Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC,LTC -Paying Neteller,Paypal,Skrill,PM,WMZ,WU.  (Read 1046 times)
bank24h.vn (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:37:49 PM

I am need BTC,LTC
I am Pay via Neteller,Paypal,Skrill,PM,WMZ,WU. Give me offer or inbox me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Protrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Time is Money !!

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:51:40 PM

So how much btc you are looking for ??
trynmpo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:40:22 PM

Hi,

Are you willing to exchange 2btc via skrill we can escrow with "tomatocage"

Thanks
bank24h.vn (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:51:20 PM

Hi,

Are you willing to exchange 2btc via skrill we can escrow with "tomatocage"

Thanks
Okay repply bro
btcboy

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:17:46 PM

Do not do any business with bank24h.vn or dr.exchanger (not to be confused with dr-exchanger). He is a professional scammer and is going around scamming community members. I learned it the hard way!!

User was reported to board admin with the proof of his scam. Waiting for him to get the scammer tag

Please report any new thread created either to me or put a scammer mention in the newly opened thread to protect others.
Protrader

Activity: 126

Time is Money !!

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:57:37 PM

Do not do any business with bank24h.vn or dr.exchanger (not to be confused with dr-exchanger). He is a professional scammer and is going around scamming community members. I learned it the hard way!!

User was reported to board admin with the proof of his scam. Waiting for him to get the scammer tag

Please report any new thread created either to me or put a scammer mention in the newly opened thread to protect others.

Hmmm Please upload some screenshot of transaction & his name /email /details ! it helps for others and yes i followed your previous thread , he didnt even respond to your accusations ... which seems really fishy !!
bank24h.vn (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:15:30 PM

dont spam my topic. pls show proof
btcboy

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:23:30 PM

not sure why this would help

the address given for refund: https://blockchain.info/address/1DuBEBkJ5U8u7x8hzmE6nbYdyY2hjjjN8i still empty

the image used to prove he had the fund in NT

https://i.imgur.com/VPXDF4y.jpg?1

I gave my skype account to discuss the deal and skype ID contacted me "bank24hdotvn" after I send the 0.25BTC upfront (from an agreed total of 1BTC) and he could not send the NT because of his newly received VIP status! We agreed for refund to the address above.

After he went off in skype I knew I got scammed. The best part is that after 1 hour skype ID dr.exchanger contacted me saying he knew I was looking for NT against BTC and that he could do this for me being a trusted recognized exchanger on another board pointing to http://exchangemoneyforum.com/showthread.php/121054-Dr-Exchanger-PM-WMz-OkPay-LiqPay-BTC-PayPal-Skrill-NT-EGO-PZ-Cashu-MoneyPak.

I confronted this guy (obviously bank24h.vn) how the hell he got my skype contact. He said that a customer just gave it to him!! First I'm not totally stupid and second both had the same broken english and way of writing.

Basically he wanted to get more BTC out of me.

After further research I found this list of scammers reported by the real DR-Exchanger in his main thread warning for dr.exchanger skype and other identity theft http://exchangemoneyforum.com/showthread.php/155079-List-of-Scammers-using-my-name-to-scam-members-!!-Keep-Updated-please

To sum it up well orchestrated scam. I was surely not the first to get scammed and will surely not be the last one if they are free to continue posting in the community forum.

I'm a long time bitcoiner and did multiple transactions with other well none bitcoiners in this forum. I do not like to post and contribute openly but those scumbags really piss me off!!

If you really need to deal with him use an escrow and you will see they won't do the deal.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:35:39 PM

Sorry guys, I can't do escrow right now. I only have one address available to me (I'm at work) and it's currently tied up in another escrow deal. Please check with other trusted escrowers like John (John K.), DannyHamilton, or maybe BCB (not sure if he does escrows, but you can ask).

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
btcboy

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:37:25 PM

Believe me I will spam all your thread until you get the scammer tag or refund my BTC. There is no way I will allow any one like you to get away with stealing BTC from others.

You know what you did and I gave you multiple opportunities to come out clean and refund me. You preferred not to follow up and continue scamming others!

You are the very worse type of scumbags and do not deserve to be part in the bitcoin community!
WorldWideBTC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:10:59 PM

Believe me I will spam all your thread until you get the scammer tag or refund my BTC. There is no way I will allow any one like you to get away with stealing BTC from others.

You know what you did and I gave you multiple opportunities to come out clean and refund me. You preferred not to follow up and continue scamming others!

You are the very worse type of scumbags and do not deserve to be part in the bitcoin community!

Most likely he won't get a scammer tag. I've been reading that they don't really give those out any more (unless it's an extreme case).

Your best bet will be to make a scam accusation thread and post all relevant information you can find on this person. Any alts (Along with proof or evidence pointing towards alts), docs, usernames, e-mail addresses, etc.

And for the love of God, don't send BTC to some random person with poor English up front. Escrow or work out another method of doing a transaction (like with another person).
btcboy

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:22:57 PM

Most likely he won't get a scammer tag. I've been reading that they don't really give those out any more (unless it's an extreme case).

Your best bet will be to make a scam accusation thread and post all relevant information you can find on this person. Any alts (Along with proof or evidence pointing towards alts), docs, usernames, e-mail addresses, etc.

And for the love of God, don't send BTC to some random person with poor English up front. Escrow or work out another method of doing a transaction (like with another person).

How can we get him the "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" trust tag?
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:41:24 PM

Tagged him as scammer.
btcboy

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:48:09 PM

Tagged him as scammer.

Well done sir!
WorldWideBTC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:54:57 PM

That tag is due to someone on in your Trust network (or one of the default Trusted users) giving him negative Trust. You can contribute to that by giving him negative Trust as well. Any one who has you in their Trust network will see the negative Trust you've provided as more pronounced (purdy font).
Exbtc

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:15:07 PM

Trying to scam me. Dont deal with him.
btcboy

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:22:26 PM

Trying to scam me. Dont deal with him.

Glad the community managed to prevent further damages from those scammer accounts.

We will need to watch out for new created accounts! Those currently used where around since august 2013...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: