Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1898 times)
taksrkanah

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

Bitcoin has inflation, I think it makes sense. Bitcoin's price dropped after soaring at the end of 2017 yesterday, this happens because many investors are panicked and sell their bitcoin after the close of the bourse at BTCC.
I think this is a good time to buy before the price goes higher, but you need HODL for a long time to get profit and resell it.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:46:24 AM

right now the price of bitcoin is going down I suggest you watch the market and wait until the lower price, so you can buy it when the price in the lower, after that you can wait until the price of bitcoin is rising up again. and you can get some profit from store bitcoin

Jaytech4soft

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:50:04 AM

it is a normal thing for any currency to fall and rise.. No currency is stable in exchange market.. so the fall in price of btc is not anything bad or new.. it has only created avenue for investors to take advantage and invest more at this point in time so as to make profit once it rise back..
BountyKorea

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

No one really knows why. I wish I knew.
Do you think the bitcoin will go 6k?
I really don't want to imagine.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:08:22 AM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

the tendency of the btc is always and will be for a while to increase
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:15:10 AM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Yes. Therefore, it often brings great profits, as well as high risk. Choosing the right time to buy is very important. Currently Bitcoin is at $7600, I think this is a good time to buy and hold until the end of the year. When its price increases strongly again.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:31:01 AM

Market decline and bitcoin reduction is very normal. A market is invested by many investors, and buying or selling happens at a time when the market is less volatile. If bitcoin is down you should keep waiting for the bitcoin price to increase or you can buy more bitcoin in your wallet because it will definitely increase the bitcoin in the near future.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:31:55 AM

I think the bitcoin fluctuations are a natural thing in the world of cryptocurrency. and that volatility makes bitcoin a lucrative asset. when bitcoin down this is an opportunity for us to buy as much as possible. do not be afraid of losses stay calm do not panic to sell. every investment always has risks. and we can minimize losses by carefully observing coin movements and market conditions.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:35:38 AM

It very normal to to drop rise the price of bitcoin and any kind of digital currencies. If you really afraid do not invest your money. If you want a risk invest only you can afford to lose. A lot of newbie nowadays crying because they don't know the risk. They did not read or research before they invest money.

#Support Vanig
equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:41:09 AM

don't afraid,it is normal for it to go high and down. You have nothing to lose if you know how to wait.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:55:23 AM

there is nothing new about bitcoins downing of price.If it down its price,it is good time for buying.Wait for the increase of price and if your contented with that price, it is time for you sell.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:03:57 AM

you already know the price movement of bitcoin can go up and can go down at any time. why should hesitate in buying? should you buy when the price is down so you can buy cheaply and wait until the price goes up and then sell. in trading, you have to be careful in taking action.

okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:27:20 AM

Its normal in bitcoin to go down and up, for me bitcoin now a days making a good movements in the market because I know short trader making a good profit by investing in bitcoin this last days. If you have a lot of money to invest bitcoin price right now will be cheap on you and this is the right time to invest because if you compare the price of bitcoin last year today it have a huge dump of its price.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:32:54 AM

Anything could happen. You have to decide it by yourself if you wanted to invest in bitcoin. No investation that without risk, every investment is risky and if you brave enough to take a risk i do  think you would gain what you deserve. But hust remember lose is common things in investation. I do believe bitcoin price would increasing somehow.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

there is nothing new about bitcoins downing of price.If it down its price,it is good time for buying.Wait for the increase of price and if your contented with that price, it is time for you sell.

Bitcoin down is natural, theres no such coins as stable on increasing. All coins will go down or rise because thats the natural movement. If bitcoins price goes down, then as a trader i will not sell it instead i will hold it and wait to rise again. Thats a basic strategy to earn profit.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

On what was happening in the price value of bitcoin wherein it is in down-thread is a normal scenario in all forms of investment wherein it is dependent on the principles of demand and supply. Another thing is that bitcoin is very volatile that makes it undetermined and unpredictable. However, bitcoin is one of the trusted and most in demand cryptocurrencies that make it indispensable, so it is still wiser to buy and hold bitcoin until it price value soar high again.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

It's normal in bitcoin that has up and down, but if bitcoin will fall down so many people will be affected, we always hope for the good of all in bitcoin I mean for the good price. If ever the happened that bitcoin down maybe so many of us will quit.
I agree with you, if Bitcoin is down it could affect all the people who are working in cryptocurrency world; some may sell their coins because they are afraid and some may hold it and do long term investment.
TrippleFDK

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:42:18 AM

In my opinion, It's going to go up and down and then it's going to go up a lot.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

When bitcoin fell sharply, all of the encrypted money went down. At this point, we should not panic, which is very common in the bitcoin market. Whether its value is rising or falling, it is a period that every investor and BTC user must accept.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

In my opinion It is normal for bitcoin going up and down and this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now. You can buy bitcoin and sell when high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: