Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

In my own opinion, we need bitcoin because it can change our unstable financial life to stable one. Bitcoin can help us in paying bills online. It can also make the transaction easier. And with the help of bitcoin, we can help our parents in our daily life and we can buy things we want to buy. We really need bitcoin because it is powerful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aileenc

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

Bitcoin can give us a lot of benefits and opportunities. It provides a convenient,easiest and fastest way of doing some transactions. It also the answer to our difficulties regards to our financial aspects.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

I think the reason why we really need bitcoin is because bitcoin can make us successful. Actually there are so many bitcoin user that their life is now better. Just like what other said it can change our life and make it to stable one.
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

A lot of reasons i guess, but for me i think we need bitcoin because it is creating a system where our money is really our money, of course the risk of being stolen ir hacked still there but at least the money is in our personal full control, you don't need to pay third parties to take care and hold your money, the bank. So when there is a system especially financial system who stand againts the banking system, i think that system is something we really need.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

I think I need bitcoin because I believe it is the future money and I want to earn more bitcoin for my future. I can also earn profits from it so it becomes my investment and my stable source of income. I can also send or receive money directly from my relatives abroad through bitcoin just at home using my computer, it is fast and cheap compare to any money transfer agent.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

For me the reason why we really need bitcoin is to earn money there are many opportunities here to gain money using bitcoin that's why I love bitcoin
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

If you use traditional money, you risk losing money due to being dropped or stolen. Even if you deposit money in a bank, you still run the risk of bank collapse. When using electronic money and storing it in your wallet, you are fully assured of its superior security and data recovery.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

Bitcoin gives some people a chance.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

To be wealthy is the main reason why we need bitcoin, to be able to have a sufficient budget at the future and to sustain the needs of our family especially our children, to give them proper education and give them what they want. We really need bitcoin because bitcoin will save our future, it is a great investment indeed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

we really need bitcoin because it help in our financial needs and give opportunities to those who have no permanent job, through this they can earn even they are in their home. Bitcoin gave us hope that  still we can pursue our dreams and ambition in life. Bitcoin is one of the keys that we can survive in this challenging world we live.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

And you?

There will be bitcoin. and BITCOIN is one of alternative source of income and also being Primary source of income if ever. So Bitcoin is really need to all people to become less poverty Bitcoin is the solution of poverty in this world so we have to convince our friends and relative to support bitcoin to continues their activity and hopefully it will become primary use to all people in the whole world. 
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

we really need bitcoin because we need to lessen the time every transaction we made. this time we need to have a worldwide token or money thats why i recommend this coin, we need this to make our life easier every day.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

And you?

Yes, but no one will be able to refund your Bitcoin when it's stolen. I do not need Bitcoin, because this is where hackers make money from stealing investors' money.
I hate them and I do not want to hold too many Bitcoins in this market. So I need other assets such as Land, Houses and Shares. It will be a safe and profitable asset. Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jaskiratsingh

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

And you?

First thing its a Virtual money that we saw in movies in our childhood and now this technology has come true. It has many merits which will completely change this world because this technology is so practical like money transferring is so easy, fast and cheap that we never can do through banks. Also the technology blockchain its superb. Paper documents will be replaced by block chain technology in every field like hospitals, schools, offices, etc.
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

In this moder world everything is depend on money.All people are working only for money. Money is our daily need.All people are investing on different sources. Bitcoin is the best investment. Every people are searching for a best investment. Bitcoin is the best investment for all.
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

Bitcoin is an incredible asset for any investor today. Experts predicts grows up over 50.000 in 2 years from now.
I am not an expert under this profile, but as a dev I see a lot of potential in this tech. so I personally invest everything in crypto, my time, my energy, my money.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

Bitcoin is the one and only independent coin because if you buy some altcoin you must have Bitcoin coin so all the altcoins are depends on Bitcoin and this coin is always ruling the crypto market. This coin is decentralized and completely transparent to everyone so it is really comfortable for every investors.
aside from what you have said and not only because it was decentralized digital currency, because also of the blockchain technology used in transactions of digital currency which is said to be the future way of transactions among companies and other businesses and non businesses which involves payment methods for goods and sevices.

I really need bitcoin because it is  an opportunity to earn more money and give more profit to us and it gives the brighter of our life and I will encourage our relatives to invest Bitcoin.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

And you?

Well for the reason why you need bitcoin, I think it depends on your needs and perceptions about the bitcoin world and the kripto industry. Apart from the profits one gets from investing or trading crypto. so the most important point, bitcoin can give you many options to double your money. but similar things to the risks you can get.
GoodBrother

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

Bitcoin is needed at least because the current world financial system needs a competitor that will show its minuses and compete among themselves. So they will be able to create a symbiosis, taking the best of their quality
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

I think we need it because it's absolutely can give us a lot of benefits and opportunities. Our life can become much easier and brighter because it produce many things that can help us. One of those things is by having a convenient,easiest and fastest way of doing some transactions. It also the answer to our difficulties when regards to our financial aspects and I'm pretty sure that there's a lot more things that this system can gives to us.
Bitcoin is very helpful to everyone specially to those unemployed like me Bitcoin is my source of income. Because of Bitcoin I can help my family to their needs and I'm financially stable enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: