Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking at prices that continue to fall, people are afraid to buy crypto today  (Read 363 times)
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

Most people have the psychological hint that the risk of buying bitcoin is not very high relative to the last few months. I see a data today, and some people count the cost of bitcoin mining now, which is close to $6000, which is close to the price in the market.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies in the long term, then you can invest right now and have nothing to worry about. If you want to become a trader, then the more you have to be more relaxed about it.

Actually, it is a nice time to buy crypto now. It's a golden rule: buy when the price goes down and sell when it goes up. People, who are afraid to buy cryptocurrencies now, seem to be clueless newbies (sorry guys!)
If you want to try luck with new project - you can check Remme company!
bibitao21

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

If I still have the capital at this time. Of course I would not hesitate to buy some type of altcoin this time. Moreover, when the price of altcoin really is down. because I have a good prediction, even many also predicts that the market will shoot up the end of this year.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

Unfortunately a downfall in prices causes a certain fear in some investors and especially in those who intend to start a new investment risk. In this case a good analysis of the situation allows us to exercise in a different way the crypto and questions like: Should i invest now? Why yes, why not? What is the trend for the next months? Can i use data from previous years to have a projection? Through these questions last we must separate fear from reason.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

The lower the price - the bigger your profits when they rise  Roll Eyes if you're afraid then try studying the crypto itself and make sure that you understand all the risks. Try bounties and airdrops and when you have and feel your tokens, go buy some
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

Traditional video platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, or Dailymotion get paid by advertisers who wish to show adverts to their users.
These adverts can take the form of pre-roll (an ad before the video content), mid-roll (an ad during the content), or post-roll (an ad after the content). Continue
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

if you are hesitant to buy coins you will never get a coin and you will lose everything. now the price of the coin is down why hesitate to buy, find the coin you like and the coin that will bring your luck.

hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

I don't know if you have a good crypto currency. If so, I think you can buy some of your favorite tokens in this down market. If not, then I suggest you continue to wait and see. Don't blindly invest!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
MoonWhale

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

It always does. And when growth goes, it will be too late to buy. The whole market can grow by 50% in a couple of hours.So do not waste time.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

These days, people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrencies. It is also an opportunity, as the price has been down, if you invest now it would be very profitable in the long run.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

I think that you had lack belief in cryptocurrency and the thing is being afraid in crypto is just normal for beginners like you since you are thinking you might get lose your investment. To be able to minimize your fear, I would suggest that you should be equipped with technical skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency and the coin that you may decide to put your investment. Learn more and do investigate the market trend of such coin through analysis on the previous price chart as to it's performance if it is doing good in the market. Then decide to start your investment and believe in what you do where you should avoid doubt since this will have a negative impact in your decision making.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

The encryption world is in a period of adjustment. You can choose better coins, such as ETH. There is no need to worry about it.

Dean_Jue

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

The best way to hedge your investment against crypto volatility is by investing in a coin that actually has some potential which can bring growth in future. Try to go for coins with working project. One such coin is REMME which is working over building a security platform to prevent online business from potential scams. This project has huge potential to go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: