price of MeetCoin before launching to exchange) and MeetCoin will be launch to Exchange sites with this Post-ICO price, this will enable our investors sell and make more profit.
mrjay22 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:29 PM

ICO starts in less that 2 hours, about 30,000,000 Tokens sold during presales.

Thanks to everybody who have invested in this project.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

It seems to me that the purpose of your project is now very much in demand and I can not understand why so few comments?
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

i! I really hope this coin can grow quickly, because I see this coin is very promising for long term.the time this coin will be widely known by the public!
mrjay22 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

It seems to me that the purpose of your project is now very much in demand and I can not understand why so few comments?

Few comments yes, but people are now having clearer understanding of the project.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

$6 on launch how this could be possible and how you can give guarantee to keep stable price at this level. Can you explain about this logic how you will bring this value for this token.
mrjay22 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

$6 on launch how this could be possible and how you can give guarantee to keep stable price at this level. Can you explain about this logic how you will bring this value for this token.

YOUR QUESTION: $6 on launch how this could be possible and how you can give guarantee to keep stable price at this level. Can you explain about this logic how you will bring this value for this token.

ANSWER: We plan to launch a Post-ICO where MeetCoin will be pegged at $6/MEET on the site at the same time the token will be available to all investors to sell at their own rate. This will force new investors to buy from investors who already have MeetCoin rather than buying from us.

Now imagine when you buy now at the rate of $0.20 and sell at the rate of $3 to $6 thats alot of gains and thats our plan for our investors.

THE MAJOR QUESTION SHOULD BE HOW WE INTEND TO SUSTAIN THE PRICE OF MEETCOIN

The 2 major objectives of this ICO is to make MeeWee.com compete with the big players in the industry, and MeetCoin to be used as a payment method on popular dating site at a very cheaper rate.

Raising money through ICO will enable us achieve these as soon as possible and this is only possible through our investors who believed in this project by investing in it. Our own way of paying them back is putting in place some strategies that will enable them see value for their investment.

Part of this is disabling Paypal and Credit card on MeetWee.com and as of now, if you have MeetCoin you can use it to buy credit and subscription on MeeWee.com at a cheaper rate.

We are investing heavily in advertisement and with many people using our site there will be huge demand for MeetCoin, and since we are directing all buyers on our site (MeetWee) to investors who already have MeetCoin the price will be competitive and our investors will gain most out of it.

I will be willing to answer further questions.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: