Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:08:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1899 times)
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

I am more inclined to invest in other altcoins because bitcoin prices have ups and downs will throw traders into a hard-earned deal so I choose another alternative way to earn money every time. Cool
Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Someone said we are experiencing this dip because the royal family sold all their bitcoin to finance the royal wedding and that is why it has been going down since Saturday. Whether this is true or not, we should endeavour to hold our trading positions. The red market will soon be over

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
livvsyth

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

I think we need to be more patient now, and we need to wait most of the time to invest in encrypted markets, not every month the market will jump up quickly. There is no need to panic too much. This market is like this.
Dopansam

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

The course is the best time to invest. The Currency rate always fluctuates and it's normal.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

When bitcoin is down your patience will be test, because bitcoin will go up soon and the people who patiently waited and not give it up will gain more profit. Do not panic just hold those bitcoins of yours because as a quote say what ever goes up, must come down so thus bitcoin but bitcoin is unstable so it will stay on that cycle of up and down.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

As the price value of bitcoin keeps on fluctuating is a normal events or happening because bitcoin is very volatile and nobody knows what will be the future value of it, besides it is dependent on the principles of demand and supply, so as the value od bitcoin is in a down-thread it is advisable to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price increases again. Remember, bitcoin is one of the trusted and popular digital currencies it will definitely has the capabilities to soar high again in the near future.
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

Currently bitcoin price is low compared to few months back price but slowly it will reach its original value in 3-4 months . Hopefully bitcoin will reach 25-35k$ by end of year and people are expecting good news on bitcoin which can impact other  crypto currencies.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:08 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 08:33:00 PM by Xenoph0bia

OP If you are of a nervous dispositions then virtual currencies are not somewhere you should be looking to invest. Buy some old car or antique and sit safe in the knowledge that it is increasing by a small % every year.

If however you able to deal with risk and have some perspective on the amount you invest, ie you can afford to lose all of what you invest, then jump in.

Bitcoin will go down and it will go up, just like the sun does everyday. 

Price of bitcoin last May was around $2400, currently after a drop its $7,924.89, OP That's a 3 times increase in 12 months,, please show me an investment that has done that in a year and not experienced any drops.
Nothing much will happen.It is just that bitcoin users will hold their bitcoins for future price rise.Cryptocurrencies are in a lot of demand these days because digitization is going on.Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are very popular.Although the prices are down these days but still people have faith in bitcoin.The price of bitcoin depends on the forces of demand and supply and the investments done on it.Price are buying bitcoins these days as the prices are down.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Of course, this situation is not encouraging, but if you want to invest in bitcoin, then at the moment a good time, as in the future the price will grow again.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Of course, this situation is not encouraging, but if you want to invest in bitcoin, then at the moment a good time, as in the future the price will grow again.

This isn’t the first time that the price of bitcoin has been going down the drain , and am sure we all know the reason why this is actually happening but I pray that being calm is the best way to go about this because if not and we follow our impulses and and start selling we drive the value down more.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

Someone said we are experiencing this dip because the royal family sold all their bitcoin to finance the royal wedding and that is why it has been going down since Saturday. Whether this is true or not, we should endeavour to hold our trading positions. The red market will soon be over

lol my good man the royal family dont paid for anything .That is all tax payer funded .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

If you are afraid to invest and dont have that Guts to believe in bitcoin dont invest, I would suggest you to study cryptocurrency first before investing so that you will have the confidence before investing.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

Don't be afraid or worry too much. Bitcoin is volatile. its price may go down or go up but that doesn't mean that it will die. you just have to hold your Bitcoin and wait for the right moment before you trade or sell it. Bitcoin has always been this way. and why do you think that people still invest in Bitcoin despite its volatility? you should study more and learn about Bitcoin.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

bitcoin has been like that right from time, going up and down. all you need do is observe the market closely so you know when prices are down and buy then because after a while prices bounce back. so just make a close analysis
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

If you are afraid to invest and dont have that Guts to believe in bitcoin dont invest, I would suggest you to study cryptocurrency first before investing so that you will have the confidence before investing.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:33:05 PM

It is really hard to take such decision in current situation of bitcoin's Rollercoaster. I invested in bitcoin when the price dropped to 10000$ I really was sure that it's the deepest point, but few days after we saw 6000$ and bitcoin still doesn't recover itself at least to 10000$. That is my own example of investment,  so I will not give you any advice about buying or waiting for some more time. I think for now it is better to move the way you are going now,  I see you participate in a campaign on the forum, so just collect those payments and later when the price for bitcoin will satisfy your needs you may sell all or a part of your savings.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

The best thing to do now if you buy high is just HODL. But now it is better to buy now the BTC too much. So Goodluck does what you do and who you believe.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

Trading is about rise and fall in price as result of buying and selling actions. No one would expect the price of Bitcoin to keep growing without reducing. There is no reason to fear at any point in time. Just note that you should never sell at a loss or panick sell.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

This is the right time to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is experiencing price declines. use this opportunity as best you can.

pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

It is really very bad news that bitcoin again falling down. I even don't know why bitcoin is going down now, what is the reason!?
Though this is the best time to invest in bitcoin when bitcoin price is low. But the bitter time for holders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: