Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:34:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1899 times)
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

I think there will be a decrease during the month of May, and will return green in June, there is still a chance for you to buy some of the coins.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

if bitcoin downs directly the coin type will also go down too because all types of coins are centered on bitcoin ,, so everyone will soon sell their coins l, because they fear if bitcoin is more down again

this people that sell their coin when the price in the low is a panic seller, its not good for trading activity because it will give you more big lost and regret when the price of that coin is increasing in the future, but its okay because they think that bitcoin price will go down more and more and they need to cut loss before they get more lost

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

I believe that the prices will increase because the demand for cryptos increases as the holiday seasons approaches. The drops of the price value of bitcoin is actually the good times to buy bitcoin and start a new investment to further maximize the income of investment. Don't lose hope just because of sudden drops because the fluctuations cryptos is the one the makes it unique and investment-worthy.

Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

Experience traders know that this is the time to fill your bags. The golden rule as really not change, buy when the market is dissapointly low and majority are pessimistic about downward movement, sell back when they are most optimistic.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Bitcoin down is a common thing, when many users need money then they sell bitcoin so as to make the price down, but this is certainly an opportunity for us to buy bitcoin cheaply.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

Are you short trade only? because you afraid to buy it now if bitcoin continue to go down, just think that bitcoin will go increase in the ber months just like happened in the last year.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

In my opinion it is common  that bitcoin prices to go down and then rise up. So don't worry the price of bitcoin not down continuously,the price or the value will  raise again. This is best time yo go market and buy bitcoin and hold it.

Dropping bitcoin prices are common here in the industry and the players are well aware of that fact. Many factors contribute to market fluctuations but its up to you on how to deal with those kinds of situation. Hold the coin for now and wait for the value to go back to normal or to increase. Just be patient.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Do not worry too much about bitcoin fall, that's normal because crypto prices are unstable. Crypto is more likely to survive and will become popular in the future. Do not panic and you will not lose your money.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Timere

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

Do not think about the fact that bitcoin is now down, you just look at what it is developing and where it is used. For me, for example, the news that bitcoin is legalized in a particular country or that it began to use the bank for carrying out transnational transactions is more valuable than the stateless increase of bitcoin. If there is a development, then the price will be higher than 100k dollars sooner or later...
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

There is no need to panic. Instead of panicking, why not take this opportunity to buy bitcoin? The price is much lower now and it will continue to increase in the upcoming months. Don't wait for it to go up because your earnings will be much lower. Always think positive and believe in your investment. The price drop can be a blessing in disguise. Just be patient. This is just a common thing for bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

Probably the bitcoin become unstabilize,the remaining existing currencies would panic because bitcoin was too big to fall how much more those alternative coins that has just started.
Nowadays most coins were dependent on bitcoins prices that is why bitcoin is a part of every existing coins that was just started to have value in the market.We all just have to wait,though these are just speculations or predictions but we bitcoiners truly believe in bitcoin that it would be a sky rocket.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

bitcoin drops because maybe there are so many outsiders or sales of their bitcoin hold so many down coin in the market but so it's better not to panic it is better to buy more bitcoin for if your earned profits increase buying a bitcoin cheap
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

I think we need to be more patient now, and we need to wait most of the time to invest in encrypted markets, not every month the market will jump up quickly. There is no need to panic too much. This market is like this.
german1080

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

this is normal, welcome to the crypto world. now is a good time to invest in long-term bitcoin without worries, in 5 years it will be worth 10 or 20 times more
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

I thinknthey will rise I cannot see them falling even if the year are ending. I am sure that when the ber months are heading into us the bitcoins will start now to rise again because that is what happen to the bitcoin last year and I know that they will happen again. Just do not lose hope to the bitcoins because they are giving us a lot of profits and in exchange lets just believe in them because the more we lose hope the more they will not rise again because theybare lacking if believers who supports in them.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

No doubt it's best time to invest. Bitcoin price already down to 7.5k & may be down little more. But I don't think there is any abnormal situations. Because price up-down is very much normal & I don't think investment on this field belongs to huge risk. Besides calculated risk can give us huge profits. I already done my work, hope very soon bitcoin price will reach 8k marks.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

bitcoin still down and now reaches $7375 and the line still in the red. I think if the price still likes this until the weekend, we can see the price will get down too deep again and it's hard to increase in the short time. but still, bitcoin will increase in the long run and I can wait for the price to back to the highest price later because I see that bitcoin have a big potential to make the highest price again like before. the one thing that I am worried is if the people getting panic and they selling their bitcoin with the instant sell.
Panic selling is one thing that I think is certain to happen, this red color makes many people nervous, and this is also the scenario that big investors want, creating a strong collapse in the market then accumulating more bitcoin and rebuilding. Bitcoin down has affected the whole market, I do not even want to look at my account in the present time, perhaps it has been reduced by nearly half, but I do not think this will last, it seems the recovery is starting to come back, hope this will be a good signal to help me have psychological stability

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Bitcoin is down again. I do not like this at all. It will slow down the bitcoin market and slow trade. Daily bitcoin transactions will also fall sharply. There will be a lot of worried bitcoin holders for this.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Well, I think the bitcoin users that are investing in it may be will be disappointed if the rate will be down. Because they are expecting that they will make a huge amount of money. I want to add something. If bitcoin will go down, then all of the users will never make money out of bitcoin again.

It is normally happened in businesses to up and sometimes it will down because it is a kind of beading in a marketplace of bitcoin. If it is still happening it will also affect in the market and can minimize the investors who wants to invest in BTC.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

If I were you I will buy more bitcoins then hold it for a long time months or years. But if you hold bitcoins be patience if you don't have patience you will not earn big profit in holding the key in long term trading is patience. Patience is a virtue invest what you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: