Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:44:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1899 times)
Devasasmita

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

if I think for now we should look for additional income denagan follow bounty, the market is down Grin Grin Grin
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

Don't worry it will rise very soon just wait.
dianajane

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

we should not worry if the bitcoin goes down because it's actually going to have a really good time and it's time to grow even better thanks to bitcoin because we know that we will raise our money even more It's just a matter of bitcoin.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
I think still nothing big and dangerous will not happen, and bitcoin will not be much fall down and vksore naobort well rise and show itself fully in the cryptocurrency market.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

For me I don't consider it as an opportunity as others have thought because in the first place you already have bought bitcoin at a higher price and it is the reason why you feared a lot about losing your investments. Consider looking at the possibilities on a longer time scale. If you think bitcoin will never reach that value again and you don't want to invest long term then better sell it to cut loses. But if you think that the value could go higher than the buying price in any time later then just hold it np matter what this is up to you.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
riuzfairus

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

The decline was due to investors monitoring the warnings from some regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market in China.

Quoting CNBC, a sharp decline occurred in bitcoin prices, hinggan reached its lowest point in 1.5 months. In addition, the price of ethereum and ripple also decreased
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

That's normal in bitcoin, because bitcoin is unstable, you have to convince yourself if you want to benefit from bitcoin. and if you are in doubt you will only feel tortured with unstable bitcoin prices.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

the instability of bitcoin prices both up and down is no secret, but why should you be afraid of losing your money as long as you do not sell it in a loss position, you just need the patience to wait if you are in a loss position so you do not lose your money. up and down it is certain to happen
Gagalnuyul

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

yes indeed bitcoin prices are currently down but need to remember the price of bitcoin every year has increased so I think right now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because maybe bitcoin now has reached the lowest point and maybe several months ahead will increase
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

when bitcoin prices collapse, of course I will choose to buy as much bitcoin as I can because I see bitcoin has a very good potential to thin out the total supply and the higher the demand it will be more expensive.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

Do not worry, its a normal thing that happen in Bitcoin. And when the value of it is down, that is the perfect time to buy bitcoon because sooner or later the value of it will rise again.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:13:35 AM

Yeah it could be frightening if you see bitcoin price have a big falling, especially if you bought it in large amount.
but what we can do is just hold it. If you bought on the normal price, it will be back at that price. so don't sell it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

I suggest that you buy the coin now. fit will be helpful. That i if i were you and i had the capital as you do, i wouldn't hesitate to carry on with the buying
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

Actually when the price of bitcoin going down most of the traders used this opportunity to buy bitcoin in a low price, don'5 worry that is a normal movement of bitcoin price. So i suggest you if you already have some bitcoin in your wallet just hold it and buy if you have extra money it will help you to gain profit when the price of bitcoin getting higher.
danwanyd

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:08:31 AM

When I was in bitcoin, the first reaction was to buy, because I knew that bitcoin was volatile, and that it would grow exponentially over time.

So don't panic when bitcoin falls.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:16:36 AM

Knowing the characteristics of bitcoin, I think it is just normal for bitcoin to go up and down. It will also benefit those who want to buy bitcoin at low price. If bitcoin will go down, just keep on holding your bitcoin and sell it when it goes up again. What will happen now is that many people will buy bitcoin and many will keep on holding it.

wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:25:51 AM

It is a normal scenario for bitcoin to be up and to be down in price. It is the nature of the bitcoin to be like that.
Bitcoin's price is volatile and can easily go up and the other way around
Hoping that it will go up like last year or even more

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

I think it's better than seeing bitcoin prices continue to rise and suddenly degenerate. In investment there is not only profit but also loss.
You should be able to take advantage of this opportunity to buy as many bitcoins as possible, HODL then sell when the price goes up.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:38:43 AM

when bitcoin down and down,i think the market crypto will broken,BTC is strong effect to crypto market,when btc change whole market also change follow BTC,BTC rise it will pull all market go up but btc go down,it is very teribble.if BTC can go down 1000usd,there are so many lose all money when invest to altcoin
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

buy btc now when prices go down, then sell when the end of the year or when prices rise, this decline will not last long, because surely the end of the year will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: