Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
HelenS

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

It is a reliable way to save money in case of unpredictable situations in the financial sphere. If you don't trust banks, Bitcoin is your choice.
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:39:19 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual asset but it's like gold. Different with bank because bank want you to save your money in bank with specific agreement. What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin? Well, my answer is bitcoin is an asset but it has a separate regulation.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

for investors who put a large capital will certainly need bitcoin, and that you convey it is the bitcoin advantage in the future bitcoin will progress and thrive
Bitcoin are not only for the investors who have large capital because it is for all of the people in the world that have the interest to make an investment in bitcoin and it is like the best option for investing because the price of bitcoin is so volatile but it is a great advantage since the price is so quick in changing and moving so you can have the chance to make small to big profits by playing with the prices in the market.
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:58:12 AM

we really need bitcoin for a good business or great future its a side business for our real profession or job it will help u to make a great futere as per your plan or buying and selling techniques.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

We need bitcoin because we want to minimize the cost of online transactions and now the profitable business if trading these currencies and we need it because it has a good way for dealing with online business like E bay and amazon while this will more rise in the future and it will grow more in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

Actually, in my own opinion, i do not really need bitcoin like what you are trying to say that we are in need of it. For me, bitcoin is another way of earning money and investment. We can not fully rely on this so we need to have a permanent job.
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

The problem that blockchain solves:

http://woodcoin.info/2018/05/15/the-problem-that-blockchain-solves/

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

And you?

We need bitcoin because it helps us to be out of debts because of its huge profit provided us, bitcoin can make people rich and give a huge profit. Instead of saving money to the banks if we will invest in bitcoin we can be rich someday and with bitcoin we can also be practiced on how to earn money by trading. Bitcoin is really our need since there are lots of oppurtunity ita has to give with people.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

And you?

Yes, everything you say is true. We still need Bitcoin because saving money in Bitcoin can be said to be very safe from money theft. But to be honest I really need Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a part of my life. I have made it my work field. I earn revenue from this forum and at the same time make Bitcoin my future investment assets.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

The reason why I really need bitcoin is that I need to fulfill my dreams that bitcoin will provide because of its price, its a digital gold. I need bitcoin in the fact that i want to give my family a better and brighter future, its like when you have bitcoin you have the assurance to live a better life in the future because bitcoin will be the currency of this century.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

The main occasion, i necessity bitcoin for my extra creation of revenue.its honestly need for a good business or grand future and we want to decrease the worth of online agreement.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

And you?

for the time now I think your opinion is very excessive because bitcoin in my country is still prohibited for sale and purchase transactions directly but chances are we need bitcoin maybe time will make it all possible

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

Well everyone has their own opinion why they need bitcoin. I also has that reason, but a cliche one though.
I need bitcoin because bitcoin is such a great investment. It's price and value really catch my interest, and make me want to invest in it.
And moreover, i can earn extra money from bitcoin, which help my finance really much because i'm still at college and i can't really work part time to earn money. Meanwhile i need to support my family, and bitcoin became the solution for my problem. I can earn money here, and invest here as well for my future.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and no body is in control of its market or value. I like bitcoin because it is only P2P transaction which is fast and no third party involved. Another reason is the fact that bitcoin will continue to soar in value. This means that you can also make good profit holding bitcoin.
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

And you?

10 Reasons Why Bitcoin We Need 1. Quick When you pay checks from other banks to your bank, banks usually hold the money for a few days, because they may not believe that the funds are actually available. Similarly international transfers can take a relatively longer time. But, the process of Bitcoin transactions is generally much faster. 2.Murah 3. The government can not take it 4.Tak Back 5.Information that can not be stolen 6. No Inflation 7. Personal Security 8. No Need to Believe Others 9.Fully Yours 10.You Can 'Print' Your Own Money With Bitcoin, you can make your own money.
SPQR_Legionnaire

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

I have pretty much same reasons that OP has. Freedom and protection are great thing for me especially in terms of financial operations. Also I'm tired that government's economy is always failing us and actually doesn't care about people - only about the whole system.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

People has its own different reason why we really need bitcoin some reasons are they easily manage their time , some of them wants to know more about investments .Others also needs bitcoin because of the price which cannot be seen from other work .Most special reason is that people needs money .
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

In simple terms, it is because of the value of Bitcoin.
lesya-ya

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

In my opinion, this is because bitcoin is one of the easy ways to get money. We can not make great efforts to achieve what we want. Cool
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

It's not Bitcoin, It's actually the U.S Dollar or money, However, it is true that bitcoin can be used similar to the dollar, but just because people have found a negative application of the technology doesn't make it "dark money".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: