Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1898 times)
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

The BTC and thus all crypto currencies have been very volatile in recent months.
This will go on for a long time. It goes up with the courses and it goes down with the courses. It only depends on which news is currently up to date.
We should use low prices for entry or additional purchase.
The BTC is and will remain a long-term investment. Then you will have a lot of fun.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

Bitcoin is like a journey in life. Not only consists of straight paths, it also consists of various twists, ups and downs, fall-ups, and so on. and that's what makes Bitcoin a worthwhile to learn. If bitcoin the price is down, you should be happy, because there Bitcoin surely the price will go up. And vice versa, if Bitcoin is rising then you have to be careful, because it could just go down again.
Christian_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

bitcoin is so unpredictable. we cant predict when will bitcoin goes high or down.
from my opinion, you should buy bitcoin when the market price is low.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

The ups and down of bitcoin is not new to us where this has been happening from time to time due to it's volatility in it's nature. Once bitcoin is down, make this one as an opportunity to buy btc and let it hold longer until the price value recovers again. Once btc is down, altcoins do the same thing since this is usually what happens for any price adjustment made on bitcoin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
why should you be afraid? Bitcoin prices up and down are common. all you have to do when the bitcoin price goes down is buy it. I think this is an opportunity for investment and my prediction about bitcoin end of the year will be high in price.
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

Remember this guy, he traded 10K BTCs to buy some pizza. Even in a downtrend market like today, the bag of BTC he sold, would still be worth millions.
Funny times to be alive Cheesy
https://coincodex.com/article/1731/today-is-bitcoin-pizza-day-ledger-celebrates-with-special-hardware-wallet/
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

Actually, the downfall situation of bitcoin is just normal which it is.already proven many years ago. Nowadays, bitcoin is still the dominant crypto currency ever though there are time that its value will decrease but eventually it will recover soon as love by many users as well as bitcoin holders to have a great amount of profit. I believe bitcoin will still continue to increase as time passes by and it will overcome all the different difficulties that may encounter.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

I don't think now is the best moment to buy bitcoin because i think in the next few months can be under 8199$ and you can buy it with low price
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

depending on the price of the request (the person who buys) and the offer price (the person selling). In the practical language is supply and demand.

In principle, Bitcoin's pricing is the same as setting the price of oranges. There must be a deal between the offer price (the price of the people who sell Bitcoin) and the demand price (the person who buys Bitcoin).

Bitcoin is not controlled by any entity, since the characteristics of Bitcoin are interoperable.
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

It'll rise. No need to panic at all. Ups and downs are common in crypto world. So just need to hold for the perfect moment. Bitcoin can be exchanged at the bank all depends on government regulations, and when Bitcoin is used more by merchants, the government will not stop trying to accept Bitcoin, because Bitcoin can make the country increase its revenue from Bitcoin Tax, I'm sure the government will not be silent because of the future bitcoin is getting better This will help a lot in trading strategies as well.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

If bitcoin will go down then most of the people will focus on investing since cryptocurrency is very profitable due to the volatility of the market and i did not see any negative about it from the traders in the market.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

I don't think now is the best moment to buy bitcoin because i think in the next few months can be under 8199$ and you can buy it with low price
If you think that way then wait till you see that downfall, but if you do believe with bitcoin better to buy now and expect the pumped, we might say that each downfall is another opportunities to reassess any decisions that we will going to take inside this investment, many things can happen being positive will make us more stronger to hold and wait.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

its normal for bitcoin going up and down and this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now there are alot of downs that's been happening lately. its also not healthy to keep rising for a long time see what happen on january that's what happen when btc price keeps rising without some downs resulting it to crash.

You are right. It's okay and it is so normal. Some of us are still learning in how to invest and to make the money grow. Sometimes we experience the down phase because through this we gain knowledge.
So, what will happen next? Of course, bitcoin will still rise.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

Always remember that bitcoin is a gamble so there is a chance that you loss money. When you enter bitcoin, you gamble your money but there is a high chance that you earn profit but you need patience because it takes a long time to rise up the price. Bitcoin price is unpredictable maybe it fall down or rise up. We can't predict what will be the future price.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Investing in the right time when price falls is a strategy of many big investors. You should learn to calm down when the bitcoin value decreases because it is perfectly normal. Investing at this time is absolutely appropriate. Buy it before it continues to rise again

Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Do not panic, I think it's normal if bitcoin up and down in price. Just be patient, until bitcoin back up again, if you panic then others will panic and many people throw bitcoinnya with cheap price. It will actually make the bitcoin fall.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

Talking about bitcoin price fluctuating is a normal thing in all business and not in bitcoin alone. i have that believe that bitcoin is going to grow more than this, so i will advice you to invest more now if you have more money because it will rise up to 20,000 dollars.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

bitcoins fall in price and down may be due to bad news that attack bitcoin prices and maybe also a lot of people panicking so as to make bitcoin prices collapsed, many of which panic will make people will sell a lot of instant.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

The course is the best time to invest. The Currency rate always fluctuates and it's normal.
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

if bitcoin price drops then our chance to buy as much bitcoin as possible. in addition there will be many investors who are trapped because of the bitcoin prices are down. the choice is 2 Patients withhold the bitcoin we have.
or sell and then buy back. to make a profit to cover the losses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: