Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting Bitcoin as a donation for Non-Profits  (Read 516 times)
PeNGuiNBoy17 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:37:52 AM

Hello, my name is Vince.

I was wondering if someone could help us out.

I wanted to know if there was a place here on the forum where I could post a topic requesting help from the bitcoin community to help us raise donations for our non-profit and not have it be deleted. I would like to point out that this is not a scam and would prove our legality with any admin, or moderator for the specific channel/discussion board.

I love how easy bitcoin is to make transfers, and fees not being taken from us, definitely fits with our campaign drives. Paypal and services like these always take a cut, even if its a donation, which I think is wrong. Bitcoin is what we want to use. We have wallets set up, and now we just need to advertise and post. But I want to do it right and not just post in the wrong areas and cause an uproar.

Please help me out, and I would love to chat with the admins, and moderators if they would be gracious enough to get me moving forward with this.

Thanks a lot, in advanced.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:32:23 AM

To get in with as little hassle, I would suggest bitpay.

https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-for-charities

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: