Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1899 times)
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

Maybe If You're Afraid To Buy Bitcoin Better Not to Buy Bitcoin Because Bitcoin Has Big Risk For You And Your Family But If You Want To Invest In Bitcoin Maybe It's The Right Time To Buy Bitcoin Because Bitcoin Will Rise In The Next Year So This Time Right For You To Recognize Bitcoin Deeper
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Decreased bitcoin is normal because cryptocurrency is unstable and is based on market demand. And for that you have to have a target to benefit from crypto.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

I do not ask you to believe in me, but you may be able to buy it under $ 5000, maybe it's the right price for you not to lose too much money, so please wait for it

Bitcoin's value getting low is just normal I think because it's not always high.  There will be and there will be times where the value will decrease and get low but there will be the time where it will soon increase and get high soon it's just a cycle

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

It's normal that bitcoin is down, no need to panic. Because bitcoin is a votalite price so when the bitcoin goes down it will soon recovers and will rise up. But if viewed at this time in bitcoin prices are more likely to go down.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

there are always two possibilities, going up or going down. nobody now exactly where it will go. just maintain the risk
tamphan0601

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

Don't worry it will rise very soon just wait.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

The fluctuation in the price of bitcoin is a normal thing, and that is why it is better to know about bitcoin before making investment into it.
The price of bitcoin is unstable, and cannot be given a fixed prediction, and in other for you to keep up with bitcoin/crypto currencies, you must be able to control your emotions. Bitcoin price will renounce when the time comes, and now is the best time for all new investors.
You are right. It's not something to worry about. Just need to be patient, keep up to date and price. Do not get affected by FUD, use your own analysis. If the price moves according to the pattern that has occurred, usually the price will rise at the end of the year.

Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
We all don't know what might happen next but the best thing we can do about it is to prepare from any potential loss we can experience due to the dumps occuring oftenly nowadays. Bitcoin has been like this many times before and we should not find this surprising anymore unless it continues for a very long time. We should not lose our faith on bitcoin and believe that soon, it will recover.

suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

It is not known what will happen to the price of bitcoin. I think that in the near future you do not need to buy bitcoin, as it is possible to reduce the price. I think that the growth of bitcoin price will be only at the end of the year.
If bitcoin prices are down, there is nothing to be surprised about, as it is the rule of the digital money market that it will come down as it rises and if it goes down there will be another digital coin. up and vice versa
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

when the bitcoin price in the market goes down then all you have to do is hold and wait for the price to go up again and you do not have to worry because bitcoin price will soon rise again
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

This is really unpredictable. This is business terminology. Bitcoin is in fluctuating situation now. Today's updates Bitcoin has been decreased and this is time to Buy or Sell. Further, Bitcoin is very beneficial. In the past many investors gain their real profit with Bitcoin and in the future Bitcoin will be increased along time. And it's not about only Bitcoin, other Crypto currencies also given business to their investors.I had also worked on Bitcoin this is first crypto currency which set a trend of crypto in the market. And hopefully Bitcoin will be raised again in future ! Cheers  Wink

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

Of course, most likely soon there will be another adjustment of the markets, but it seems to me that the amount of money that is invested in bitcoin will not allow it to fall much in price.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

when the bitcoin price in the market goes down then all you have to do is hold and wait for the price to go up again and you do not have to worry because bitcoin price will soon rise again

Yes, we should hold all our coins, we just hope and patiently waiting until the market fully recover from its losses because i really believe before this year ends crypto will rise.
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

Bitcoin up and down it is natural I feared when capital I’ve thin, and can not buy bitcoin again.<br />I hope the price rises as soon as possible.<br />Because I am a novice, so scared to lose
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

bitcoin will always have a price rise and fall so if the current price of bitcoin down then it is reasonable and do not need to worry about the price down because it will soon recover and rise again
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

do not ever hesitate to bitcoin, continue to think positively in this case. rising and falling a bitcoin price it is something reasonable, do not be surprised and panicked to react. believe that any price drop will inevitably be a price increase, and it's real.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

I think you must don't panic and just HODL. If bitcoin down, it is normal. I believe the market will rise soon.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin next, I think the current bitcoin price drop is only temporary, maybe next month bitcoin price will rise again
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

Yes, bitcoin prices fall and you will lose if you sell them now. Be patient and do not panic, grasp your bitcoin when the price falls because it is better to save your investment.
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

As many people have said, BTC and crypto in general, is pretty volitile so there's no way to predict what will happen. However, with that said, I personally believe it will go up over a longer period of time, and so if you buy now, I would expect your investment to increase in value over the next few years.

Alternatively, you could watch the exchanges for a while and attempt day trading with small amounts and see how you get on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: