Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrencies (altcoins) are a very good way of transferring value between two points in a very secured, fast, and cost effective way. Most importantly in does not involve intermediaries that usually take a huge cut from the transaction as fees. Furthermore the transactions are anonymous ( now this has pros and cons) In general, I believe cryptocurrencies are a challenge to centralized autocracies that tries to govern the very basic needs of people living in modern societies.  May be this is the start of a new era where centralization is replaced by decentralization and the end of fiat currencies altogether.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

Nowadays we really need bitcoin to make aware on what is happening in our new generation as part of the changes in our world, we all know that this is having a good reason why it is invented and as of today, it was increasing to the users of bitcoin because they see that has a good effect to the individual.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

Well, there are lot of reason why we really need bitcoin especially nowadays that bitcoin is the number one digital currency because it is the first invented and many users are still trusted on it, bitcoin is the one why many people having a better life and they earn money much over their current job.
After all civilization has progressed. The conventional era began to be replaced with the digital age, which we need is progress. Needs and demands of life are increasingly growing, all want to get a fast, safe, and accurate service. That right is offered by cryptocurrency. As a modern society, we desperately need it, let alone bitcoin has multiple roles, as an asset and means of payment (though not yet very effective).

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

i need bitcoin for investment purposes, its a good system to earn huge amount of income withoit exerting so much efffort, you just sit back and relaxvwaiting for the money to work for you.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:48:02 PM

Well, there are lot of reason why we really need bitcoin especially nowadays that bitcoin is the number one digital currency because it is the first invented and many users are still trusted on it, bitcoin is the one why many people having a better life and they earn money much over their current job.
Best reason why we need it because it helps us in our financial need in life. Bitcoin serves as a another income to other user here. Yes it can really make your life change into better especially when you are going to used it in a good way. Bitcoin was so helpful and its usage was slowly  developed.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

Because of many reasons ,like we need it in some emergency things and all we need to use is bitcoin,and also we use it for payment system ,also bitcoin has the power of blockchain and no one can know who is the owner of one transacs, especially we use it for earning by investing on it because every time goes by the price of it was increase and increase thats why its nice to invest your money here.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:16 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 01:02:10 PM by brylle34

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

there  a lot of reason why we realy need bitcoin
1st bitcoin is the future of currency- bitcoin is the start where we use digital currency as payments and this will sure be the the next generation of how we transact without any third party as additional fees.
2nd bitcoin is the future investments- look how bitcoin change from the past 3 years it increase and increase its value.
One of Bitcoin’s biggest advantages is the fact that transactions are anonymous or semi-anonymous (pseudonymous). When you send money or make an online purchase, you don’t have to enter any personal details in the same way you would if you used a debit or credit card. Instead, all you really need to make a Bitcoin payment is a Bitcoin wallet, the recipient’s Bitcoin address and the amount you need to send. click the link for more info http://faze.ca/3-reasons-you-need-bitcoin-2017/
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:01:14 AM

For me bitcoin helps me a lot, I can keep him in my wallet as long as I want and wait for the good signs for high rising price and when the time comes I can invest again for another good chance of having a good life not only me but for my whole family.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:13:53 AM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

For me the reason why really need bitcoin is bitcoin give our daily expenses in our life and support our family needs in short  bitcoin will help us and we needed.  Because of the bitcoin  people's lives is changing, which once was a hard life now getting better.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

i think you are right i need bitcoin just for fun and just for investment things, i use bitcoin for trading and make some money, beside that i use that for daily, like transferred and receive the bitcoin from another people across the world because of the fee of bitcoin is cheaper than other platform

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Sedorikku

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

And you?

Hey everyone,  for me i need bitcoin in my life because i need something to help me in my daily life. I need to make something that i will made for my life is better for me and for everyone. This is also the reason why i need bitcoin is because i need that money for my family and for my necessities.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:16:32 AM

The reason why we really need bitcoin is that we need to sustain the needs of our family, for me that is the main reason to give them a better and brighter future, while others need bitcoin for their leisure. We really need bitcoin to have a better life and to become rich.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

The reason why we really need bitcoin is because aside from gaining knowledge in every aspect of crypto it also gives us earnings that could really help for my everyday needs.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

We do have different reasons why we need bitcoin, I can say that it will be clustered with your needs, fashion and knowledge. In my side I really need bitcoin because this is the tool that is supporting me to generate money for my every day needs. We all know that we all need money and this is where I am depending my source of money or income. Maybe some people are just doing or need bitcoin because this is their fashion, a fashion that they were obsess or just studying on how bitcoin or the crypto currency works.   
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:26:16 AM

We need bitcoin because it can help a lot of people to earn money through bitcoin because there is a lot of opportunities that the people can grab in bitcoin like in this forum that they can learn more about bitcoin which can enhance their understanding and their own knowledge about bitcoin so it will result for them to just work in bitcoin and the unemployment rate will become lower.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

And you?

Why we really need bitcoin? because we need a money and also we need a entertainment so we really need bitcoin. I want to have a bitcoin because I need to support my family in our daily needs. Also I want to have a own house with my family. I want to give the needs of my little sister and my little brother, I want them to have a good life. So I work hard here in bitcoin to provides their needs.
Token_King

Activity: 61
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

We have a lot of problèmes in this life
If somone need to buy somthing he must go to the souk and for sombody it's very difficult
So i see that the most solution ever is exchaging btcoin
It will save money and fuel and it will be more confortable
That's why really need btcoin .
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

Bitcoin means a lot to me, because I can earn a profit that I can't get in my day job.

Bitcoin is very popular, and I think it will be considered a currency in the community, and we can use it anytime and anywhere as another way of paying.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

I need Bitcoin now since I am in a pathetic condition of bankrupt since after getting high education I am unemployed and it is a difficult task to earn a job for an average person . Since I came across to hear about Bitcoin I thought that this may evade my conditions and I am confident in this field and can pay all my debt to the bank . By going through Bitcoin  I understood that Bitcoin can be trust worthy due to the decentralized nature.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
gmc_12

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:06:29 AM

Would I rather say it's interesting?

Of course one of the purposes that I started to look into bitcoin is about investment. While learning some real stock investing, also look into how to invest in bitcoin, and trying to get values out of it. Learn and get values, why not?

Also, not to deny it's easier for payment sometimes. Guess it would rather be convenience than carrying cash to travel overseas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: