Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason why we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 1823 times)
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

it's not wrong to have of bitcoin, someday the price will be increase or you can use for the online payment
you know, bitcoin is the best of investment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
thomas daniel

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

I have bitcoin , it means that I have money. Bitcoin is worth converting into fine dollars. Moreover, the US dollar changed to another country's currency to be much more sophisticated. I have a decent amount of money I will fulfill my dream. I am going to an Asian country to live and business. I really need bitcoin.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

For me, the reason why we really need Bitcoin because we need to try something to avoid to much hassle and stress and to have a better smooth transactions that all of us that wants. This is a good medium to uplift the financial status of an individual. We need this coins to make life much effortless, accurate and for the safety and security of our wealth.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

When you transfer money from your bank account and it takes like 2 weeks for it to reach the account of your recipient in a far away country after paying exorbitant charges as transfer fees. If you still don't see bitcoin as a very important currency for the future, then you need to start thinking of living in caves

cointalktalk

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

I am a secretive and confidential escapee. I hate keeping money in safes with passwords or depositing money in banks that fear bank bankruptcy. I need bitcoin, will no one have control over my bitcoin account, unlike other electronic money systems, you may be locked account, frozen property. With bitcoin you own the private key, with a separate bitcoin address. No one manages and controls accounts outside of you.
And you?

Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Why should I be skeptical about needing bitcoin, I have no reasons to be because I have come to terms with its many benefits. It is decentralized and somewhat unlikely to collapse,it is convenient to use and easily transferable as a digital asset and has no risk of inflation and more importantly I am in control of my money..

Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

I love how bitcoin gives you a whole control of your own coin. You can manage it without asking or going to someone to manage it.  You yourself had the power to enjoy the coin you have.  And aside of that you can earn through it times than banks.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

There are plenty of reasons. Bitcoin's privacy, very low fee, there are no middleman and the best reason for now is we can make much more money than other buisiness.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

I think it's because using bitcoin in transaction is very safe and speedy.

The first thing is that bitcoin can be transformed globally with very low transaction fees. Other thing is it is a peer to peer system in which bitcoins are sent from one place to other without any central authority. It functions based on a superb blockchain system which has made bitcoin to gain trust of millions of people.Other important thing is it cant be banned without banning internet.The trust gained by the bitcoin has made a ever growing demand for bitcoin which inturn decides its price. This is the reason why we really need bitcoin.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

I really want Bitcoin because I used it with independent. No government or staff of the bank can controlling me. And I want it because of the high value inside it unlike our official currency, and many people will help because of it. So this is my reason why I really want Bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

I really want Bitcoin because I used it with independent. No government or staff of the bank can controlling me. And I want it because of the high value inside it unlike our official currency, and many people will help because of it. So this is my reason why I really want Bitcoin.
I also like the freedom that bitcoin gave me as a user and also a consumer of bitcoin. It brings a lot of possibilities and opportunities for me for having bitcoin and i really need bitcoin because i need a source of income and also a type of money that i can use which is secured and less hassle compare to the fiat that we are currently using now.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

My reason why I need bitcoin. It's a big benefit to me because I'm making money with just a bitcoin and for me Bitcoin is an alternative source of income. It has been a great help to me especially in the financial needs of my life. therefore this is probably the reason for others not to stop this work because bitcoin has money
aimman

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:11:55 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 02:34:15 PM by aimman

Humanity need bitcoin because it serves as a trigger that pushing us to educate ourselves. Think about it: which motivation could be better than desire to improve your financial position.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

And you?

That's right what you say. I really need Bitcoin to save money that I have with very safe and not easily deprived people. Saving some of our assets in Bitcoin can certainly be very profitable for us because every year Bitcoin prices always go up and up. Right now I really need this cryptocurrency.
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Depending on who is involved, there are a whole lot of use cases for bitcoin than meet the eyes. Imagine the flexibility of making global transactions at the comfort of your home/office with little or no transaction charges. That alone is a tremendous breakthrough in tech. Meanwhile, you can't overlook the aspect of potentially earning profits in your money while you wait:)
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

I see Bitcoin as a way to earn money. I need Bitcoin to support my financial needs and be able to have a great future ahead of me. Bitcoin brought a lot of opportunity for a lot of people. With Bitcoin I can secure my future and even provide for my family. Also Bitcoin is a great way to be ready because digital currency is becoming a thing and in the future, Bitcoin can be a huge help.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

I see Bitcoin as a way to earn money. I need Bitcoin to support my financial needs and be able to have a great future ahead of me. Bitcoin brought a lot of opportunity for a lot of people. With Bitcoin I can secure my future and even provide for my family. Also Bitcoin is a great way to be ready because digital currency is becoming a thing and in the future, Bitcoin can be a huge help.

The reason why we need bitcoin is that in bitcoin, we see that it can improve the lives of the people especially those who are in financial problem status in life.5

ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

Because we’re really need of a digital currency like bitcoin, which uses blockchain or Smart contracts to remove the third parties, gives total control on your assets, that can be sent anywhere with little or no fees instantaneously, that can’t be counterfeited, that has limited supply.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

Bitcoin is an innovation that can really change the world for the better, bitcoin can change the world financial system, completely eliminating the need for banks!
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

Bitcoin is a way to invest without restrictions and fair fees. Blochchain tecnology is the most brilliant innovation from this century, toghether they are changing our society
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: