Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective]  (Read 62085 times)
niceman (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 04:17:11 AM

DigiByte (DGB) added to www.coinmine.pw

Gasai Yuno

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Yukki Yukki Yukki!

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:04:09 AM

i loved this pool. pool admin always looks for most profitable new coins. i think this may be better than other auto profitable mining pools that mines dogecoin wholeday....

do you think to make a system for auto trade?

thanks.
Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:05:05 AM

There is something wrong with EZC.
The value of this coin is, according to your webpage,
" EZC/LTC price (Cryptsy): 0.00552717 LTC ".

However, the current value at Cryptsy is currently 0.00043859 LTC. Ten times lower! This probably mess with your calculated profitability. With the correct number I'm not sure that EZC is the most profitable...

For now I've simply unselected that coin until further notice.

As an additional info,
I noticed something weird in the Cryptsy trades log. See the following post: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5029-ezcltc-on-cryptsy-price-manipulation-pump-dump/ and notice the sell at 0.02593471 LTC. Could this be the reason why your profitability is wrong?
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:45:43 AM

There is something wrong with EZC.
The value of this coin is, according to your webpage,
" EZC/LTC price (Cryptsy): 0.00552717 LTC ".

However, the current value at Cryptsy is currently 0.00043859 LTC. Ten times lower! This probably mess with your calculated profitability. With the correct number I'm not sure that EZC is the most profitable...

For now I've simply unselected that coin until further notice.

As an additional info,
I noticed something weird in the Cryptsy trades log. See the following post: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5029-ezcltc-on-cryptsy-price-manipulation-pump-dump/ and notice the sell at 0.02593471 LTC. Could this be the reason why your profitability is wrong?

++++
niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:36:43 PM

We need to report an issue with the EZCoin profitability calculation over the last 8 hours - unfortunately the value of EZCoin was inflated about 10x actual value. This resulted in two problems - we mined ezc when other coins were more profitable, and the estimated value from mining was higher than reality. These issues have been fixed, and we apologize. This is a beta and that's why we offer our loyal miners 0% fees to account for occasional issues.

Our service uses Cryptcy Close weighted  24 price from Cryptsy. And Cryptsy reports Maximum EZCoin price 0.026 LTC, and last 0.00041 LTC.
Now I will filter Cryptsy data feed for this spikes.

TheGrolschFirm

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:34:37 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 12:58:01 PM by TheGrolschFirm

I looked into this pool and joined it yesterday. Looks good and is now by backuppool, if not leasing my rig. Maybe time to get rid of the coins that had no new blocks found in over 7 days and add some other coins with low diff ?

I love that I can actively set which coins I do want and which coins are of no interest to me. Most multipools just mine away. Because there is no autotrade to btc/ltc, I love the option to switch on the site to a specific coin, without having to VNC to change portnumbers on my rig(s).

I set the donation to 1%, hope this small contributions helps with development. Smiley
Coolb2

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:19:33 AM

Wow, nice spike in Hashing Power, congrats.

what i would like to see.

1. Most of us deal in BTC, so a quick over view of your wallets to total in BTC not just LTC.
2. to be a able to put a time frame of estimated mined value in btc, i know you have for 24h hour period but i i would like know how much i mined while i was away/asleep/or gone on vacation.

and 3. Auto Trading, yes i'm a lazy ass.

aside from that, you're site is full of stats and i love it, tonight I'm pointing my rigs there for the first time and looking forwards to see how it goes, and keep adding the nice (Best Profit) coins.

and great job.

Coolb2
mt k

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:10:48 AM

still need 100+ more hash and the ability to set the coin switch after shares or last coin rather than just timeframe would be nice.

add more coins like WDC and maybe even a SHA pool and you'd have it all Smiley
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:38:12 AM

Website offline... I guess they are under attack. Hope eveyrhing will be fine. Love this pool, it's the best!!!
joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:20:08 AM

yeah its a nice pool, love all the options for profit switching.

Hoep it hurries up and comes back up

mooo for rent
Vitalogy

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:29:12 AM

Bug?

While mining MemeCoin I noticed this. You can see that I get 2x the reward for the same block. Even get a reward for an orphaned block.

I refresh the page few minutes later...

EDIT:

Actually I think it's only a display bug. When I look in my Mining Reward page, it look fine. I only get 1 reward for the block.

Vitalogy

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:14:50 PM

Is there a reason why the minimum payout for GlobalCoin is so high comparatively to others? It is fixed at 1000. 1000 GLC = 8.22 $USD.
niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 12:15:22 AM

and again.... no reward

129399   33 left   nobleworker   44234.00   0.00   19 minutes ago   17.0309

By the way, I am trying to report via freenode, but never a response

You should report via e-mail
It's really some problem with reward system while fast switching.
We switch some time very fast (mine some coins for 10-15 seconds find some block and when switch back). Same time you will not be switched
while you don't send some share for last block.
Also pool switch all your shares rate instantly to new coin, but switch it only if you send almost ONE share.
This leads to next situation especially if you have low hashrate.

1. Pool get command to switch to the some coin. Many workers send shares for last block and get block from new coin for work. And quick found a block. Your worker still working on last share, so it's not switched, and still can get some reward for last coin, if block will be found here.
Only when you send some share you will be switched and start to work on new coin and get reward for next blocks.

2. Next situation. Most autoswitching users mining some coin, when we switching to another coin. Your worker was quick this time, and get new work. But this moment we switching back and found new block. Your worker 'stuck' until next share in last coin and don't get reward for next found block in first coin.

But this system is working some time strange. I don't know why, looks like some caching mechanisms delay some shares when not should.

It's still beta and possible some issues. And I have good news. Smiley
I have almost finish my work for CoinMine 2.0. It's new system with most improvements. And main improvement is block reward distribution system.
I will not calculate and store any shares, just your estimated hashrates (based at accepted shares of course). And this system always have
actual information about coin you mine now. (even if you don't send any new share here, but see it in user interface). So it will work more logically.
All workers, who switched to new coin, will get reward part based at hashrate procent if block will be found.

And more one announcement.

Effective immediately, all registered miners will have 1% fees for life. Some most active workers, who helping me to find errors and makes interesting suggestions will get 0% fees for life. This offer will end as we exit beta in the near future, so register and try mining here asap.  Once we exit beta the fee will be 2-3% (discounts for loyal workers), so this is a great offer for loyal miners who help us to grow in beta.

Send us your hash, you'll be glad you did!

niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 12:22:52 AM

Bug?

While mining MemeCoin I noticed this. You can see that I get 2x the reward for the same block. Even get a reward for an orphaned block.

Yes, it's interface bug, when block found it writen in database based with block number what some time don't correct due quick block changes.
But reward distribution script get right block number from daemon and in one block if Orphaned if can have same number as Confirmed block.
You see your reward 2 times, becouse it linked to block number. This issue also will be fixed at Coinmine 2.0. I'll always have right block height.

niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 12:26:34 AM

Is there a reason why the minimum payout for GlobalCoin is so high comparatively to others? It is fixed at 1000. 1000 GLC = 8.22 $USD.
Sorry, my fault. Minimum payout set to 10.

braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:47:24 AM

Would be nice to see the profit in BTC also

Where do we check our wallets ??

Would be nice in future to see Sha256 coins also in it
Vitalogy

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:06:28 AM

And more one announcement.

Effective immediately, all registered miners will have 1% fees for life. Some most active workers, who helping me to find errors and makes interesting suggestions will get 0% fees for life. This offer will end as we exit beta in the near future, so register and try mining here asap.  Once we exit beta the fee will be 2-3% (discounts for loyal workers), so this is a great offer for loyal miners who help us to grow in beta.

Send us your hash, you'll be glad you did!

Wow, thank you!
But I will send you donation anyway.  Cheesy
Vitalogy

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:15:54 AM

I'm wondering, do the switch algorithm calculate the effect of orphaned block on the profitabilty? If not, would it be a good idea to calculate it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if 40% of our mined block are orphaned, this mean that the coin is actually 40% less profitable. Right?

On the other hand, the pool will have to test it once in a while. Maybe last week there was lot of orphaned for whatever reason, but today everything work fine. So if the pool never test it again, it will never know that the profitability is back to normal.

By example, yesterday I saw that for the last 50 FlorinCoin blocks, 22 was orphaned. 44%! I tought that is was very too many so I deactivated FLO. Today, I check again and that last 15 blocks are OK. So I reactived FLO again.

I don't know if it's clear, or how hard it would be to integrate this in an algorithm but this is just an idea I got.
Vitalogy

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:33:26 AM

I was thinking about the future of CoinMine...

I hope one day your will become as popular as other big multi-coins pool. That will be great! But that also bring a couple of problems. When a big pool target a small coin, it can actually hurt the health of that coin. It can actually crash the price if all the coins are sold at the same time. Or by exemple, lately Mooncoin almost died because the big hashrate of multicoins pool messed up its difficulty.

A way to prevent this would be to spread the total hashrate between several coins. So we don't all go attack mine the same coins. The problem is how do you spread the hashrate? Someone will always complaint that their miners are always on the second most profitable coin (not the most profitable).

So maybe their should have more than 1 algorithm. In the same ways that there are differents investors profiles (some prefer blue chips, some others don't mind to invest in risky business) maybe there are differents miners?

Some want small variance, regular stable payouts.
Other target the big instant profit.
Some mine and trade ASAP while other keep their coins
Etc.

Maybe it would be possible to create different algorithms corresponding to different profiles. In this way, we will not go mine the same coins at the same time.

Once again, I'm not a developper. I'm just throwing some ideas in the air. If this is an impossible task just discard it.  Wink
niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 12:02:13 PM

yes. It's next my goal to make several switching algorithms in worker's setting. I have already prepaid base to save information about used switching algorithm by worker, when he get mining reward.  This will allow to monitor profitability of different algorithms over time. Now I monitor only total pool profitability including solo coin miners.

But problem is, what I don't invent several switching algorithms. Smiley So I'll think about this, when will finish work at CoinMine 2.0 server.
It's already done, testing it by myself now.

Thinks for Orphaned blocks idea. I'll try to think about this. Unfortunately, we get much orphan blocks, because relative small hash-power. Looks like some multipool have more than 50% from coin hashrate and it leads to much orphans for another pools. (especially when difficulty drops and we start to mine it).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: