Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective]  (Read 62097 times)
legago

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:17:46 AM

Hello there, please help! I've transferred from pool wallet 1009.04 TAG coins to http://www.btc38.com (address:TTs4BRnKaRBnQfDLsHhGPLkJNBR7RDB7hF   TxID: aca00eabea477448da49560c2dd3140356213c3a2c9ee243488714b151c70297) but there are no coins on my ballance. btc38 Engineers said that transaction # is wrong. Please advice how to solve a problem. Thank you in advance. Oleg Buneev
skuthan

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:03:07 PM

Hey NiceMan!

Love the site, you've done an excellent job sir!  I wanted to throw out a few suggestions.

1.  Adding coins.  I sent you some suggestions via email a while back for the reformatting of the coin vote page.  I understand this is probably not high on the priority list but If there was any page I'd like to see expanded and more active it's this one.  Maybe do a voting page similar to Crypty's?  Possibly add a list of all the coins other people have suggested to the vote page so we stop contacting you in the forums for the same things?  If there is a reason we don't want to or can't add these coins maybe we can keep an updated list of them ("The Land of Misfit Cryptos") on the coin vote page with brief explanations?  All I know is I'd like to make suggesting coins a bit easier and more interactive.  For instance, I'd love to see GoldCoin (GLD) added to the pool.  It's been around for a while, has a working wallet, can be traded on Cryptsy, has a decent market cap, and has brief periods of high profitability.  Other coins like FastCoin (FST) and Einsteinium (EMC2) aren't exactly great coins but they are active, have periods of high profitability, and can be traded on exchanges.  I mean if we can have Quatloo and RonPaulCoin then I'm all for adding others as well as long as there is profit to be made.

2.  Merged Mining.  I totally get that adding merged mining is a major undertaking.  I just wanted to second all the other people on this forum asking for it.  Merged mining DOGE, or Peseta, or even VIA (can be MM'd now I believe), would be extremely beneficial.

3.  Announcements.  You're pretty good with making announcments as it is, but a few additions could really help.  Have a page of just your "official" announcements, but then allow users to make them as well.  This could help for situations like LTCD, Ruby, when you're on vacation, and even when POTcoin block rewards were about to decrease and UprisingRage made that forum post to "rally the troops".  Not everyone checks the forum, especially daily, so putting them on the site would help.  Then the commuinty will help police itself.  Make the page filterable by official posts and user's posts, etc.  Maybe even have an option to opt into an email alert?  Maybe have a site-only chat box (similar to Poloniex) on the page too?  All I know is more communication is a good thing and you have some intelligent and active users which is a resource you can use to lighten your load and make everyone more profitable.

I love the site and would like to see it continue to grow.  As I said in the email, I'm a project manager, web developer, graphic designer by trade so any help you need just let me know.
GIminer

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:16:10 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 09:08:56 PM by GIminer

To Titans users:

to avoid rejects mining at the pool, use the follow config:

{
  "pools": [
    {
      "url": "your nearest server:1111/#xnsub#skipcbcheck",
      "user": "your worker",
      "pass": "diff=16000"
    }
  ],
  "scrypt-n": 10,
  "failover-only": true
}

Diff 16000 is ok for Titans, diff 10000 for Mini Titans.

I highly recomend, if you use the autoswitch, to change the coin's worker selection with coins up to 1 GHs or 2 GHs of network rate, other wise stomp a coin with 3-4 GHs with less than this network rate is a waste of hash...

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:18:03 AM

I was on the EAC coin with 8 Gh and should have been getting 90% of the coins and only got 75%.... It showed me using 2.147 Gh on the payouts and I stayed on it for 30 min before changing off... not sure why after the 10 min PPLNS i was getting that much less than I should have been...

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
MrMinerVa

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:50:35 PM

Quote "Looks like it will take about 12 hours to reconfigure server (compile add daemons and redownload blockchains)."

I would have to guess here that you don't do backups on the server? Sorry, but this is no way to operate a mining pool or any other service/business, backups are critical and should be done constantly to prevent down time when you have people/users relying on the service. With a backup, it would probably have taken less than 2 hours to restore and your server is back up and in business.

There was no message about any issues and my miners were mining fine at 5:30 AM EST, I queued the requests to cash out my mined coins and it accepted, but now they are all showing pending status, and one is showing "0" pending which should be a couple 100 coins. I just hope all my mined coins are safe and will be transmitted once the system is back online and do not get lost because of this.
MrMinerVa

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:15:34 AM

Quote "Looks like it will take about 12 hours to reconfigure server (compile add daemons and redownload blockchains)."

I would have to guess here that you don't do backups on the server? Sorry, but this is no way to operate a mining pool or any other service/business, backups are critical and should be done constantly to prevent down time when you have people/users relying on the service. With a backup, it would probably have taken less than 2 hours to restore and your server is back up and in business.

There was no message about any issues and my miners were mining fine at 5:30 AM EST, I queued the requests to cash out my mined coins and it accepted, but now they are all showing pending status, and one is showing "0" pending which should be a couple 100 coins. I just hope all my mined coins are safe and will be transmitted once the system is back online and do not get lost because of this.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... Site is back online and my withdraw/deposits are going thru, had me worried there for a while Smiley Excellent job it getting the best pool I've seen in a very long time back up and running, but I hope you start doing backups Smiley Smiley
digitaldoxy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:35:46 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 08:10:30 AM by digitaldoxy

I've been using Coinmine for a while and have been pretty happy with it until recently. Last couple of weeks people seem to come and go in under 5 mins and take most of the percentage. I though this was a PPLNS pool??? Sometimes they come and go so quickly you don't even see them in the workers list!

They also seem to suddenly appear on bounties (SexCoin is a perfect example) take the bounty and disappear without even appearing in the worker list, little too convenient IMO.

I was under the impression PPLNS was supposed to stop this kind of coin hopping behaviour???

devlin85

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:03:07 PM

Are the American and Canadian servers down? I have been only able to connect to the EU server.. And since EU is the only server showing a usage statistic I assume it's not just me..
liie888coins

Activity: 217

Part-time Altcoin Developer

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:53:04 PM

Are the American and Canadian servers down? I have been only able to connect to the EU server.. And since EU is the only server showing a usage statistic I assume it's not just me..

Yes you are not alone. My miner can only connect to the EU server. But this change has not been shown on the latest news page.

News
2015-03-31 : Brazil, Singapore and China nodes is turned off. Unfortunately, this pool do not produce profit, needed to support more servers.

I do hope this pool can continue to stay for long.
MrMinerVa

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:47:27 PM

Yes you are not alone. My miner can only connect to the EU server. But this change has not been shown on the latest news page.

News
2015-03-31 : Brazil, Singapore and China nodes is turned off. Unfortunately, this pool do not produce profit, needed to support more servers.

I do hope this pool can continue to stay for long.

Same here, can not connect to stratum+tcp://US.coinmine.pw:1111 for a couple days now, miners say it's "DEAD"
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:49:37 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 08:55:10 AM by wolverine5pl

How accurate are profitability figures?
They often total upside down compare to smart hash for example
Yesterday all day 24hrs on titan and nice profit.  Now need to sell it.  Shame  you don't offer exchange to btc but still great multipool.  Best there is
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:21:22 AM

Hello I would love to see the following coins on your site:

Franko 28,000 sat and a mere 4-8 diff
Omni coin
Mona hit a high of 87,000 sat today!!

These are all scrypt coins

Can you please add murray coin and Ela coin (both scrypt N)

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
SEABOND

Activity: 128

http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 04:21:05 AM

Dev is a sleep here  Cry

HASH2COINS The Best ASIC Friendly Scrypt Multipool, 0% FEE. Mine now @ http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
efire54

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:05:10 AM

Why about 7-8 hours block status Updating?  Huh
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:55:53 PM

Dev you there???
Why 24hr graph not showing anything?
and how to mine litecoin on auto??
pabad812

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:18:49 AM

Hi, is there a problem with the DASH pool? No payouts for > 24 hrs.
danieluk9

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

The litecoin daemon crashed over a week ago. I've emailed the dev but he's not restarted it
Pretty sure execoin needs restarting too...
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:47:43 AM

CAP coin not giving any rewards even when blocks are found and I have been mining over an hour still 0 rewards showing

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
SubversiveTech

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:23:53 PM

USD/GH/Day

USD mined/Day

heh, what?

We're gonna be rich.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:52:33 PM

What's happening with the pool? My miners say they are mining like mad but my harsh rate is "0" on the pool for over an hour? Using the US2 pool/auto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: