Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1899 times)
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

You think that bitcoin price growth will only exist at the end of the year. It is not known what will happen to bitcoin prices right now.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

If the price of Bitcoin keeps decreasing and fell down on its low ground, all coins will be affected. Some coins may decrease too or somehown increase. On the other hand, if bitcoin fall down, it will give an opportunity to people to buy it at a low price.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

Of course all users have agreed that bitcoin prices such as roller coasters, up and down is commonplace so that if now the price down then the best thing to do is to buy so that prices go up and get a profit.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
I do not think you should be afraid of the price of Bitcoin goes down. Because the decline in Bitcoin prices is certainly only temporary and will return again to a very high price. And I think the current Bitcoin price is still standing and not too down. But I suggest to buy and invest in Bitcoin now. Do not stay away from Bitcoin just because Bitcoin prices are down.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

In my opinion, It's going to go up and down and then it's going to go up a lot.
I agree with you, if Bitcoin fall down, it will go up or increase again just like on what's happening today. You just need to be patient and do holding until you get your ideal price of Bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

Bitcoin will go up this is manipulated by whales to buy bitcoin with cheap price after that bitcoin will start to recover to make new all-time high at the end of this year.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:06:29 AM

In my opinion, It's going to go up and down and then it's going to go up a lot.
I agree with you, if Bitcoin fall down, it will go up or increase again just like on what's happening today. You just need to be patient and do holding until you get your ideal price of Bitcoin.

I agree that bitcoin and majority of the alts were now on bear market and as to when this will continue to dip, no one knows when. However, this is the right timing and opportunity to buy BTC at a much low price value and you should have to hold it a bit longer giving the chance to make a recovery in the coming months to come. Let's just hope it will surpass the $10K mark as many are wishing for it to happen.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
tuanvu199x

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:00 AM

today is a bad day.
https://scontent.fhan2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33222897_1042399675913013_464095585977237504_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=76e0365324e46d1072c4c1ba608aa8b3&oe=5B8BC5C9
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

today is a bad day.
Yes, We can see and feel the role and influence of almost absolute bitcoin in the market. That said, bitcoin fell -> the total capitalization of the crypto market was severely reduced (including the famous altcon as ETH). In essence, some stimulus for new investors will form very quickly. I believe the next move will be blue and more hope will open up.
We need to be more resilient in this volatility.
ibunk221293

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:35:34 AM

The price goes down is normal coz this is the market but in this case, the whales manipulated the price so the whales will buy with cheap price & will become the winner.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:43:23 AM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
I think for now the bitcoin will continue to fall but the decrease of bitcoin will not be forever because in the near future bitcoin will rise again ...
I think you better to buy it now because in the next few weeks you will benefit by buying bitcoin at this time ..

rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

Yes, we know that bitcoin is really rising and decreasing bitcoin but do not panic for the future or in the next few days the price of bitcoin may be triple more than ever.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

bitcoin prices go down and collapse then all I will do is buy as much bitcoin as I can because bitcoin moments down and become very collapsing price is a very rare moment. so make the best possible bitcoin price.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:04:27 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 08:45:21 AM by jaocoincrypto18

After the fall down then of course as usual  it will rise up again but the question in when? so i suggest that if you want to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price then better wait for the market to be a little bit green in which that it is the sign that somebody is investing again and invest what you can afford to lose so that if you failed then you have nothing worry as those amount can be afforded to lose.
CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

That was cryptocurrency world dude,
The price will be down and up as long as still any transaction or order on exchange. even bitcoin down, i'm sure it will survive few days later. Don't be doubt to buy bitcoin now, BTC is the best cryptocurrency.
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:15 AM

For me, I don't consider it as an open door as others have thought in light of the fact that in any case you as of now have purchased bitcoin at a higher cost and it is the motivation behind why you dreaded a ton about losing your ventures. Consider taking a gander at the conceivable outcomes on a more drawn out timescale. In the event that you figure bitcoin will never achieve that esteem again and you would prefer not to contribute long haul at that point better pitch it to cut loses. In any case, in the event that you feel that the esteem could go higher than the purchasing cost in whenever later then simply hold it no matter what this is dependent upon you.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:52 AM

The stability of the price of bitcoin whether it goes up or goes down is just normal. There are several reasons why it is happening but you don't need to be afraid or even scare of whats happen because we have seen a lot of bitcoin price going down but after some time it still manage to goes up and get higher and higher value you just need to be patient in waiting for that time.

borjois56

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

you should not be afraid, now that you can buy bitcoin at a cheap price, next year bitcoin prices may rise, for that you do not fear, bitcoin will continue to rise high, bitcoin going to the moon

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

In the past history bitcoin prices were changed rapidly and it is connected with altcoins too so many changes comes in the history of bitcoin and those who are investing they should not to be scare about the prices movements soon prices will move to a good way.

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:22:07 AM

for now the reason for the decline in bitcoin prices is a trend and also some issues that are deliberately lifted. such as the issue of terrorism. disaster and also the issue of mt gox make people scared and sell their ast to find their safe position

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: