Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

My reason why I am still in dire need of Bitcoin is that I am currently dependent on Bitcoin only. Yes precisely depending on this forum that I have made my daily work. So I really do not want if one day Bitcoin die. I do not expect that to happen. Because Bitcoin is my livelihood.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

I personally wanted bitcoin for the following reasons to name a few; bitcoin is hassle free ways of having an additional source of income as part of project campaign through joining a signature campaign, all you have to do is to have a laptop and a good source of internet and make  responsive post; another thing is, it is decentralize wherein i do not have to look for  middleman to make a transaction for me, it is a peer to peer connection so easy transaction to convert your coins into fiat money and the best of it i do not have to pay taxes in my earning; and lastly, it helps me to grow professionally and personally in so many aspect.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:34 AM

because bitcoin has helped us a lot in economic matters. bitcoin provides a passive income for us. and bitcoin also allows us to transact money between countries in the world with an easy process without complicated administration and without paying taxes. I always hope that bitcoin persists forever.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:24:32 AM

Bitcoin is the one and only independent coin because if you buy some altcoin you must have Bitcoin coin so all the altcoins are depends on Bitcoin and this coin is always ruling the crypto market. This coin is decentralized and completely transparent to everyone so it is really comfortable for every investors.
[for me why i really need bitcoin because i know bitcoin is the one who can help me to reach my goals to help me financially if ever i need money, ang i know bitcoin can support me in what way. so i will keep it until i can.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

Bitcoin's currency features are similar to any of a small range of token properties. The more people who recognize its value, the more valuable it is.
Bitcoin can only play his role in the hands of a geek without government, without borders and without law. There are governments that have legal investors at national borders to invest in Bitcoin and speculate on Bitcoin.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:39:05 AM

I think we need it because it's absolutely can give us a lot of benefits and opportunities. Our life can become much easier and brighter because it produce many things that can help us. One of those things is by having a convenient,easiest and fastest way of doing some transactions. It also the answer to our difficulties when regards to our financial aspects and I'm pretty sure that there's a lot more things that this system can gives to us.
I agree with you we need bitcoin for our life to have a easiest transuction and better life to have some more benefits and also to help our country to reduce the increasing number of unemployed that's why bitcoin is very important.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Ofcourse for me my reason why I need Bitcoin is to earn money here. And also I need bitcoin for my own expenses and for my family and my own future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

In my own reason, I need bitcoin for my additional source of income. Because this Bitcoin is a hassle free work because I can do bitcoin wherever I am.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

The main reason why I need bitcoin is to learn what is bitcoin all about and also for the extra income in my life. Ofcourse all of us need some addition income for our own expenses in life.

Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

Yes, I use bitcoin one of them to store my assets. If my assets keep in the form of bitcoin then the profit, I do not have to pay monthly taxes. I can also easily control my account anywhere and anytime. But, it can not be denied if I still need the bank. I still have to save my money partly in the bank because my state authority bans transactions with bitcoin.
Christian_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:54:41 AM

yes really everyone needs bitcoin, because bitcoin is very easy to access and its storage is not difficult and that controlling the money is our own. it will minimize the things that are not in want Grin
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:07:34 AM

a very important reason why bitcoin is needed in the future because I see bitcoin provides security and comfort when doing transactions and different other paper currency. by using bitcoin transactions become very transparent and fast.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:34 AM

because some people no take a job on his/her country and thats why have people use bitcoin.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

for investors who put a large capital will certainly need bitcoin, and that you convey it is the bitcoin advantage in the future bitcoin will progress and thrive
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

Bitcoin can transfer easily in world at any place. And it is giving growth automatically in wallet more than others. This quality attract me. So I want Bitcoin.
tranthetai

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

Bitcoin was created to make a better world. It’s convenient, simple, and secure. The current system for handling financial transactions is slow and old, and much reliance is placed on banks and other institutions. In a Bitcoin world, this power will be returned to everyday people, and the economy could thrive as a result
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

the reason for which bitcoin is so important and must be there is that only bitcoin that provides security for transactions is not just that with bitcoin also provides a huge advantage of utilizing the bitcoin price difference.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

Bitcoins are digital assets. They’re intangible, yet a Bitcoin wallet can hold vast amounts of wealth. You could carry a Billion dollars worth of Bitcoin in your pocket on something as simple as a flash drive.
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

It came in as currency with blockchain technology, which I believe will replace most of traditional internet system, but now it is known as store of value, like gold.
hafeezbaloch

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

it is not a needy coin.. some peaple use it for there easiest...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: