Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:44:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

For me, we need Bitcoin for us to know value of cryptocurrencies in our days. Lot of different coins exist that we don't know even a single part of it. Also Bitcoin has its own unique appreciation to mankind. Not just helping to earning extra income from it but to value the hard work of everyone. Part of the bitcoin is the safety of one's, it has a unique security that surely help others to keep their account safe, and helps them to pay lower fees than the banks where you usually keep your money or savings. For me, we really need Bitcoin especially in having some transactions, keeping your profile safe and wanted to have a fast and easy way of transactions.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

I just hold bitcoin and wait for them to rise, I treat it like gold, instead of holding gold I keep bitcoin. Something I'm afraid of losing the key, afraid of being hacked by hackers
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

If you use traditional money, you risk losing money due to being dropped or stolen. Even if you deposit money in a bank, you still run the risk of bank collapse. When using electronic money and storing it in your wallet, you are fully assured of its superior security and data recovery.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

I need bitcoin because i am a housewife. I want to help my husband to earn for our family. we need to save some money for the future of our 2 children because in my country you need a lot of money to sent your children in school.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

We really need bitcoin because it provides other sources of income. I like the fact that you mentioned keeping money on banks. I was never comfortable relying on banks to keep my money. I prefer things my own way. Bitcoin provides me a wallet where I can store my money and withdraw it anytime I want to. I always hate to go to bank where I need to prove my identity before withdrawing. I know its for security but the process can be a hassle especially for a person like me who hate to wait.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

I just hold bitcoin and wait for them to rise, I treat it like gold, instead of holding gold I keep bitcoin. Something I'm afraid of losing the key, afraid of being hacked by hackers
I believe Bitcoin will increase strongly in the future! Because bitcoin and altcoin have a lot of advantages over other forms of currency trading! Is the driving force for the development of advanced currency management methods!
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

Bitcoin needs all our life. It can change people's life. It requires patience. If I have bitcoin, I can cache it at any time and do all the work I need. Money will not be a problem. If we invest in bitcoin, we will get many benefits. We can fill the needs of our families. Investment in bitcoin, it's save our life & our paper money.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

I use bitcoin to be able to be in total control of my finances, away from prying eyes of the government and high inflation rates. With fiat, I get taxed in every turn but in bitcoin or crypto, I can keep my money and use it without having to deal with taxes.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

my reason is bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurrency that uses advancements of time and technology so maybe this is the beginning of the modern economic system so we should be able to keep up with the times and technology
Elizabeth_no1

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

I think Bitcoin is a coin that can help an individual or organization grow with a solid economy.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

I think we need it because it's absolutely can give us a lot of benefits and opportunities. Our life can become much easier and brighter because it produce many things that can help us. One of those things is by having a convenient,easiest and fastest way of doing some transactions. It also the answer to our difficulties when regards to our financial aspects and I'm pretty sure that there's a lot more things that this system can gives to us.
I need bitcoin cause it is give me big benefits I gain lot of profits in my investment it give me brighter future. In bitcoin are so easy to convert into cash your transactions are so easy, fast and secure. Joining in investing in bitcoin is good opportunity and good choice cause it helps to change your life from rugs to riches.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

I think we need bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to get back the power. In my opinion, the banks worldwide have to big power because they controll all the money. Those people who own this banks are not trustfull and they abuse they power for many bad things which happen on this world!
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

And you?

For me the reason why i really need bitcoin is bitcoin help me to achieve my dreams and we all know  it's absolutely can give us a lot of benefits and opportunities. And making our life  become much easier and brighter because it produce many things that can help us.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

It's really important because it gives benefits for people who can't earn a lot of money. Especially it is needed by those people who's not that rich and having trouble in making money, including me. I think this reason is more likely the highest percentage when it comes to the question that "why do we really need bitcoin". A lot of people got rich because of bitcoin, I think that's why we really needed it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

We need bitcoins to get more financial freedom , freedom for third party interruption between our earnings ie: freedom from banks and their rules and regulations for keeping our earnings safe  , more privacy level and more priority as well.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

We do not depend on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just money for us.
Thanks to Bitcoin, many people make money. You can dig a lot of money in a short way.
Crypto money has created the world's most functional stock exchange. The transaction volume of the crypto exchange is too high. For many years, crypto money will be with us.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

1 High threshold of capitalization.
2 Index of dominance.
3 Volatility.
4 Relative stability.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Some people really need Bitcoin because it is another source for their income. Aside from Bitcoin as a source of income, for me the important part of Bitcoin why we need is the Blockchain technology. The blockchain technology is the one who will benefit me and the humanity in the future and that is why the reason I needed it more than Bitcoin.
asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

Mainly it effects on development of our country.
Bitcoin is a digital banking and free transaction all over the world.
Can earn more profit by working in bitcoin.
dianajane

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

And you?

Bitcoin is really important because since the start of bitcoin there are things we learned as investing money for it grows and there is work that the fee is bitcoin so it really is important to especially to those bounties as I did this I expect the bitcoin to be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: