Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1898 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

Price of the bitcoin as of now increasing slowly and that's good to us because if many people see again bitcoin price increasing they will buy more and now it's $8500 and I think maybe in the end of May it will become $10,000 or more.
Munxgauzen

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Do not worry you are so, a normal phenomenon for bitcoin as a consequence and for the whole market is crypto-currency.
Bitcoin will fall and grow thousands more times. If you are not ready for this then you better not buy it, because you will spoil all your nerves.
Do not be a hamster, if you decide to buy buy. Bitcoin has not let anyone down.
Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

I think buying bitcoin in low price would be good, just wait for the time it will go up patiently. Just manage and be patient.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Everything happen with bitcoin is normal...if the price of bitcoin fall this does not mean that bitcoin isn't in the right way...just trust bitcoin and buy more
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

I think afraid is one of the hindrances why you always missed the opportunity to have a huge capital.  Dealing with this situation always have the courage to take the risk no don't be panic so that you will not lose something. Always remember that the up and down of bitcoin is a part of its market system.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:38:17 PM

The price fall of bitcoin is normal and the positive side of this phenomenom is the good opportunity to buy of bitcoin in cheaper price. To those people riding on the flow of price ups and down of bitcoin it is normal to them because they are giving chance to buy bitcoin on lower price and once the bitcoin value rise and hit the expectation price they sell and after that they waiting again the price fall to buy again. Dont bothered in this scenario of price fall instead thinking positive to this is much better.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

I do not know when it will rise, but the issue this year is, the end of 2018 will be a good year for BTC and ETH
my job is to buy coins when the price goes down
and sell when the price is the highest
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

from 2014 we can see that bitcoin price is go down and high, its normal that bitcoin price is change, but maybe from the dropping in last February and January maybe this is the right time that bitconi will shine again and the price will going up again, it just my speculation, don't use for your reference

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

Bitcoin can not short down or fall down immediately just like that and beside, nothing stop bitcoin not raising, from any point in time bitcoin shall go up to the normal prize as a gradual process

Cryptocb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:02:39 AM

bitcoin is a function of industrial used, because it works in many places, for a future used. Bitcoin has set up many things, including job empowerment that many people are into, in difference area to achieved one result, therefore, bitcoin can not shut down, rather it keep increasing.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:12 AM

In last December when price of bitcoin shoot too many people sell their bitcoins at that time which results in decrease in the price of bitcoin. In long run it is clear that bitcoin will break all previous records . But if you want to be rich over a night then it is not a right place for you. Just believe in technology and stay positive about it.
mc.craigsvictor

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

price will going up and falling down it is a common thing, when you are willing to buy you always want the low price and at the time of sell you expect the high price so it is very much normal. You can invest it would be the right time i think.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

ups and downs are normal in bitcoin.All you have to do is just wait for the price increase.It may take for weeks or days or even months just be patient.If you think that you are still happy with profit you have but scared you might loose your money then you may withdraw some.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sureblinks

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:09:51 AM

my dear it normal for prices to go up and down its like a demand and supply scenario but i definitely know that bitcoin will always do well in the market because its technology
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

Everyone will see it as sa disaster. We are all waiting for the time that the price of bitcoin becomes good as huge as it can so that all of the money we invest or the money we hold will have a good profit once it happens. But once the bitcoin price goes down or goes fall, there will be so much dissatisfaction for people who did the same thing and waited for a long period of time.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

Keep calm, I think bitcoin down is normal for prices to go up and down its like a demand and supply. Bitcoin is high volatile. Maybe in the future will more stable.
Amakwah

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:38:13 AM

I think if the bitcoin falls then the altcoin price also goes down and this will cause many crypto users to sell their altcoin. And we can also buy it now and the price will go up. That is a business strategy. Invest what you can control. That will make us profit.
InziderX
Copper Member

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:43:53 AM

I think if the bitcoin falls then the altcoin price also goes down and this will cause many crypto users to sell their altcoin. And we can also buy it now and the price will go up. That is a business strategy. Invest what you can control. That will make us profit.

Wall street got in with XBT - the BTC future - at the ends of 2017.
Price did spark from 9k to 20k in like 2 or 3 weeks!

It's just back from this launching price ready for another ride.

1 2 3 4 5 - elliot wave pattern - wait 23% correction break around 9500$ then...

35k is my next target, 1.27% extension of last move.

Waiting is always long Wink
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

You are not the one who feel that. We feel you right now. But we should not get panic about the decreasing of prices because that is normal in trading. The best thing that we need to do is to just hold or buy more Bitcoin so that it can reduce the losses and just hold until the price gets higher again.
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

if it's really scary to buy if the bitcoin drops but it does not keep it down but it's up to you when you buy it if you're really upset this time it's not going to drop bitcoin until it's gone really.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: