Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IPO Scams vs. Scharmbeck  (Read 1412 times)
compwindsor (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:36:15 PM

With the recent string of IPO scams appearing on Bitcointalk and elsewhere, and the many oblivious people freely throwing their coins at them, I thought it appropriate to draw attention to the current progress of Scharmbeck Feeshares.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/9/scharmbeck-shares-round-2-starts-soon

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/60

https://scharmbeck.com/

SBFS is real

It's established

It's listed on a credible Crypto Stock Exchange

The developers are completely open and honest (and you can easily find out where they live)

The price is going up steadily

They have a better plan than most / all other companies offering IPO's ( Not: #1: Steal underpants, #2: ...? #3: Profit! )

PLEASE:

Stop giving your coins to scammers

Do your research

Make decisions based on information

Make purchases based on credibility

You can spend a few seconds giving your coins to scammers offering IPO's here on bitcointalk, and then spend weeks trying to get your coins back when they cut and run

or you can spend a few hours doing your research and invest in a real company.  I am NOT saying that Scharmbeck Feeshares are your only alternative, I'm saying spend some time doing your research and make informed decisions.

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
JarryHead

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:45:35 PM

Amen brother! Could not agree more.
hentzikov

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:47:18 PM

It's probably worth mentioning the IRC channel where anyone interested in WDC and/or Scharmbeck can join and interact directly with the team.  I feel this is an important part of vetting a project/company and finding out if it is something right for your investment.  Drop on by for more helpful information and conversation.

Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #worldcoin
compwindsor (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:51:35 PM

It's probably worth mentioning the IRC channel where anyone interested in WDC and/or Scharmbeck can join and interact directly with the team.  I feel this is an important part of vetting a project/company and finding out if it is something right for your investment.  Drop on by for more helpful information and conversation.

Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #worldcoin

Yeap, I forgot to mention that people can speak directly with the dev team / founders in #worldcoin IRC (when they are available). Thanks for that.

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:37:00 PM

this can't be stressed enough, up you go to the top of the page Smiley
BIT4BRAIN

Activity: 118

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:59:47 PM

Just got my few!

Also reposted this in the bitcoin section

฿it 4 ฿rain : ฿itcoin
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:01:54 PM

How does one get in on the Scharmbeck action?

Could someone explain briefly the merits?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:09:32 PM

How does one get in on the Scharmbeck action?

Could someone explain briefly the merits?

go to cryptostocks.com. You can buy them there for btc.
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:24:16 AM

Im bumpin this. All kinds of crazy rumors regarding scharmbeck now. Has Scharmbeck came out and defended against them? Nope, all I see is cricketts. I bought a few shares of this about a month ago amid all the hype, now the shares are dropping like flies, and I want to know. WTF IS GOING ON! Angry

stas

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:13:21 AM

SBFS is real  ===> Who says???
It's established ===> how is it established? any prove?
It's listed on a credible Crypto Stock Exchange  ===>  Yes, cryptostocks exchange is credible.
But to be listed there You only need:
   1) site with the statement that it's listed on exchange
   2) email that includes domain of the site
Are above two requirements make any STOCKS listed there credible/real??? Do your own and decide for yourself (it's NOT enough for me)

The developers are completely open and honest (and you can easily find out where they live) ===> Open and Honest??? what does it mean??

The price is going up steadily ===> it has felt 50% few days ago, and now I see that it felt some more

They have a better plan than most / all other companies offering IPO's ( Not: #1: Steal underpants, #2: ...? #3: Profit! ) ===> What plan do they have??
is spending 500 BTC of investors money "500 BITCOIN BOUNTY" a plan? (I personally don't like that plan)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: