Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking at prices that continue to fall, people are afraid to buy crypto today  (Read 363 times)
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

At this moment  the total market cap is slightly recovery and that is what count because it suggest that the overall market can rebound at any time. So, the present fall in price is a golden opportunity to buy at a very cheap price not the time to be afraid of investing.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

Hello. I don’t understand your point of view sir regarding with the word afraid to buy in Low price but if you see the cryptocurrency trend really go for this kind of event. My opinions and advice this is good for you to buy if you see it’s falling because sooner or later it will recover and pay off your investment. Don’t be surprised for this kind of impact with the market it’s really natural it’s just a temporary, I’m very sure with that. Better to invest now.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

You should understand that investing is always a big risk. And if now the price falls on coins, it's a good sign on the contrary (that means you have to invest at a low price, since after a price decrease after a while there will be a price increase).
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

Market volatility is currently pushing a lot of people away from starting to invest in cryptocurrencies. I think that you just have to decide for yourself to invest in cryptocurrencies or not, and the moment is quite suitable.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hjfjmk

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

I think that price fluctuations and falls are normal. The drop in prices is just a good opportunity to buy. Experienced friends told me that the cryptocurrency market will usher in a wave of upward trend. I choose to believe them.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

Afraid for trading is a usual feeling. I think for successful work in the market we need to reduce our emotions and act more rationally. Sometimes it is terrible to buy but it is at this point that you need to do this.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

buy low price, as long as it could be just the thing will not happen again. In addition, if the purchase price is low and holds within the long term certainly will give big enough of course. Depending on the decision that you select the want to take the risk or not.
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

Yes, the current cryptocurrency market continues to decline, but I don’t think it will fall too much, so I think it’s a good time to buy it now, and I believe that such a market will not last long. time.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

I think this is a big chance to purchase coins, this way we'll get a cheap price, next we just need to wait for the price to climb up again before we can sell it again to gain profit.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

me or anyone else, maybe a little afraid to buy crypto at the moment, the price movement seems to go down, what should I do, whether I buy or not at this time, please give your opinion
Why do you and people always fear when the market falls? I still wonder why people are always afraid of bad things. We should seize the opportunity in bad times. Everything will create opportunities if you grasp it.

the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

Actually if the price drops in the crypto industry it is a really good time to buy altcoins with a good potential to raise its price to more than 10% of the initial price of what you have bought it. This is a move most traders and day traders use as it will be a good time make your portfolio. I would suggest that you study at least a bit of technical analysis as it you help you understand why the prices goes up or down.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

me or anyone else, maybe a little afraid to buy crypto at the moment, the price movement seems to go down, what should I do, whether I buy or not at this time, please give your opinion

Nope, im not afraid to invest more during the price is low. I think this is an opportunity to buy more coins with cheap price because we all know that crypto will still develop in the future and we will see more increase in price and new peaks for each coin. So dont be afraid and trust the process of cryptocurrency.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
tayxsvws

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

We expect that the market will have more powerful capital entry, and the temporary drop is a revision to the earlier advance of the special currency, and I don't think such a correction will be too long.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

no, you always buy when the price is down. it's an opportunity to stack up your favorite altcoins.  There is no point in getting scared. You sell if you're scared or hodl if you're not. no need to panic and destroy your peace of mind as that'll make you take hasty decision which you may regret later on.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

Well, id rather buy it cheap than buy it expensive. I don't see a reason why people are afraid to buy. Buying crypto when it is at a low is the best opportunity to make profits. If its low it means it will go up. Its just a matter of patience. You don't buy crypto today and sell it tomorrow. You must hodl and wait for the right time to sellnyour coins.if you are not comfortable woth holding, i suggest you do not enter in trading because it might not be for you.
crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

Why be afraid, this is the right time to buy crypto.
It's a big mistake if you're afraid to buy a crypto, even though the price keeps dropping off course not to zero.
My advice is to buy as much as possible and wait several weeks ahead to make a profit.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

People are actually afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies today and many of them have lose significant amounts of money.  We are at the time were many people that have invested into icos has lose significant fortune and people could not believe that bitcoin will cross it December 2017 high again.
blacksnapper94

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

I think there is nothing to be afraid of, because the nature of the virtual currency is unstable, not always down, there is a possibility of rising prices, precisely when the price is down the time to buy and invest when the price jumped up time to sell, is not this a fortune.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

For those people who are not very familiar with cryptocurrencies, they were the ones who are afraid most of the situation. I believe that
bear market is where people get the chance to buy alts at a lower price then hold while waiting for the recovery. People should understand that cryptos are volatile wherein anytime of the day, fluctuations will occur from time to time. Believe in the altcoin that you had invested and let it work until it can kick off to a higher price.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

It depends if you want to buy or not, because in the end your decision will the ones that matter. Whether we told you to buy to make an advantage while the prices are low, there are still possibilities that you will panic, the same with the opposite of not buying at all. So in the end you are also the one responsible about what you are gonna do with your money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: