Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?
Many crypto enthusiast have The same opinion too.
You and only you can control your cryptocurrency on your wallet, nobody can ban or arrest your funds. But if you are not careful, you can lost your crypto in result of visiting phishing links for example.
raihan09

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

There are many reasons for we really need bitcoin. Bitcoin give you many opportunity to make benefit. it's also give you financial to success etc & It will change your live such as you live in comfortable.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

There are many reasons for we really need bitcoin. Bitcoin give you many opportunity to make benefit. it's also give you financial to success etc & It will change your live such as you live in comfortable.
Yes exactly bitcoin gives us many opportunity as a users. We can use this for our transactions to pay bills online and others. We are many here who truly needs bitcoin to save and earn as the value growth is increasing.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

Everyone needs bitcoin because bitcoin is changing in people's lives.

For me, bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest, because I can earn a profit that I can't make in my daily work.
Not everyone dude, nope it's still not. Because out there are still many specific concerns that are still highly considered.
Bitcoin is profitable and it depends on how we react on it, which's not just investing only.. it has been proven to be the side of our work in the real world, it's a good complement for the real life.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

I want to believe that with the help of cryptocurrencies and in particular with the help of bitcoin,we can get rid of the greedy hands of the state,of their control.
Want to believe...

trang1188

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

I believe it is because Bitcoin is decentralized and you can perform transaction easier and faster. It represent the for the new world with new technology, without losing tax. It is especially fine if you don't want to reply on banking system. In stead of letting bank keep you money, you can keep it by yourself, note, multiply your private key and keep it safe. Sometimes, your bank account might be hacked, not your private key. So it is kind of safer
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:23:20 AM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

Well I guess for those who really has big investment and many assets whom they keep and they don't wants others to see it or steal it.. they need it, to for security reason and also if you want to spend some of it, its only you who knows and and when using it it more easy and accessible anytime anywhere.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

I think we require bitcoin or some other cryptographic money to get back the influence. As I would like to think, the banks worldwide need to enormous influence since they control all the cash. Those individuals who claim this banks are not trustfull and they manhandle they control for some awful things which occur on this world!
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

And you?
I agree with you. bitcoin gives us full access without being bound by other parties because btc is free in any transaction in accordance with the will of the owner. btc also provides security for us who keep our money in btc. i really need btc

kobratuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

For me I am not doing job. I'm only earn from bitcoin so, it's really need for me & also it's give me huge benefit what I want. bitcoin function are really awesome that why i really like this
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

Bitcoin has its own unique appreciation to mankind.Not just helping to earning extra income from it but to value the hard work of everyone.It has a unique security that surely help others to keep their account safe and helps them to pay lower fees than the banks where you usually keep your money or savings.We really need bitcoin especially in having some transactions keeping our profile safe and wanted to have a fast and easy way of transactions.We need Bitcoin for us to know value of cryptocurrencies.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

And you?

Well I agree with you and same to you I don't want anybody stolen my money like banks because sometimes is not secured too but in bitcoin tor the only one manipulate your money and more secured than in the banks. And mostly so many ways to earn in bitcoin and we can use it as a payment that's why I need bitcoin. It gives you good life no hassle.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
StarLucas

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

I find that most people buy bitcoin to simply to increase their wealth, and as such few understand the true value behind Bitcoin. For those that are unsure why Bitcoin is important let me give you a very brief explanation.

Bitcoin is a form of money that is censorship resistant

This means that no one can control your bitcoin, close your account, force you to provide documents, deny you an account because of your age, sex, religion, or race. It allows anyone, or any computer program access to the economic system. It is the ultimate form of digital and accessible monetary freedom that exists today.

In the end I salute those that buy Bitcoin for speculative reasons, because in the process they support an asset that exists the greater good. I just hope most of them learn why Bitcoin is important during their journey.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

For me, i do really need a bitcoin for the following reasons; first it has a special features like it does not requires too much requirements to be  into it as an additional source of income, all you have to do is to join in any project campaign, trade, and or to invest. Second, because of its decentralize system of transaction, i don't need anybody or a middleman to transact into this bitcoin trading Lastly, it gives hopes, it also develop oneself professionally and personally. So many things to say but above all, bitcoin has the capabilities to change the humanity.
steelzeppelin

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

Bitcoin is new technology with unique features - it is immutable ledger that holds amounts and stores transfers of these. It is immune to censorship and other attacks. It is also immune to confiscation by authorities (either direct or indirect via inflation). At the beginning (year 2009) bitcoins had no value, but the properties listed above became interesting for people so those people who weren't mining wanted some and offered first trades for fiat (dollars). So, first value was established like that. Then, this was reinforced - more people saw that bitcoins can be sold - and that the unique feats of Bitcoin are applicable to storing/transferring/keeping value.
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

I think I need bitcoin because I believe it is the future money and I want to earn more bitcoin for my future. I can also earn profits from it so it becomes my investment and my stable source of income. I can also send or receive money directly from my relatives abroad through bitcoin just at home using my computer, it is fast and cheap compare to any money transfer agent.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

And you?

My reason why I really need bitcoin because it gives me a chance to change my life as l see the life of bitcoiners now they are rich now created by bitcoin. I  want to be a part of bitcoin millionaires. I will not give up until there's something happen in my life.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

And you?

The point of Bitcoin is to be able to store and use money without relying on banks or other third parties. It allows us to store money safely without a bank having any control over it.

Right now we do have to rely on exchanges typically to buy the Bitcoins though, but in the future I don’t think we will need to do conversions to and from Bitcoins as much. Ideally we just always hold some Bitcoins and constantly send and receive without ever needing to convert.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

And you?

My reason why I really need bitcoin because it gives me a chance to change my life as l see the life of bitcoiners now they are rich now created by bitcoin. I  want to be a part of bitcoin millionaires. I will not give up until there's something happen in my life.

Bitcoin is very profitable and this is the reason why until now we are still now we really need bitcoin in order to earn enough moneys to support our needs , through bitcoin we can easily earn easy money.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

All we know that we can earn more when we invest out our money in bitcoin but unlike in other business I can say that bitcoin is the most risky investment because anytime it's value will go down. We really need to invest bitcoin because we need to earn.We need to try something to avoid to much hassle and stress and to have a better smooth transactions that all of us that wants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: