Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 12:00:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective]  (Read 62210 times)
Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:51:46 AM

Second: I have plans to create exchanger service for my pool. Not just copy-paste crappy exchanger what another do, I have several innovative ideas.
I was professional stock trader about 10 years and it's just ridiculous to see this "exchangers"...
When this exchanger will be released it will work with pool together and make auto-sell for pool users.
Sound great!
But please, prioritize security. Get help to make sure that your code is 100% safe. You heard about Gox, CoinMarket, Poloniex, ... If you open an exchange you will also be a target for the hackers. Don't be like those kids and be blinded by the "get rich quick opportunity". Take your time and you will actually make more money on the long term.

I love CoinMine and I don't want it be closed because of an hacker.  Smiley
niceman (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 02:16:39 PM

About that hashrate thing, just checking if this is normal or should I adjust some settings (like scantime/expiry which are now 7/28).

Doing extremely stable 6,5Mh/s for over 1 week now, rejected 0.0% HW 0 etc., but this is how my hash rate graph looks in coinmine.pw:

You already told the estimate is only an estimate, but this rather unstable graph makes me wonder.

This is one of your workers estimated hashrate graph and total hashrate for two workers is 6.5Mh? If it's your estimate graph for 6.5Mh it looks low for me. Now is usual median value about 10% lower than hashrate shown in cgminer. I'll add coefficient 10% up for all to get better estimation.

If you worries about this graph wavy, it's quite normal. We mine different coins with different block time. And if coin have quick block target time - you need to restart your works more often (we mine this coins when difficulty becomes lower, so block time become even less). This leads to less work effectiveness.

I have now new switching algorithm, that takes block target time to calculation and we mine this coins if profitability really worth it.

niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 02:21:40 PM

Second: I have plans to create exchanger service for my pool. Not just copy-paste crappy exchanger what another do, I have several innovative ideas.
I was professional stock trader about 10 years and it's just ridiculous to see this "exchangers"...
When this exchanger will be released it will work with pool together and make auto-sell for pool users.
Sound great!
But please, prioritize security. Get help to make sure that your code is 100% safe. You heard about Gox, CoinMarket, Poloniex, ... If you open an exchange you will also be a target for the hackers. Don't be like those kids and be blinded by the "get rich quick opportunity". Take your time and you will actually make more money on the long term.

I love CoinMine and I don't want it be closed because of an hacker.  Smiley

I have about 10 years experience to run exchange service for USD electronic money like Perfect Money, Webmoney and so on. Sure where are some specific things in crypto currencies and i'll make my best for users security.

CDexi

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:56:47 PM

About that hashrate thing, just checking if this is normal or should I adjust some settings (like scantime/expiry which are now 7/28).

Doing extremely stable 6,5Mh/s for over 1 week now, rejected 0.0% HW 0 etc., but this is how my hash rate graph looks in coinmine.pw:
http://i3.aijaa.com/t/00225/13098572.t.jpg

You already told the estimate is only an estimate, but this rather unstable graph makes me wonder.

This is one of your workers estimated hashrate graph and total hashrate for two workers is 6.5Mh? If it's your estimate graph for 6.5Mh it looks low for me. Now is usual median value about 10% lower than hashrate shown in cgminer. I'll add coefficient 10% up for all to get better estimation.

If you worries about this graph wavy, it's quite normal. We mine different coins with different block time. And if coin have quick block target time - you need to restart your works more often (we mine this coins when difficulty becomes lower, so block time become even less). This leads to less work effectiveness.

I have now new switching algorithm, that takes block target time to calculation and we mine this coins if profitability really worth it.

This graph is for one worker, that includes 2 mining rigs totaling around 5000Mh. I wonder why it goes down for 2-3 hours sometimes? That can't be from the coin switching.

My other worker is running 1 rig at 1500Mh and that graph is usually straight.

Maybe it has something to do with 2 rigs pointed to 1 worker, should I do separate workers for each rig instead? Usually I do this but your instructions told that 2 can be pointed to one.
DarkHunter04

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:13:22 PM

aww love this pool!

And I like the daily updates - and the chance to vote for coins. Great pool and I hope it will get more hashrate.
fasttel

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:13:57 AM

Hello everyone

Just started mining and this is the first pool I have ever used. Very happy with it.

I made a mistake and put an incorrect wallet payout address for REDDcoin. The address I entered was for REDcoin.

What happens in these situations? Have the coins been lost?

coin-man

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:56:33 AM

just trying this out

do i need to enter in all them wallet addresses?  Shocked
asdosoasd

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:01:12 AM

when you auto-switch ALTcoin with BTC?

scryptrunner11

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:26:08 PM

Why is hash rate so volatile on this pool?
I have a 2.9 MH/S rig yet, for hours on end, I'm sitting at 2 MH/s.
I will rarely hit 2.9 range but then it will dip down again to 2MH/s or below for hours on end.

I understand coin switching logic but I have utilized many coin switching sites (Clevermining, middlecoin, ltcrabbit) and have never experienced such volatility before.
Since my rig and hash is stable at other sites, I'm fairly positivie this is not my rig.
Also, I've been using coinmine since the hash rate was 200-300kh/s and it worked fine in the beginning.

My profitability is hurting Sad
It's to the point that, I may be better off using a pool with lower profitability that keeps my hash constant.
I'd really like to stay with Coinmine but, if this keeps up, I'll probably have to go elsewhere...
Any ideas?

DarkHunter04

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:36:08 PM

whats going on with pool? every hour disconnect from pool - and im not alone, pool hashrate decrease significantly
kafka131

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:21:03 PM

Hello

I have been mining for 24 hours. And i decide after that to cash out my earned coins.
But i am nervous now because it already passed 6 hours and not a single coins sent to the address i provided from the exchanger.
I have tried with sending mail to the owner of the mulitpool and still no answer. So please tell me if this is worth mining or not. If there is a lag between sending coins to to exchanger or are there some special rules for minimum and maximum of coins that must be transfered?

thanks and i am waiting for fast reaction.
niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 02:57:08 AM

Sorry don't have time to monitor this thread.
2 coin-man: Yes, it's like 26 regular pools in one. If you don't want to mine all coins, make your coin set or mine one coin you like.

2 asdosoasd: I will implement some autosell next week. But my pool usually use peoples who love to trade coins. Some time this peoples get more profit from trading, than mining.

2 scryptrunner11: I show you REAL effective hashrates based at your sanded shares last 10 minutes. And it's will be really volatile, depending fro coins we mine. Our pool switch coins very often, because we don't mine coins. We always mine BEST BLOCK from all 35 coins mined here. Just check what your workers makes some work last 24 hours and don't fall to zero.

2 DarkHunter04: Yesterday I have to make some changes in servers and pool was restarted several times. Another days we don't have no one downtime without any failover servers last month.

2 kafka131: I suppose, you already get needed information about user interface and how to use it in IRC-chat.

PS: You can find me usually in IRC-Support-Chat #coinminepw at freenode.net

niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 02:59:05 AM

We have above 1Gh already and I have decided to add DOGE coin back for mining.
Due this, it's possible what our profitability will fall down (because we will not find any blocks) or will be higher if we find blocks. Smiley

Also Myriad (MYR) added as Scrypt coin

Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:45:05 AM

I think it's now too late to mine MINT. PoW payout is now fixed to 1.00 per block. You may want to remove that coin or at least re-calculate the profitability with the new value (currently wrongly estimated at 62500 according to your webpage).

And thank you for MYR, the price is going up right now!
niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:09:04 PM

PotCoin, ZedCoin added!

airwalker2662

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:05:45 AM

Having trouble connecting and/or staying connected today. Hardware limitations? Pool hash rate has increased considerably.

USA - East coast.

Eganwp

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:05:08 PM

Emailed you at your support email address with recommendations on how to increase your profitability hugely on low DIFF coins based on my testing and what I keep seeing on Stratum's everywhere. Smiley Hope this helps, and would love this feature implemented!

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Eganwp
kmeade

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:40:19 PM

Emailed you at your support email address with recommendations on how to increase your profitability hugely on low DIFF coins based on my testing and what I keep seeing on Stratum's everywhere. Smiley Hope this helps, and would love this feature implemented!

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Eganwp

Eganwp, I'm curious...  Any chance you would share with the rest of us your findings?
coinforbling

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:35:39 AM

Hi,

Love the Site, Best Multipool by far.

Couple questions:
1. Can you add a timezone param, so profitability for last 24 hours is adjusted
to a users home time zone.
2. Any plans for an East Coast end point?  Sure it would help pick up hash rate.
3. Hope to see auto sell, this is mainly needed for coins not listed on Cryptsy, would be nice if we could pick the coins to auto sell.
Most coins we can send to Cryptsy and they will auto sell for us, but your users miss out on profits because of (sleep) with
coins only exchanged on exchanges like poloniex or mintpal that do not have auto convert features.  I've been hit twice in 3 days with
missing the pump and only getting the dump portion of it.
4. What are the recommended settings for the cgminer expiry and scantime parameters for a fast autoswitching multipool like this?
Should we be at 1 sec scan time and 1 sec expiry or 1/6?
5. My miners get the cgminer message "New Block detected on network before pool notification" repeatedly, can you offer insight, is
there an adjustment to make on our miners to reduce this if needed or is it not a worry?
6. If there are suggestions to make our miners work with your fast switching, please add it to an faq for us.

Thanks ahead of time for your reply and site Niceman.

DD
niceman (OP)

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 04:55:03 PM

Love the Site, Best Multipool by far.

Couple questions:
1. Can you add a timezone param, so profitability for last 24 hours is adjusted to a users home time zone.
2. Any plans for an East Coast end point?  Sure it would help pick up hash rate.
3. Hope to see auto sell, this is mainly needed for coins not listed on Cryptsy, would be nice if we could pick the coins to auto sell.
Most coins we can send to Cryptsy and they will auto sell for us, but your users miss out on profits because of (sleep) with
coins only exchanged on exchanges like poloniex or mintpal that do not have auto convert features.  I've been hit twice in 3 days with
missing the pump and only getting the dump portion of it.
4. What are the recommended settings for the cgminer expiry and scantime parameters for a fast autoswitching multipool like this?
Should we be at 1 sec scan time and 1 sec expiry or 1/6?
5. My miners get the cgminer message "New Block detected on network before pool notification" repeatedly, can you offer insight, is
there an adjustment to make on our miners to reduce this if needed or is it not a worry?
6. If there are suggestions to make our miners work with your fast switching, please add it to an faq for us.

Thanks ahead of time for your reply and site Niceman.

DD

1. I think think it's necessary. My main Idea for time was not use any actual time values, but "time ago" instead. Any time, when you see some "time" on website you must to find timezone, remember your time zone, make mathematical equations with hours and get some time. I hate this staff. That's why I use only "15 minutes ago: for example. So you just see "1 hour ago" and you get all your want. If you see 24 hours ago - its your actual 24 hours, not server. Only one page use server time. Is Group results by days here http://www.coinmine.pw/yourprofit.php?groupby=2.

2. I working right now to make my system multi-Stratum server. Every server will have own "found blocks" but all information will be available on main website of course.

3. I think auto sell it's main problem of multi-switching pool and reason why new coins die. Multipools just mine this coins with "GHs" and sell "this shit" with any available price. Sure this leads to constant down-trend in any coins. Multipools not care about coins, only today profit. I made my pool to make coin's MINING more easy and efficient for users. Get highest possible BTC/Mh rate but destroy all around is not my purpose.
I plan to launch my own exchange service soon with combined balance from pool, I'm was stock trader about 10 years and want to make a real market with trading functions and standards like NASDAQ, but it will take a time.

4. I don't know what this settings for. I think it's deprecated with Stratum protocol.

5. "New Block detected on network before pool notification" it's normal. I send new block to cgminer not standard way, this leads to less reject rate and less duplicate works with another pools.

6. Where is no any suggestion or tricks. Smiley Just point your miner to stratum+tcp://eu.coinmine.pw:1111 and get a lot of mined coins.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: