Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VisitBit Advertising w/ Geotargeting - From 0.000001 BTC per UNIQUE visit  (Read 33660 times)
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:25:03 PM

Hmmmm.... As an advertiser I love the one time unique visits.

Maybe offer the option when making the ad to have a 24 hour unique visit, or have a forever unique visit?

Some people might just want nonstop traffic...

Yeah I've thought about doing that - just not really had the time to implement that as of yet. But it's definitely a planned future update!
I have very less ads in last few days and some time have nothing please bring some more for more customers on your site

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marzalpac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:15:53 PM

Maybe offer the option when making the ad to have a 24 hour unique visit, or have a forever unique visit?

Yeah I've thought about doing that - just not really had the time to implement that as of yet. But it's definitely a planned future update!
I have very less ads in last few days and some time have nothing please bring some more for more customers on your site

lately this happens on most of ppc sites.

**Free Bitcoin Faucet 9BITZ.EU - win up to MILLION satoshi every hour ****
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:30:32 PM

Many already died and some are going to died in next few weeks  Shocked

Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:15:43 PM

Many already died and some are going to died in next few weeks  Shocked

And quite often, the ones that remain are framebreakers.
OP, are you even doing anything to prevent framebreakers in your ads?
Injust
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:23:35 AM

By the way, payments aren't going to my Microwallet account Sad
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:05:10 PM

By the way, payments aren't going to my Microwallet account Sad

I emailed leckey, responded within minutes... He is on the case! Cheesy
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:57:40 PM

Is this site still active I check few days back and have no ad

oloofa

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:36:39 PM

no payment done to my microwallet.
any reason?
Injust
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:58:49 PM

no payment done to my microwallet.
any reason?

The site has ads, and the Microwallet problems have been resolved.
Only reason I could think of is that the site's Microwallet account balance is empty, AGAIN.
Roll Eyes
leckey (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:23:42 AM

Only reason I could think of is that the site's Microwallet account balance is empty, AGAIN.

Erm, basically yeah. I must have done the math wrong! At any rate, I've just sent a tx to top it up and changed some things. Hopefully this should be the last of it.

leckey (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:25:47 AM

The only thing I think I can do really, is deactivate them once I discover them, or until someone reports them to me. Otherwise I'd have to manually approve the ads and I think that takes away from the advertiser experience slightly.

Injust
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:31:50 AM

The only thing I think I can do really, is deactivate them once I discover them, or until someone reports them to me. Otherwise I'd have to manually approve the ads and I think that takes away from the advertiser experience slightly.

So should we just report here when there's a framebreaker, or is there any better way to let you know?
Squeaker

Activity: 450

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:02:49 AM

How about 2 new buttons in the upper left (or upper right)

[Report] ... to flag problem pages (tho may not help with the frame-breakers, but for other issues, like malware serving, it'll work)
[Skip] ... to move onto the next page without payment... like for web sites that are down/unreachable for whatever reason (like Avast blocking the page for an alert)

=squeak=

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 11:12:26 AM

How about 2 new buttons in the upper left (or upper right)

[Report] ... to flag problem pages (tho may not help with the frame-breakers, but for other issues, like malware serving, it'll work)
[Skip] ... to move onto the next page without payment... like for web sites that are down/unreachable for whatever reason (like Avast blocking the page for an alert)

=squeak=

+1. That seems great. And also can you make an option to skip an ad forever. I just don't want to see some ads, it is a little hard to skip it every time. Making that option would be helpful. Anyway, it isn't really important compared to what squeak said. So make it first, then if you can implement this too. Smiley

~~MZ~~

bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:36:41 PM

Right now, there is a stupid Adf.ly framebreaker link on the site for the past 2 days & there is no going around it.
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:28:20 PM

Right now, there is a stupid Adf.ly framebreaker link on the site for the past 2 days & there is no going around it.

This problem happen to me also trying to avoid but every time break all things just because of this not use this site

Squeaker

Activity: 450

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 04:26:22 AM

BitVisitor used to have problems with some of the sites in their rotation breaking frame too... tho they seem to have gotten a handle on it during the past couple months I've been going back to them again... not a single frame-breaking issue.

Then there is Land-of-Bitcoin, where if there is a faucet in their rotation that they expect to break frame, instead of opening the page in the frame, it gives a button-link for you to click to open the page in a new window.

Not intending to try to send people to competing faucets (since the bulk of us probably already go to them anyways) but just perhaps VisitBit should send those sites emails to see if they're willing to share how they dealt with the issues VisitBit is suffering with now.

=squeak=

bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:33:16 PM

2 days later and I still can't surf a single site because the very first site is an adf.ly framebreaker.
I guess the Admin of this site is either on vacation or broke or just doesn't seem to care to upkeep his site.
This is unprofessional.

4 days and I can't visit a single page!
leckey (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:09:36 PM

Just a heads up! Got a handle on the frame breakers, they've been off the site for about 2 weeks now. Running smooth once again.

leckey (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:41:14 PM

UPDATE 21/10/2014:
As of now, users will earn more from new campaigns. Previously, user payouts accounted for ~30% of the advertiser cost - this has now been increased to a massive 70%.

Be aware however that these changes will only affect new campaigns. I.e. campaigns created after about 5 mins ago.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: