Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen?  (Read 1901 times)
FeatherFan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
I think that's common in bitcoin, because we can not predict the bitcoin price when it goes up and when it goes down. but the market value bitcoin will never disappear, because bitcoin is a great community and is recognized as the first and oldest digital currency to date. it would be nice to invest in the market bitcoin down prices, because we never know when bitcoin prices rise, so stay patient and do invest as much as you.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

I suggest to buy bitcoin at this time because the price is down. I do not think bitcoin will go further than its current price, I think bitcoin will go up higher than it is now therefore there is nothing you should fear investing in bitcoin from now on.

xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

The drop in the price of bitcoin which is now happening it is strange, there is no bad news but it does not end, it can fall even more, I advise you to wait.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

What is your price for buying Bitcoin? If the price you buy is higher than the price, buy the coin.
The crypto money market has entered the bear season. All coin prices are falling. Wait for the right time. Follow it closely.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Seeing the price of the bitcoin falling is normal because bitcoin has characteristics of being volatile. You should not worry if you see that the price of the bitcoin is going down because bitcoin has power to overcome different situations.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

It is part of the process because of having high volatility so its not surprising if bitcoin decreases its price but you can also used this chance to buy more because bitcoin price is unpredictable we never know what will happen because there is chance of faster increase of price and bitcoin also good for long term investment because before end of the year bitcoin price became more valuable so better to hold and buy more.
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

it is not a big deal i think it is a common matter.
MBAPOLIN

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

I think all bitcoin user wat price increase movementI believe the market will rise soon.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

I think it is a common phenomenon in the world of cryptocurrency.
lelylely

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

It's hard to know why bitcoin keeps falling, and for situations like this to hold is the best way to avoid losses, and not to be a panic seller.

ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

if the price will not fall then how could we buy it with low price, it is not a subject to worry.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

price will fall and again rise it is the rule of every market. you have to do business by understanding this situation.
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

the opportunity is hidden under this situation just try to understand it.
zain_h332

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

I believe that this is the currency that will grow in any case. Cryptocurrency is still a long time to live. And bitcoin will only grow, periodically consolidating.Investors can lose their money, the collapse of a kind of asset can affect other people, creating the spread in the financial system.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

its normal for bitcoin going up and down and this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now there are alot of downs that's been happening lately. its also not healthy to keep rising for a long time see what happen on january that's what happen when btc price keeps rising without some downs resulting it to crash.
Actually, the changes on the price of bitcoin is normal and it always happen. The going up and down of the price is the reason why some people hold their bitcoin. In addition to that, I agree if the price of bitcoin is going to down its a chance to buy or to invest on bitcoin and then you will hold it for a long day and you will wait for the right time to sell it. Just hold your bitcoin if the price is going down and do not ever do panic selling.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Ashishsaha

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

It is not a big deal for me to lose money, because if I say that it will reduce the price of a coin, then it will not increase. There will be profit in the business and there will be losers, when it will be beneficial to be happy, this is normal, but when there is loss, there is no reason to be upset. If the price decreases, the price will increase again, it is normal.
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

I felt like Bitcoin have had been making a good name in this world of technology. It's been known as a "source of gold". For me, it would be very alarming if Bitcoin will go down. Especially that its platform was the one making a legendary name. A lot of investors have been investing time, money, effort, sweat and blood, it would be a disappointment if their hard work on putting the legendary name up will just end up drowning.
PelevaVika

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

Bitcoin will fall slightly, stabilize, then by the end of the year again a sharp increase.
proearner12

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

as everyone knows as  the world goes on people will slowly jump into crypto, the  bitcoin will be the ruler of crypto world and it may hit that high considering there will be interest for it yet rare, so what I recommend is purchase and hold the bitcoins, a million as Mark Yusko say possibly on the higher side yet won't be shocked
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

Indeed,  bitcoin doesn't have a stable value.  But people could take advantage when the value is down, because,  come to think of it. When you buy some during low price,  once it goes up and you already invested it already,  you will earn. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: