Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1901 times)
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

it is good, right? rise and fall is a normal thing in the market. do not worry about the falling, because this is not the first time. you can't always hope the market rise every time. rises is a good time to sell it and fall is a good time to buying it.
i'm sure that bitcoin will rise again after this. so now it's time to buy back.

ValorouS

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Bitcoin is highly volatile, its normal that the price will go up and down, depends on the demand of the people. We can't predict the future, all we have is faith and i believe that bitcoin will last forever.
jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

I hope that this is not the end of the cryptocurrency, because we have seen that on 6 thousand bitcoin has a strong level of support!
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
Its better to buy bitcoin when it's down. Knowing bitcoin, it fluctuates going up and down. Yet, it's still very helpful to those who sells and buy it. Timing is important though.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 547

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:59:39 PM

it's not a big deal for me, because I'm waiting for a moment where BTC is ready for a comeback with a move up 50%
this year is my target and I am sure of it
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

..if Bitcoin will going to fall down,,i'm sure,,many investors will going to buy more btc..the bitcoin price rises and fall,,that is one characteristics of it..We cannot really tell bitcoin value when to rise or when to fall because it is really unpredictable..may i advise that if you're going to invest in bitcoin,,just invest now while the price is low,,because i'm pretty sure that on the following day,,btc will going to rise again..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

if the price goes down, chances are there are people who panic sell BTC with cheap price
now our task of purchasing the BTC at an existing price, and certainly this will be more fun, because the BTC discount at the end of May

hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:46:45 AM

the bitcoin price ups and downs are commonplace the bitcoin prices are unstable, the bitcoin price down will definitely rise again, your chances of investing when the bitcoin price goes down because when the bitcoin price goes up you can take a lot of profit.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

You need not be afraid to buy and invest in Bitcoin. Although the price of Bitcoin never reached a very low-value Bitcoin can easily achieve high value again. You must still believe in the technology that is in Bitcoin, if you continue to invest in Bitcoin, of course, you will get huge profits.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

Investors in Bitcoin are patient. They hold their Bitcoin until the price goes up again. So do not worry if the price goes down, sooner or later it will recover. We are in a market correction phase. Prices are very unpredictable but the rise and fall of prices is normal
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

Once the bitcoin going down in the market that is always been happening because the bitcoin price in the market is votality it works up and down of price, if bitcoin is continue going down i think it is not normal because it results to crypto down in that moment.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

If you see that the price of bitcoin is falling, it is better if you will just keep calm and control your emotions. I am sure that you will sell all of your coins due to panicking if you can't control your emotions.
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

There is always a million reasons for that, and just simply dont forget that bitcoin is a highly volative currency, it jumps!
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

bitcoin down is a common thing and what will happen next bitcoin will rise again and in the prediction will reach the end of the year later Smiley
Gathel

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

if bitcoin down will have a big effect on other types of coins, because the average price of all coin types is centered on bitcoin
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

If the price frequently fall and rise then it is not a subject to worry just wait for the right time when ever you get the comfortable price just sell it.

Sorry mate do not offended your reaction are makes panic those people worrying in their bitcoin investment, i will suggest to you don not gives negative reaction to avoid panicking for the people not fully understand how bitcoin moving flows the price as volatile currency. For the people reading right now i will recommend for us just calm and relax the proce goes up again in the right time to avoid mistake decision for your investment.
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:27:19 AM

Bitcoin is now down, what will happen is that many will panic instead of thinking positive like for example buy more bitcoin because its price is now low this is a great opportunity to buy instead of worrying. Fluctuations are just normal for bitcoin, if bitcoin is down, expect that other altcoins are down too because it is centered on bitcoin.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

It has two effects, bad and good. It is bad because we had too much lose on our portfolio and we are hoping it will bounce back again to recover our loses. It is good in the sense that we have the opportunity to put more venture on bitcoin, hence the price is low we can buy more.

bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

That's unpredictable to me. Bitcoin price is very unstable, but if you want to buy it then buy when the price has dropped very far. It will be your chance to make a profit if there is a big increase. So buy and invest long-term rather than short term. You will get something decent in the future.

Anaviscacam

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

Its just because due to it's volatility in it's nature. Once bitcoin is down, make this one as an opportunity to buy btc and let it hold longer until the price value recovers again. Once btc is down, altcoins do the same thing since this is usually what happens for any price adjustment made on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: