Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:47:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

this is my way to keep and way to get on some profit, i didn't hate both of the money. However, i always need them all.
if you fear for the bank bankcrupty, i think its non sense, where exactly your withdrawal gone to your FIAT money ?

even if we hold our private key, it's still possible for someone to steal our money even the possibility is 0.001%
we have to be careful on what we said
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

Btc is decentralised. Making trader much more safer and not having to deal with middlemen makes it more better to use as a currency as the time to trade with it is much faster. Also anonymity means not having to pay additional tax. Once you get a stable earning it really opens new boundaries for e currencies.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

The most reason why we need bitcoin, is very simple and very smart way of transaction and also highly recommended on ecosystem, base on that, bitcoin is a digital currency that can be easily to convert to a real cash at any point in time.
Brookie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

And you?

For me why I need bitcoin, because bitcoin makes my economy better than not using it. Bitcoin helps people who are economically difficult and many people are also grateful to bitcoin for having waged their finances.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

We need Bitcoin for so many different reasons but the main one is for the decentralization and security provided by Bitcoin. Through this we are able to verify and have the same record all throughout the world, which can't be altered. This is a first, and I believe if we use this technology we will slowly get rid of corruption.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

For me bitcoin is the best choice for today to make investment..Because it will be beneficial for me to invest in it later..I need money and I do enjoy doing this, so I enjoy having a bitcoin investing..I am happy that I am working with all the people of the world..Bitcoin virtual money and this bitcoin is one of the biggest updates in the world.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

We need Bitcoin for so many different reasons but the main one is for the decentralization and security provided by Bitcoin. Through this we are able to verify and have the same record all throughout the world, which can't be altered. This is a first, and I believe if we use this technology we will slowly get rid of corruption.
the decentralization of security provided by bitcoin is the best, but I believe if bitcoin is worthy of a good coin that will get rid of corruption in your opinion. but for now bitcoin is needed for transactions and trading so bitcoin is used for profit generators.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

a currency is a state-controlled means of payment. At the moment, the currency in its classical sense, undoubtedly, dominates over the crypto currency in the world financial market with a preponderance of the daily trading volume more than 200 times. But the digital currency is an actual and promising thing, and it will turn into a means of payment regardless of what people think.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

I personally need bitcoin because it helps me to improve my financial status and financial problems.I am thankful that they invented it.
somebadger

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Well, you were looking for an answer but it seems that you have replied yourself on tthe main post, i mean, why do you ask something if you are gonna be the first one to answer that? lmao..
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

Everyone uses bitcoin for different purposes but have the same goal to gain profit in their finances. And about the private key that you discussed, if we do not the security settings on our wallet is useless because the hackers now have started to see in breaking the private key only.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

I think the exact reason why we need bitcoin, because bitcoin can change a person's economy. So that's the exact reason why we should use bitcoin.
CryptOliver

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

Because bitcoin the best cryptocurrency asset as investment for long time, if you're not in cryptocurrency world, so you will not need bitcoin. Bitcoin is always be needed in crypto world. Without bitcoin, the crypto world would be messed up.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

We really need bitcoin because bitcoin is an effective and modern tool to do the payment services tools, transactions in the present time. In addition, bitcoin on the market cryptocurrency helps people find a lot of profit. Since bitcoin was born as a good news for everyone involved in the cryptocurrency market.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

I think bitcoin brings great profit to investors. Bitcoin is very secure and very transaction friendly. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. This is the reason people need bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

I think it's because using bitcoin in transaction is very safe and speedy.
Yes, we know doing transactions in bitcoin are safe and secure. Using transactions like to convert bitcoin money into cash it so easy and convenient very fast you don't need lot's requirements and your money are truly safe and secure.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

A huge plus of using bitcoin in the calculation is speed. Unlike banking services, when you pay for a check or during a transfer, you have to wait a few days before the money goes to the account, the crypto currency comes into balance almost instantly.
because bitcoin is the simplest way to become rich. from when any one use bitcoin they become rich because bitcoin have high volatility every one take highest profit from volatility of bitcoin people can sell their skill in high amount of bitcoin every one can easily earn bitcoin and no government are interference in bitcoin no one paid tax  and easily transfer every where in the corner of world.
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:35:08 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment method these days. It bring a good opportunity for people world wide. I hope that this technology will last very very longer. So, it will become our new way to get good income day by day.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

And you?

It would be harder to tell now the main objective of satoshi nakamoto why he created bitcoin because this was designed for future usage,though today we can see its value and importance to the people but soon we will be seeing the importance to the world

This is a future money,if the whole world adapted cryptocurrency (which for sure will happen)then all the coins in market circulation will be needed by all people for service,transaction and product

djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

Well, there are lot of reason why we really need bitcoin especially nowadays that bitcoin is the number one digital currency because it is the first invented and many users are still trusted on it, bitcoin is the one why many people having a better life and they earn money much over their current job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: