Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1898 times)
aileenc

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

Right now, there a are a lot of downs that have been happening lately, so this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now. its normal for bitcoin going up and down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Bitcoin price is good and we have to not worry much about it become rise and fall will happen in the crypto market and all the crypto currencies is fluctuating with time so if now the bitcoin is down soon it will rise and the future is good for crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Buy bitcoins gradually, if it goes down continuously then you can buy cheaper - if the price goes up then you still get profit. That's how you deal with pumps and dumps.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Bitcoin is up, bitcoin is down..aren't we tired of such stories? Crypto is the most volatile market on the planet..has been since inception and will always be. That's why we're in it...because of the chance for incredible gains. I don't care about short term volatility, I only care about the long term picture, which is that we will all be incredibly lucky and rich a few years from now..IF we all just HODL and be patient.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
lulutika

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

bitcoin down then the altcoin will go up, i think so
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

If you are afraid to invest and dont have that Guts to believe in bitcoin dont invest, I would suggest you to study cryptocurrency first before investing so that you will have the confidence before investing.
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

bitcoin is just like all the business that is existing. they all have their ups and downs. one thing is for sure, if in case bitcoin will go down, life goes on. life doesn’t stop once bitcoin is down.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

In any investment there is always a risk that the value of your investment will go down, not only with cryptocurrencies but there is more risk because the price is very unstable. So if you are afraid to lose your money then you should not invest and this means you are not comfortable of losing any amount. I always think that when Bitcoin price goes down it will or can still recover, because there is a higher chance that the demand will increase if the price is low. But no one can really predict what will be the price of Bitcoin because we are all just speculating. There are analysis but it is not accurate because it is just a smart guess.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

bitcoin is in recovery time, so do not be afraid and do not worry, because this condition is normal.

but FOMO and panic sellers will only make bitcoin down again more drastically. So, if you buy bitcoin today, then you better hold it for a long time, until bitcoin reaches $ 25000 again.

you should always analyze charts and analyze bitcoin developments in each market.
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

The reason why bitcoin price drop, is because of pass two months plus, on force news against bitcoin, including other alt-coin in crypto industry. And currently is a gradual process to recover the loose
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

Do not disassemble anything if you are in a doubt, it will never be good for your life. There is just not in bitcoin alone, this will be in effect to your life as whole.

You would not believe if fluctuations in bitcoin prices are normal, and you would not believe if bitcoin prices could go up $ 1000 within an hour. This is a matter of your knowledge of bitcoin, it is a matter of your knowledge of cryptocurrency as whole.

As a suggestion, reading about cryptocurrency and its development will make your doubt disappear.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

All my coins are down right now and falling every day but I am trying to hold on for long term gains. I hope in a year from now this bear market will have turned as it's getting really boring now seeing BTC flat in price for months on end. We all want some positive action to happen in this place again and we get bigger long term investors in Bitcoin and altcoins that will help things to grow nicely in the future for all of us.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

I think the current market behavior is not as scary as it was a few months ago. in any downturn that took place these weeks is a small correction. so of course you can take part to invest, but you must have strategies and plans to overcome every thing you can face at any time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

I think the decline that occurred several days is not too big is still in a small scale. and now the market is growing again albeit very slowly. but there are many options that we can do in the crypto industry including bitcoin. I guess if you do trade pattern you can get profit.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

We can not make sure that the price of Bitcoin is up and down, if the rumor is unfavorable about Bitcoin it is definitely Bitcoin's price will decline down, but this is only temporary, the decline in Bitcoin prices will not be long because Bitcoin will go back up by itself , because Bitcoin's users have grown so much in the world, and this Bitcoin will be a tool for exchange and also any payment transactions in the future.
Do not be afraid of the decline in Bitcoin prices, because in the world of investment has become a natural thing the rise and fall of a market price.
Tayata2005

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

With bitcoin down this is the best time to jump in. Bitcoin price is normal to fluctuates up and down. Buy when the price is low and hold till it rises. There is the possibility that it may go down more than the price you got it don't panic and sell at a loss.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

With bitcoin down this is the best time to jump in. Bitcoin price is normal to fluctuates up and down. Buy when the price is low and hold till it rises. There is the possibility that it may go down more than the price you got it don't panic and sell at a loss.
the usual thing is when bitcoin prices go down. it becomes a great opportunity to buy it in a lot of circumstances. if you look at bitcoin statistics, bitcoin prices always go up at the end of the year. so, it could be your chance to buy bitcoin before the price goes up again.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

What is your plan? short or long time duration? If it is for long time (Hold) you can go ahead to buy now because the price is still good to buy for Holding.If your aim is for short time trading then wait for a dip in price to around $6500 then you can buy and sell off once you have a profit.                    
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

bitcoin down to do is increase the investment or buy again, because it will not rise a price if there is no decrease in advance, even this is an opportunity for beginners and still new
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

I think if we are hold bitcoin and treat bitcoin as long term investment, we should not worry with bitcoin movement right now. Bitcoin always fluctuating and its normal in cryptocurrency market.
Better choose to hold for long term if we want to make big profits on bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: