Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

We really need bitcoin because it online financial transaction so easy for bitcoin users and at the same time it is a great investment opportunity in the recent time no doubt. 
Yes I agree with you. If you need easy money go for bitcoin. The reason why people need bitcoin is that bitcoin gives you a financial support. That makes your life easier.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, and from it I benefit. Bitcoin is very potential and from that I use it as a source of income.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

For me bitcoin is primarily an excellent investment and a tool for earning. Other functions, like anonymity, play a second role for me.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

Well, i think for me bitcoin is really needed nowadays because it is part of the changes in our new generation, we can not say if bitcoin is the most useful or even the best way to save our money and that is why we really need to know how to use bitcoin.
icomap24

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Bitcoin and blockade are revolutionizing our world. It's great to feel myself part of these transformations.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and no body is in control of its market or value. I like bitcoin because it is only Personal to Personal transaction which is fast and no third party involved . We can make money on trading by using Bitcoin also we can invest on many projects. For me personally, bitcoin is something that really plays an important role as the other side of my daily activities
johnlhy253

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Well, bitcoin helps a lot of people. In this 21st century it has big impact in the society.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

Well, i think for me bitcoin is really needed nowadays because it is part of the changes in our new generation, we can not say if bitcoin is the most useful or even the best way to save our money and that is why we really need to know how to use bitcoin.
In my own explanation, bitcoin means a lot to me because of this I could earn the profit that was so impossible to earn in my regular job as a monthly salary. I was very attract by it's value and it's potential that was shown in the market. Hence, it's price really attractive right that's why there's a lot of people being attract with it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

because bitcoin is one of the most profitable investments to build a brighter and better future.
in addition to the expensive exchange rate bitcoin also provides jobs for anyone who wants to invest in it .
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

Bitcoin is the one and only independent coin because if you buy some altcoin you must have Bitcoin coin so all the altcoins are depends on Bitcoin and this coin is always ruling the crypto market. This coin is decentralized and completely transparent to everyone so it is really comfortable for every investors.
aside from what you have said and not only because it was decentralized digital currency, because also of the blockchain technology used in transactions of digital currency which is said to be the future way of transactions among companies and other businesses and non businesses which involves payment methods for goods and sevices.

We really need of Bitcoin because it can give us more opportunities to us.It can gives our life brighter and it can helps what we are nescessary in our life.
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

We need BTC because it can cater all our needs, we can earn big not unlike in our work we cannot get theearning that we are earning from BTC. In BTC it is hard to earn but the amount that we earn is too big . We need it because many of us want an investment. BTC is an investment that can solve our problem in terms of money.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

Bitcoin is the one and only independent coin because if you buy some altcoin you must have Bitcoin coin so all the altcoins are depends on Bitcoin and this coin is always ruling the crypto market. This coin is decentralized and completely transparent to everyone so it is really comfortable for every investors.
Personally, I need bitcoin because it will help me in my finances and expenses. It will be better to our parents because instead of using their money to my studies, bitcoin will help us so they can use thay money in starting a business. And also, as taking business course it will help me to be more familiarize in my course.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

I think bitcoin is a source of income for me and bitcoin has produced many things for many people. Bitcoin can also be a long-term investment.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:08:02 PM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

the reason why we really need bitcoin because the bitcoin is the future technology. It will be neede in the future.
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

everyone needs bitcoin because the bitcoin of people's lives is changing, which once was a hard life now getting better. bitcoin makes the front face bright. I am very grateful to bitcoin because it has given many benefits for me and others who use it.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

Because BTC is a high secured money.It can secured our money.So,we need bitcoin. Smiley Smiley

Yes we are, but on the contrary most of the people foesnt have any idea what is Bitcoin all about but they can still live a life and be profitable, in a conclusion everyone needs money but not everyone appreciates Bitcoin and not everyone must be involved here to become profitable it happens to be that if you are involve here the more the chance that you can have a better amount kf money, for me it depends how you with some source of income.

Elai101

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

We need BTC because it can cater all our needs, we can earn big not unlike in our work we cannot get theearning that we are earning from BTC. In BTC it is hard to earn but the amount that we earn is too big . We need it because many of us want an investment. BTC is an investment that can solve our problem in terms of money.
For me, I need bitcoin to support my financial problems. Through bitcoin I can easily transfer money with less hastle and less charges.BTC can also be a lifetime investment if it will continue soar high it's popularity.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

And you?

One of the thing that attracts me to Bitcoin is the no third party interference when paying for goods and services I have paypal and solidtrustpay before, but got my accounts limited several times and lost all my money on it these two traditional processor has done this to a lot of people and bitcoin is such a big help.

yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

aside from what you have said and not only because it was decentralized digital currency, because also of the blockchain technology used in transactions of digital currency which is said to be the future way of transactions among companies and other businesses and non businesses which involves payment methods for goods and sevices.

We really need bitcoin for us to makes transactions faster less of expenses in businesses and companies affordable by all means.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

I need bitcoin for me to comes out from poverty and make my living to be aware in New technologies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: