Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Here  (Read 533 times)
logansryche (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:16:22 PM

Yep, still here and not going anywhere. I know I've said it before but if not, there's a first for everything.
I assumed I knew how bitcoining worked but I was very very wrong. Knowing the full ins and outs of bitcoining is like trying to find the meaning of life: it is what it is.
I have however devised a plan that may or may not work. If it does, cool. If not, oh well.
Because of how much of an ass I am, if anyone wants to keep me off a topic, donate to the addy in my siggy and I'll back off.
If you're new here and don't understand, I'm known around these boards for flying off the handle at a moments notice.

-Logan
maursader

Activity: 509

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:17:59 PM

Meh, welcome back anyway. These forums are great to come back to!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 03:20:56 PM

Yep, still here and not going anywhere. I know I've said it before but if not, there's a first for everything.
I assumed I knew how bitcoining worked but I was very very wrong. Knowing the full ins and outs of bitcoining is like trying to find the meaning of life: it is what it is.
I have however devised a plan that may or may not work. If it does, cool. If not, oh well.
Because of how much of an ass I am, if anyone wants to keep me off a topic, donate to the addy in my siggy and I'll back off.
If you're new here and don't understand, I'm known around these boards for flying off the handle at a moments notice.

-Logan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQsZOQqO6I
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 03:22:37 PM

I want Atlas back, not you.
logansryche (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:24:01 PM

I want Atlas back, not you.
Oh well.

Meh, welcome back anyway. These forums are great to come back to!
They are. I find myself drawn back here for some reason...
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 03:31:04 PM

Your business plan is not taking into account that you can just be banned for being annoying. Ask Matthew.
logansryche (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:35:52 PM

Your business plan is not taking into account that you can just be banned for being annoying. Ask Matthew.

True, but I believe I'm kept around because I amuse people. Something about seeing people digging holes amuses people.
Haidang1796

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:33:36 AM

welcome back! you r always welcome here Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: