Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

Bitcoin business has no session, accept a personal break to take a leave while the industrial is still on, functioning, therefore, bitcoin is a crypto currency that is always available like the way we normally see paper money every day by day.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

The reason why we, bitcoin users need  bitcoin is because it is the new trend of currency that most of us are using at the same time bitcoin also is an independent coin and it is decentralized that means you are the only one who can able to manage and manipulate.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Investing in bank is not that worth now compare to last decade, so bitcoin helps us to invest in a good that we will gain more than what we have expected. Today we need a good payment system that is reliable and 100% safe, and that is bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

The reason why we, bitcoin users need  bitcoin is because it is the new trend of currency that most of us are using at the same time bitcoin also is an independent coin and it is decentralized that means you are the only one who can able to manage and manipulate.

Exactly. Besides of being decentralized manipulated it getting bigger in adaption throughout the whole world, which really means sooner or later will become the real currency of different countries. Thats why people from nowhere wants to owned bitcoin at most.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

Personally, the primary reason why I uses bitcoin is it is my primary source of income considering I am also a student. The good thing about bitcoin is that you do not need to lend so much of your time to it for you to earn money why I really need because like what I have mentioned,  I am a student.  I need a source of income for me to provide my needs and wants considering that I am not in a rich family. Secondary reason is bitcoin is a  good way to secure money and it makes transactions safe and fast.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin? Yes we really because that is the very money that people spent and earn.we need bitcoin for exchange in other to make more money when the price moves upward which so many people are invest now so that when the price rise we can make more money
Telybin

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

we need bitcoin because i think when using it for global transaction it will be very convenient. It is fast, open, and convenient to migrate from one country to another.
PSL

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

I agree with you. I personally need bitcoin as an excellent means of investment and capital growth.I believe that no other type of investment will give such a return as investing in bitcoins.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

because bitcoin is a financial freedom. that is, there is no electronic financial system in which your account is not owned by anyone else. with your own bitcoin that controls your money.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

The main reason of course we need a better payment alternative and faster than fiat, we all know that the main problem of transactions with money is the cost of transactions so that the presence of bitcoin into a highly anticipated solution.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

My main reason, why I need bitcoin because bitcoin as my field of work that can meet my needs in terms of economy.
Angke Bokies

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

the reason I need bitcoin, its high selling value is suitable to invest and useful for all citizens
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

It is necessary for us to know why Bitcoin is really need.I  think somebody is not aware of it.It is still saying something: First of all,the need for economic release,and getting it directly through Bitcoin.Because it is coming before all the currency and above all the other coins.It will be pre-requisite before.It is safe and has plenty of benefits.So do work in Bitcoin then you'll know everything about it.

viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

My view is that today's Fiat is too easy to depreciate, and it is centralization, and banks can easily control your money. While bitcoin is a consensus through network calculation, the possession of bitcoin is equal to having a network trust, which will not be tampered with and will continue to add value.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

For me, it is the freedom of storing and spending my money without high cost and time. The sense of freedom is coming from the concept of decentralization and inability of others to interfere in my financial transactions. Ever since I started accepting Bitcoins from my overseas clients, I have noticed the significant improvement in the cash flow just by avoiding time/cost consuming traditional payment systems.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

Yes, this is one of the reasons I chose bitcoin as a wealth investment for the future. And maybe this is also the reason investors choose Bitcoin as an investment method. With a trusted security system, we can store Bitcoin safely and conveniently.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 232

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

the reason why cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is needed is because bitcoin has a very sophisticated technology for some payments and bitcoin is also very safe when used for transactions.

domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

Yes, of course everyone who knows bitcoin will need it most. Because if we have bitcoin earn big enough money. So Bitcoin can help us make money, because bitcoin is the best digital money and asset right now.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

And you?

Mostly people investing in crypto are those people coming from stock market investment i believe they are not satisfied of their profit thats the reason they are diverting to bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is more capable to make them rich.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Yes certainly not just me who needs it everyone also definitely need a bitcoin for who mengetahuitnya. Having 1 bitcoin only, maybe I was happy because the price is quite sizable.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: