Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terraminer IV (February batch) is the difficulty too high?  (Read 2870 times)
Hashcesar84 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:21:15 AM

any pre-order is a bad choice ....

but it is the only way to get gh/s for a good price..

I sow many people selling gh/s for $ on e-buy or like that, but, really, very bad prices.. i'm paying only 3$ per gh/s with cointerra.. I think is a very good price.

I'm only afraid about late or that btc price fall down...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:25:47 AM

any pre-order is a bad choice ....

but it is the only way to get gh/s for a good price..

I sow many people selling gh/s for $ on e-buy or like that, but, really, very bad prices.. i'm paying only 3$ per gh/s with cointerra.. I think is a very good price.

I'm only afraid about late or that btc price fall down...
Remember the saying: If you are afraid of wolfs do not go to the woods. But you will understand it better when time comes.
If i was in your shoos i would read as much as i can about ip's subneting DHCP,DNS, how to setup the device and so on so that i would not waste a minute to discover all that stuff when miner came. I would check my fuses/wires if they can take the load. I will prepare everything upfront. It is a way more different then plugging a fridge in your home Grin

I really do hope you know that stuff already, do you?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:30:08 AM

It's a goldrush.
Everybody think it is easy to earn money.
That drive the difficulty upwards.
Not everyone will earn their money back.
Some will make profit and others don't.
Not all my gear will make their BTC back.
But like all the guys who started earlier, we have deep pockets, we can take a lot of losses untill the hashrate stabilize.
If you pay your Terraminers with US Dollars, then I wouldn't worry much.
BTC price looks very volatile, but compare with 2011 and before it is nothing.
You shouldn't worry about that too much.
The more people jump into this, the more difficult it is to mine BTC, but the higher the prize of BTC will be.
The total sum is that you will earn more if you can keep it profitable.
Have faith.

I reed a lot about difficulty/price increasing.. and I dont, I never thought that make moneys is easy.

Really for miners, if difficulty increase hard the price will increase hard too, so you will earn less btc but they will value more...

I'm not really understanding what can goes wrong... why price is falling down this days?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:36:45 AM

It's a goldrush.
Everybody think it is easy to earn money.
That drive the difficulty upwards.
Not everyone will earn their money back.
Some will make profit and others don't.
Not all my gear will make their BTC back.
But like all the guys who started earlier, we have deep pockets, we can take a lot of losses untill the hashrate stabilize.
If you pay your Terraminers with US Dollars, then I wouldn't worry much.
BTC price looks very volatile, but compare with 2011 and before it is nothing.
You shouldn't worry about that too much.
The more people jump into this, the more difficult it is to mine BTC, but the higher the prize of BTC will be.
The total sum is that you will earn more if you can keep it profitable.
Have faith.

I reed a lot about difficulty/price increasing.. and I dont, I never thought that make moneys is easy.

Really for miners, if difficulty increase hard the price will increase hard too, so you will earn less btc but they will value more...

I'm not really understanding what can goes wrong... why price is falling down this days?
Do your homework dude about technical details. There is nothing you can do about btc price at all. just make sure you are 100% prepared in terms of all tech details taht is the best you can do at the moment. And be sure that before you make a decision you ask first here. I am not telling you that my opinion is the best of the best. Not at all. But you can read what people say and use your had to make a right choice according to your judgment
In practice you are getting 50% of your roi for first two - three weeks of mining if you are lucky. So once again make sure 0% downtime for the first month

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:41:46 AM

you betcha! i've already got a miner in November 500ghs from bitfury and I had no problems with it.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:42:45 AM

you betcha! i've already got a miner in November 500ghs from bitfury and I had no problems with it.
Super Wink

testerx

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:03:04 AM

If you're really all that worried I'd be willing to have these transferred to me through Cointerra, we would just use them as an intermediary so that they refund your original wire after I wire them a payment-they've said before that they were willing to transfer orders if needed and I already have several machines ordered with them so it would probably go fairly smoothly.  PM me if you really don't want to be risking your money anymore. 
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:24:17 AM

If you're really all that worried I'd be willing to have these transferred to me through Cointerra, we would just use them as an intermediary so that they refund your original wire after I wire them a payment-they've said before that they were willing to transfer orders if needed and I already have several machines ordered with them so it would probably go fairly smoothly.  PM me if you really don't want to be risking your money anymore. 

If you want I can sell you both my pre orders throught cointerra for 23k$ if you are concerned pm me.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:23:07 PM

If you want I can sell you both my pre orders throught cointerra for 23k$ if you are concerned pm me.

You are smarter than I thought.
You are a real businessman Grin

southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:49:56 PM

I made more BTC with 7GH of USB's than with 60 GH of late BFL ( thanx BFL)

No ROI in $$$$ or BTC yet.

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. To make on pre-order is a gamble that has paid off for only a minority here.

My biggest mistake has been buying hardware with the BTC mined.

I think this is the time to let the network settle, by the calcs most miners in hand will be worthless in about 4 months. If you can't get ROI in BTC in 8 weeks then forget it and buy/hoard coin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:08:44 PM

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. To make on pre-order is a gamble that has paid off for only a minority here.

so which is the best way? everything is gamble so...

there are no others ways to get gh paying moneys at today or maybe you know another way?

Anyway I'm intresting to understand if with 4 th/s, assuming that miners arrive in the 2nd week of February, how many bitcoins could I mine before they will be useless? Huh

how much btc will be worth in February?

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:17:14 PM

there are no others ways to get gh paying moneys at today or maybe you know another way?

Anyway I'm intresting to understand if with 4 th/s, assuming that miners arrive in the 2nd week of February, how many bitcoins could I mine before they will be useless? Huh

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Look at the crystal ball dude Smiley
My feelings are telling me that they will be no ROI and you will get your miners at the first week of march Smiley

But for the second week of February as you insist:
http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=1418481395&dcosts=500&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=4000000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=878.01&dpowcon=30&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0.25&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=0&action=calc
Not enough
Accourding to mine calculations we should not pay more than 1 USD per gigahash after second week of February in order to be able to make any profit. I am talking of stock units ready to mine 2-3 business days delivery
From the other hand

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

next dif jump will be around 33%+ let us make it 35 Cry

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:35:22 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Look at the crystal ball dude Smiley
My feelings are telling me that they will be no ROI and you will get your miners at the first week of march Smiley

But for the second week of February as you insist:
http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=1418481395&dcosts=500&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=4000000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=878.01&dpowcon=30&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0.25&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=0&action=calc
Not enough
Accourding to mine calculations we should not pay more than 1 USD per gigahash after second week of February in order to be able to make any profit. I am talking of stock units ready to mine 2-3 business days delivery
From the other hand

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

next dif jump will be around 33%+ let us make it 35 Cry

this is the first calculator saying that I will not earn profit from 4 th in February... just the cost of hardware..almost.

If it is true what's the future of btc? mining is vital for btc, if people don't mine cos they can't earn moneys, who will calculate btc transactions? btc will fall?

testerx

Activity: 608

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:41:53 AM

If you're really all that worried I'd be willing to have these transferred to me through Cointerra, we would just use them as an intermediary so that they refund your original wire after I wire them a payment-they've said before that they were willing to transfer orders if needed and I already have several machines ordered with them so it would probably go fairly smoothly.  PM me if you really don't want to be risking your money anymore.  

Are they December units?  If you're concerned about getting any ROI or refund why would you ask for 23k?
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:14:07 PM

Are they December units?  If you're concerned about getting any ROI or refund why would you ask for 23k?

February batch not december.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:53:27 PM

I have yet to see a valid argument (IMO) that show's BTC price is following diff as you suggest.  I have seen a number of valid arguments (again IMO) that show difficulty follows BTC price.

An increase in difficulty does not mean price of BTC will rise, too many other non-mining external factors can push the price up or down. However an increase in BTC price will almost assuredly bring more hash power to the network as mining profits increase.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: