Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1898 times)
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

Probably everything gonna reapet again. After dump we gonna see how price slowly recovering to drop again, unfortunatly nothing new not happening to bitcoin price for a long time.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
I think bitcoin prices will always increase, for now bitcoin prices are decreasing, but if you are patient, bitcoin prices will reach a good target in the future.

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
zymcat

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

It is the general behavior of any market. The prices fluctuate regularly, based on the market conditions, both internal and external forces, news spreads, and many more. Let's wait and see and I am pretty sure that it will become stable by the end of June.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

if the bitcoin price then happens will be a lot of traders who experienced panic that makes them come to sell bitcoin at cheap prices and make bitcoin to be destroyed the price, but in the moment there are still able to take advantage of the situation by buying bitcoin while the price is cheap.

In this cryptoworld, the sudden changes of the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins should be expected and not be frightened. It is perhaps one of the things that is likely to happen so it is up to you what kind of strategy you will create to overcome this and give up on bitcoin.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

Since some countries ban bitcoin, and currently a lot of fake news are spreading right now, it's obvious that bitcoin price will decrease. It's advisable for you to wait if you don't want to lose money. We're all uncertain if the price will go up or go down, it's really unpredictable, all we can do is wait for the market till it become stable so we assure when to invest and when to trade.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

There are no fundamental reasons for the growth of bitcoin (for example, the inflow of investments). The huge growth of bitcoin last year, was due to the formation of bitcoin cash. Investors rushed to buy bitcoin, to get another coin for free.  Cool
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

You should not expect the price of Bitcoin to continue to go up at all times. There must be a downtrend. What matters at the end of it all is making profit. Making profit is very possible if you are doing it right. You don't have to be greedy and you must know when to invest. The right time to invest in bitcoin is when the price is down.
Gurlik

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

i think the short seller are a big factor for the downtrend
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

in the world of cryptocurrency it seems normal, the price is fast rising and falling because that determines is the market
many say that the end of this year bitcoin will increase, but I think it could happen like the year before
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Throw away your panic at the time of fall of bitcoin, it is normal for cryptocurrency, you just need to be patient to hold the coins you have because later will be able to increase higher.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

well i think its normal for bitcoin going up and down and this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now. so if you are afraid to buy bitcoin right now, then you can wait for a while until the price can get down a little and you can buy bitcoin at a low price. but still it needs time to see the price can get down and it's better you prepare your money or you can place the order buy at any price you want so you don't have to make an instant buy and Market decline and bitcoin reduction is very normal. A market is invested by many investors, and buying or selling happens at a time when the market is less volatile

Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

If you are afraid to invest and dont have that Guts to believe in bitcoin dont invest, I would suggest you to study cryptocurrency first before investing so that you will have the confidence before investing
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

If there is someone who can exactly predict what will be the price of bitcoin day by day with even a less than fiver percent degree of freedom is a billionaire by now. What I am pointing about is there is no one who could do that. Even the experts that tell the bitcoin price could go up and down, they them self admit that they are not 100% accurate about their predictions. The key is, just buy it anytime you want and set a specific sell price point of it. But the drawback of that could be time.
hiroshima786

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

Bitcoin of the price of the market up and down by.Bitcoin is that a crypto coins the price more.It up and down will this is normal.Stock market as up and down it,and much.However,of the future of the best.stock market when good traffic by the share of the price of more than is.It of the market coins prices for is when the price  is increased.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

If the prices are down  , it means that it is the best time to buy more BITCOINS and it also signifies the upcoming huge rise in prices. So just relax and buy as much as possible to earn great profits.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto market and prices are up and down every time in the crypto market. If bitcoin price has dropped down for some time then we should be patient because every time the price is not the same, we should not have any problems with bitcoin down

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

seeing bitcoin prices increase or decrease is a natural thing because the nature of bitcoin itself is fluctuating but we have to see how the process of bitcoin when it was still in 2009 that the price is so cheap compared to now it must have been a very extraordinary increase so we do not need to fear or hesitate

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin while down because I think bitcoin will pump this end of Q3 and ofcourse bitcoin will pump surely.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

I find it silly, to say the least. Rather than constantly being obsessed with the charts and Even the experts that tell the bitcoin price could go up and down, they them self admit that they are not 100% accurate about their predictions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: