Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is user Kevlar a SCAMMER?  (Read 751 times)
donjonson (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:27:24 AM

Hi guys,

I bought a trading bot to Kevlar some weeks ago for 5 BTC (when it was about 100USD). We did this through a escrow service. It took a while for him to deliver it because he had some problems but finally sent it but I couldn't make it work yet. We've been working on bugs yet. Due to the delay and the new BTC price (1,000USD) we arranged a 50% refund:

"Travis Savo <evilgenius@nefariousplan.com> 28/11/13

Alright... in the interest of fairness I will agree to 2.5BTC refund.

Do you have coins in the account that can be sold? Because I know LTC is on a tear and WDC is going crazy, so it should have sold any you may of had.

The script you want sounds pretty straightforward. What is the website in question?"

About 4 weeks ago I went off vacation for Holidays an when I came back found out the Escrow gave him the money because I didn't answer my e-mail. Fine. I contacted to Kevlar through e-mail and PM so I could get the refund and we could finish the project. But didn't get any answer. It has been about 3 days since that. I've sent him about 6 messages.

I have evidence of all e-mail and PM sent back and forth with him.

I'm just a simple guy swimming in a sea of sharks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:35:59 AM

sounds like a scam to me.
dragnar

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:36:55 PM

could be scam very possible, but could be something else, maybe he is on winter vacation, or maybe he is in the hospital or who knows, could just be about everything, if you would be able to call him on the phone (which i guess you can not) you could make that sure.

but you could come here and get sone NYN  if it makes you feel better, at least i hope it does Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403335.0

Hi guys,

I bought a trading bot to Kevlar some weeks ago for 5 BTC (when it was about 100USD). We did this through a escrow service. It took a while for him to deliver it because he had some problems but finally sent it but I couldn't make it work yet. We've been working on bugs yet. Due to the delay and the new BTC price (1,000USD) we arranged a 50% refund:

"Travis Savo <evilgenius@nefariousplan.com> 28/11/13

Alright... in the interest of fairness I will agree to 2.5BTC refund.

Do you have coins in the account that can be sold? Because I know LTC is on a tear and WDC is going crazy, so it should have sold any you may of had.

The script you want sounds pretty straightforward. What is the website in question?"

About 4 weeks ago I went off vacation for Holidays an when I came back found out the Escrow gave him the money because I didn't answer my e-mail. Fine. I contacted to Kevlar through e-mail and PM so I could get the refund and we could finish the project. But didn't get any answer. It has been about 3 days since that. I've sent him about 6 messages.

I have evidence of all e-mail and PM sent back and forth with him.

lol no ty
donjonson (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:15:00 PM

Thanks guys he usually answers fast but it's weird because I've done things with him before. I hope it's just he can't answer but it's very strange.

I'm just a simple guy swimming in a sea of sharks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: