Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:08:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
Si nenglon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:15:33 AM

each of the reasons why we really need Bitcoin is that to get more money with the easiest way. We can make money trading using Bitcoin also we can invest in many projects. then Bitcoin is a digital currency, but we used to buy them to get more. In the trade, we can say that we are waiting for the right time to buy and sell bitcoin we have.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

Well bitcoin is not a basic necessity that we really need. I am also a person who is not comfortable keeping money in safe boxes cause it would only make it stagnant and so with banks because of minimal interest rates. I would rather invest it on somewhere else and bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are a good option.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

Well as for me i do not really need bitcoin. But of course i use it for my own. I use bitcoin for safe keeping my money also as a form of investment so as for me if bitcoin is gone then i will go back to bank to store my money. I do not want my family to check every now and then my assets that is why

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yron51

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

We really need bitcoin because it is have a good source of income that can pay our dailyneeds to help my family and to pay our water and electric bills Smiley
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

I have to bitcoin because it has a lot to do with it because I just trust it because it's the only thing I can trust because it's only seen if it's not a scam.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

This coin is decentralized and completely transparent to everyone so it is really comfortable for every investors.
We really need bitcoin because it is have a good source of income.  I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

Because we need a digital medium to transfer value without the control & interference of any government or organization. Smiley
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

Because BTC is a high secured money.It can secured our money.So,we need bitcoin. Smiley Smiley

We need bitcoin because the btc is now able to heighten it's easy way to accumulate money so we need bitcoin.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

This coin is decentralized and completely transparent to everyone so it is really comfortable for every investors.
We really need bitcoin because it is have a good source of income.  I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property.
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin is very useful to us. We really need it because it help us to gain much money easily. I can reduces the rate of poverty and it can change lives.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:08:20 AM

Many people need bitcoin because bitcoin really brings a lot of economic benefits. but for myself. i need bitcoin as it is my current job. a good job and  help i make more profit to take care of the present life

johnlhy253

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

One of Bitcoin’s biggest advantages is the fact that transactions are anonymous or semi-anonymous (pseudonymous). When you send money or make an online purchase, you don’t have to enter any personal details in the same way you would if you used a debit or credit card. Instead, all you really need to make a Bitcoin payment is a Bitcoin wallet, the recipient’s Bitcoin address and the amount you need to send. I hope it helps.
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:31:37 AM

im sure, people need bitcoin just for take the money. and just a little use the other function of bitcoin.
and i collecting bitcoin for my income, weekly or monthly. and its great because with bitcoin, i can get more profit than i take a job. and here is more flexible than in the office that bound with time
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

im sure, people need bitcoin just for take the money. and just a little use the other function of bitcoin.
and i collecting bitcoin for my income, weekly or monthly. and its great because with bitcoin, i can get more profit than i take a job. and here is more flexible than in the office that bound with time
Yes of course because all the people need money to meet their daily needs and most of people use bitcoin as their income because not much store or departement store are accept bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin like an angel that help us to make a better life. I really hope in the future bitcoin can be use for daily transaction and it Will make bitcoin price increasi.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:12:53 AM

transaction speed of bitcoin is fast compared to bank that it will take 2-4 working days before it arrive. you can access bitcoin anytime and anywhere 24/7.
ludygiram1011

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

Bitcoin is a currency that is not controlled by the Central Bank of any country. It has the ability to change the world economic order, which is why we need it.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

And you?

it is possible for investors who allocate all of their capital may need bitcoin for the future because if we look at your opinion of the benefits of bitcoin
10000usdperbtc
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:28:53 AM

The first is that bitcoins are guaranteed not to be created by people, so they will not be cheated by Banks.
Second, bitcoin is not centrally managed, so your money will not be frozen or deprived.
But today I'm going to come up with a third powerful reason why we need bitcoin.
That is to mediate.
All people wanting to have lots of property and specially money, on the other side There will be bitcoin.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

Many people need bitcoin because bitcoin really brings a lot of economic benefits. but for myself. i need bitcoin as it is my current job. a good job and  help i make more profit to take care of the present life
I agree.There are really advantages of having your own bitcoin but the best part of it is helping us to improve our living status.I'm just like you who considered bitcoin as my primary job so it would be very essential for me not to lose that coin.Bitcoin has always been a great factor to make us economically progressive.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:33 AM

Well I think it is not really a need more like want, people nowadays are looking for something that will be another source of income as well as something that is real, transparent and not controlled by any banks, corporation or government. Bitcoin fits right in. Plus the fact that Bitcoin has helped a lot of people in earning decent amount of money, makes the people very interested and then almost everybody wants to be in, so the demand just continously increase ever since.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

Everyone needs bitcoin because bitcoin is changing in people's lives.

For me, bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest, because I can earn a profit that I can't make in my daily work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: