Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1899 times)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

If I were you I will buy more bitcoins then hold it for a long time months or years. But if you hold bitcoins be patience if you don't have patience you will not earn big profit in holding the key in long term trading is patience. Patience is a virtue invest what you can afford to lose.
elementus

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Never fear! Recent comments by regulatory bodies, as well as generally bearish markets, are the cause of this dip. Allow time for the markets to recover, and HODL! Investor uncertainty is what contributes to the extreme volatility in times like this.

Historically, we are still in "winter" until a little bit later this year.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

Surely many people will invest now because the price of bitcoin is down. This is the right and most awaiting time for those people who are investing. And for those people who are planning to sell their bitcoin this is the most embracing time. Also some of the bitcoin holder who has a small faith with this are now felling nervous because they will surely think that the price or the value will no longer raise again. But for me with a strong faith with bitcoin, I am just sitting and still waiting if the price will still go down so I myself can also buy some to get a huge profit in the future. 
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

The downward trend has started and the price has touched 7400$ as of today. The bearish trend is continuing for no apparent reason and it is little worrying to see bitcoin fall like this.
Since the price has taken a significant hit, hence almost every alt is falling too. Byteball is down 20% and iost too has fallen significantly from its previous high price.
Looking forward to see market recover in next few days.
Tayata2005

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Buy and hold till it rises. This is the best time to enter the market and buy bitcoin. It will definitely go up later in the year and buy then you will be smiling to the bank for taking a right step.
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

What will happen is predictable, some hodlers will panic and sell their bitcoins at current price but wiser hodlers will take this chance to buy more bitcoin for cheaper value. This is same scenario when there is a dump in happening in any high volume cryptocurrency.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Now will be no deep fall and great growth. At the moment there are no prerequisites for this. Bitcoin will continue a little to fall and grow. It's time to buy.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
EGOR EXACT

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

The cost of bitcoin will be less stable in the coming months. what will happen next - it will be possible to understand later
Tikey

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Today, the btc dropping again. But bitcoin Will bounce soon. Look at volume and oversold area. I think that this could be the last big drop of this current bear market. A lot of positive news. I truely believe in a massive bull run
But if you're scared to buy btc at the moment - then buy altcoins. Some altcoins turned green against bitcoin. For example, the TRON holds well.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

Nothing is permanent in this world and I firmly believe that the price decreased is just a temporary phenomena and for sure bitcoin could rise against it. Bitcoin can raise its price higher than what we are expecting.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

this is crypto, we can not at all to control it. even that we do not think it could happen. for tomorrow or 5 years to come we just follow how the development of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

Do not sell your bitcoin & Hold your altcoin, it will recover soon be patient guys do not make the whales win.
brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Bitcoin is a function of trading a digital money exchange platform, which can be also stock on wallet as short or long time investment that can be profitable for future sales. Secondly the price of bitcoin currently down is the best time to invest
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

bitcoin still down and now reaches $7375 and the line still in the red. I think if the price still likes this until the weekend, we can see the price will get down too deep again and it's hard to increase in the short time. but still, bitcoin will increase in the long run and I can wait for the price to back to the highest price later because I see that bitcoin have a big potential to make the highest price again like before. the one thing that I am worried is if the people getting panic and they selling their bitcoin with the instant sell.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

Surely many people will invest now because the price of bitcoin is down. This is the right and most awaiting time for those people who are investing. And for those people who are planning to sell their bitcoin this is the most embracing time. Also some of the bitcoin holder who has a small faith with this are now felling nervous because they will surely think that the price or the value will no longer raise again. But for me with a strong faith with bitcoin, I am just sitting and still waiting if the price will still go down so I myself can also buy some to get a huge profit in the future.  

Agree in your point of view. In addition bitcoin downfall can be considered as a great opportunity to invest more by buying it in a cheaper price and keep for long term investment plans. Because bitcoin price will not always be in downfall trends but it will rise also and it might double or triple our profits for the great patience that we overcome. Be patience always when downfall strikes.
Gurlik

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

back and forth makes bags empty
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

Its normal for Bitcoin to be unstable and volatile right now because its still developing and improving. Even though its down, its still fairly high in prices compared to the past years. Also we know that Bitcoin can regain its ground and even spike higher than before. People shouldn't focus on short term right now at its a down trend and focus on long term and hold their Bitcoin so that when Bitcoin prices goes up again, they will gain profit.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

In my opinion it is common  that bitcoin prices to go down and then rise up. So don't worry the price of bitcoin not down continuously,the price or the value will  raise again. This is best time yo go market and buy bitcoin and hold it.
Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

if bitcoin downs directly the coin type will also go down too because all types of coins are centered on bitcoin ,, so everyone will soon sell their coins l, because they fear if bitcoin is more down again
12asdasda

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

A currency unit that is not protected by power is also vulnerable. As long as there is a strong combination of government tools + anti-virus software + Trojans, you can still kill it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: