Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:39:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1899 times)
maryjaysblog

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Just relax, it is a normal occurrence. it will rise again
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

If the price bitcoin will continue dropping down many users will be  afraid to invest and many users will be disappointed. Even if this situation is normal it makes people panicking because they think that they money will also increase it's value especially for those investors.
PelevaVika

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

Do not be afraid to buy bitcoins. I believe that this is the currency that will grow in any case. Cryptocurrency is still a long time to live. And bitcoin will only grow, periodically consolidating.
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

Investors can lose their money, the collapse of a kind of asset can affect other people, creating the spread in the financial system. But in the case of digital money, such risks appear to be limited.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:54:37 PM
Merited by nakamura12 (1)

If you are new to bitcoin you will fear something like these can happen. But don't get too emotionally bothered by downtrends, these are things normally occuring. If you really don't fear losing you can wait for years and see how  bitcoin will eventually go uptrend again. If you don't want to hold for long term then make a level for you to cut loses. For example you can set around 5 percent below of your buying price as your signal for selling to cut loses.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

Reduced price is normal and common to bitcoin because of the value it bear affects many different factors. I think you need to participate in online courses teaches investing in bitcoin. They will let you know the psychology before investing in bitcoin. The more you risk investing in it. then the  ability bring profit more the highe

fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
no one can know for certain the predicted bitcoin price because investing with bitcoin should have confidence and trust on bitcoin investment can be profitable with patience

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

Nothing bad it will rise again as happened every time maybe you are new in crypto and have not seen this but its normal for crypto and BTC so dont worry about it.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

Bitcoin price always go up and down, you may do what you are comfortable to do. but in my opinion, it will be like this little longer.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

If you are frightened to take a risk, then I a guarantee you that you will not get any reward. Rich people take educated risks and therefore it results into the boost of their assets. Buy now before the bull run occurs on the last quarter of the year. You can buy atleast one bitcoin so that you do not have that much to lose. Either way, you will still get some profit because bitcoin will soon pump.
yes agree, I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. This is why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase. i think its time to buy Bitcoin , trading bitcoin must be smart to take a chance, I means in generally we know the price of Bitcoin usually changes because of the bad news that is published about it.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

Think of it as an opportunity. The price right now is really affordable than the its price these past few weeks and I would really take that risk since I trust bitcoin. Being worried that much shows that you really dont have the courage to take a risk. You would not really get anything if you dont risk. Maybe in a few months bitcoin will rise again since lots of people are doing their effort to market it although there are some haters still, I believe that in no time bitcoin would rise again.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

Time to trade for Bitcoin up and down. Because if a thing is reduced to its value, then it can be traded at a higher price instead. You have to take risks in business. And it is sub-down and down.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Bitcoin's price will always go down and up, and it is really hard to predict when it will go down or up. I suggest that you must remove that worrying/fear as an investor because worrying/fear closes the door to reach your goals. Many investors conquer these fears and they reap its benefits at the end. In order to avoid what you are worrying you must gain knowledge on how to invest in Bitcoin. In order to reach your goals, worrying/feat must come out and leave your life.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

Be rest assured this kind of crypto reaction is very normal as its also a sign that the markets are alive and no need to be frightened.

And as long as you don't panic sell your coins are safe and no body will lose anything.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

Could be the bitcoin falling, but after that bitcoin will increase again. I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, and you just have to hold it and wait for the price to increase and you'll get a nice profit, in crypto you have to think positive and do not panic.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Truongvandoan

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

Every year the bitcoin price cycle is always the same ie the price will be low at the beginning of the year and the price will reach its highest peak at the end of the year. Smiley
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

If you are frightened to take a risk, then I a guarantee you that you will not get any reward. Rich people take educated risks and therefore it results into the boost of their assets. Buy now before the bull run occurs on the last quarter of the year. You can buy atleast one bitcoin so that you do not have that much to lose. Either way, you will still get some profit because bitcoin will soon pump.
yes agree, I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. This is why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase. i think its time to buy Bitcoin , trading bitcoin must be smart to take a chance, I means in generally we know the price of Bitcoin usually changes because of the bad news that is published about it.

First of all I fully agree with your opinion and I strongly believe  that Bitcoin is future money and it is becoming most popular crypto currency. at this moment it's demand so high. so don't worry about this. bitcoin will alive forever. will not be down.

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

It is impossible to give an accurate analysis of whether bitcoin will continue to decline in price or the price of bitcoin will rise because the market of cryptocurrency is unpredictable. As in any market and on the cryptocurrency market, there are periods of price growth and price reduction, so a temporary decline in the price of bitcoin is a normal phenomenon. I think that soon the price of bitcoin will start to rise again.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

The falling down of bitcoin price is normal, the price is not stable sometimes its high and sometimes is lower but all we need to do is to be patient in waiting to the comeback of high price because waiting can help us to be strong to all struggle that we encounter to our life.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Well, no one is sure what is going to happen down the road so it is strongly recommended not the invest the amount more than the loss-bearing capacity. On the top of that, crypto is a highly volatile market so you could see 10% loss in a single day and it will take you at least 2 to 3 years to recover that 10% loss from the banking channels but while comparing the growth of Bitcoin with the returns from banks, there is no match for it. Bank would take more than 40,000 years to give the returns that Bitcoin gave in 8 years so it is a high risk, high reward game. I am optimistic about crypto and I believe that it will perform very well in the long run but at the same time, I am ready for the worst case scenario and that is 100% loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: